Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh she’s gonna buy a horse next...bundle it up into Ron’s playhouse 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw the ridiculous changing basket thing. How is that in anyway sanitary. If she ever changed Rons nappy (which we know she didn't because if her fake arthritis or some bullshit) she would have known sometimes it comes out like a fountain. From both sides! We use a cheapie IKEA one with toweling covers that go in the wash every couple of days. How do you even throw a wicker basket in the wash? Or is it going straight in the bin the first time CC#2 has an explosive poop and it goes into every single crevice.
She’s already made something up in her head to clean it to sell to her merry band of sheep

Reactions: 6
Sopha Hinchliffe once again demonstrating that money cannot buy taste or style. 🙄😒

Reactions: 33
She really isn't holding back on those filters is she. How long do we reckon until she has a new kitchen fitted? Grey is so last year, darling.
I just don't understand this. What's the point in filtering something to within an inch of its life if you still have to look at the real thing!? I've said it before and I'll say it again, that woman is a few crumbs short of a bisskkitttttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I used to care for a horse? Did you really though Soph? Having had horses for the past 20 years, I've never met anyone who says they've cared for a horse! Youve either had one or you've loaned one. Simple terminology. Pinocio much!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.
Or Gary Baldy.

I think the funniest thing about that Sun article is they still can't get her name right 😂😂
Let’s hope it’s a Tattler, doing it on purpose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She really isn't holding back on those filters is she. How long do we reckon until she has a new kitchen fitted? Grey is so last year, darling.
Ita clearly because she’s trying to make it look more warm, and less grey.
Now asking whether she should buy a new giant clock for her landing in grey or washed wood. I voted to see the result and most people have gone grey - she’s gonna be livid! Wanted the wood to win so she could have an excuse to paint the waiting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pick a clock...any clock...... let me guess, beige will win! It’s pretty obvious what you’re doing! No thought for the sheep! And over using ridiculous filters to make them look beige won’t work

Reactions: 36
Almost £900 for flat pack furniture!! They saw you coming Sophie 😂

She originally had space tidy on her list of things to do in the nursery when they stripped the room and ripped off the skirting boards. No sign of any built in structure in that room so far, did they get gifted the Oliver stuff and cancelled the space tidy or did they have to splash the cash because he wasn't willing to gift another built in?
Space tidy has probably been done, just like the whole nursery.
Her whole insta is lies! What we’re watching now is all pre recorded and she’s stretching it out, I’d lay money on it!
She slips in a few of her face to make it look like it’s happening now.

As an example, that park video with the slippers was probably all filmed the same day. She just showing clips on diffrent days to give the illusion they go park all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s whacked up so high you’re starting to lose the definition of the sink, or maybe we’re supposed to believe she’s such a great cleaner that the shined sink shines brighter than the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I usually try and not engage with her but I've picked grey because she clearly wants to move away from that colour 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Pick a clock...any clock...... let me guess, beige will win! It’s pretty obvious what you’re doing! No thought for the sheep! And over using ridiculous filters to make them look beige won’t work
She is asking them so it makes it look like they are on board and it's their idea (if that makes sense)
She is going to change everything and is testing the water by getting validation from her sheep. She knows doing this she could become unrelatable and lose alot of her fans, who have probably maxed out their credit cards copying her grey look!
She's drip feeding us, the whole house has probably already been painted beige, she's probably had some oak or pine interior doors fitted, cream carpets etc...
It's already done and dusted and pre recorded so she has content when on mat leave!!
To sum it up, she's a twit!

Reactions: 35
5ACBBF6B-CF39-4A8E-AFFB-50CDC9AF763A.jpeg

Handy Andy Inch needs to learn how to use an Allen key. Using it the wrong way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I'm waiting for the pram reveal, a big double newborn job that will have a pushchair seat that won't be used till it's time for him to be pushed to school. #gifted from the pram shop in Loughton they all use ......colour biskitttt
It will have triple seats for ole big brother henners

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me did she spread the butter on that toast with a teaspoon? She’s only covered about half of it 😂 also Sophie please don’t encourage your toddler to stick his arm inside rubbish bags 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.