Mrs Hinch #341 Ron bounces here, Ron bounces there, do Hinch's minions have £300 to spare?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope big Jimmerz don't try and do a somersault on that bouncycastle. That'd be £300 down the shitter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Guysssss this is what I bought guysssssss from Amazon guysssssssss, link is here guyssssssss

Give me strength woman, just stop! Uses the word like bloody punctuation :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the Piriton isn’t working and they are out for a drive hoping it’ll get Ronroo to sleep!! The slide, the car, the bouncy castle and the late night walks, trying to tire him out so he goes down at bedtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't stop watching this and thinking about how much it reminds me of Hinch when she's trying to be funny/rant on her stories. The face he pulls at the end... Literally Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Ronnie ever get close enough to you that he cuddles into your bump? Didn't FINK so

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the Piriton isn’t working and they are out for a drive hoping it’ll get Ronroo to sleep!! The slide, the car, the bouncy castle and the late night walks, trying to tire him out so he goes down at bedtime!
And how will this work when the new baby arrives, take them both out 🤔🤔🙄

Reactions: 19
She is so wasteful it is unreal. I've lived away from home for 12 years. My first trip to the tip was 2-3 weeks ago and that is because we moved into a new house and had the fireplace knocked in so had rubble etc to get rid of. I can't bear to throw things away if they are still of use to somebody, I have bags of clothes which have been sat in the cupboard for months waiting for the charity shops. At least half of the stuff I have bought for my new baby, my first baby, is second hand because it seems wasteful to me to buy everything new, even though I am fortunate to be able to afford to do that. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 62
Totally agree! If it’s the case, why not just be open about it? I’m sure a lot of people would relate (for once)🤷‍♀️ 7pm outings with your toddler make a lot more sense Sopha 👍🏼🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything not to ruin this picture perfect life she has in her mind I guess.. Who knows what goes on this woman’s mind 😬

Reactions: 18
Blimey Ron’s got a toy

he’s prob confused out his poor mind with all them bright colours

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she won’t let J-unit go to Tesco alone. What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can’t believe she won’t let J-unit go to Tesco alone. What a melt.
I think it's more to do with her not wanting to be left alone with Ron. Can't even remember if she's even been out and about (when allowed) on her own with her own son. :unsure:

Reactions: 48
I think there will be a lot of miffed huns out there today. "Where did you get that bouncy castle from Soph?" 😱😱😱 mmmkay.... I bet they thought it would be £50 tops, today a lot of people will, yet again, realise she's unrelatable, followed by a cringe fest of loft love letters to get them fawning again. She's so predictable

• Sick
Reactions: 34
How ignorant can she get. Advertising on her stories a £300 bouncy castle. Can she not read the room. We are in a pandemic, people are furloghed or out of work. Did anyone ask where she got it from, no probably not, because there is a thing called Google! Why do her sheep treat her like she is the fountain of all knowledge.

Also... Why does half of Maldon need to travel in the car to Tesco. Stay at home dick head!

Reactions: 68
She LOVES putting LOVES in caps, but she hasn’t read here since Eve tempted Adam. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.