Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Her bestest most loved cloths hardly get a mention and there's been no 'putting her babies to bed'.
And the ā€˜before bed blastā€™, the sphonge, the window vac thing, her colouring book (29 she is btw) the sewing machine, and then good old minky...
See the trend there..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aw sheā€™s going to have a weekend of shock to her system, seeing ladies that have babies in their tummyā€™s and then they go to another room and then come back with a real life baby that screams and screams and screams but they will have armpits and bummys. She will be like ā€œoh my goshā€ She didnā€™t even snog Jamie thatā€™s like too embarrassing so it must of been that time they held hands and she wasnā€™t wearing her Gregoryā€™s. Itā€™s her first time ,midwives look after her I know she will be your first time mummy ever to birth a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch#35 The vague, cult leader. She'll be your friend, if you swipe up but don't pipe up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, definitely eviction day today!

Cue posts with Serene thinking she's Hinch's spokesperson again and making a post for everyone to put their congratulations on *coughdesperateforfollowerssoridjngoncoattailscough*

Say a prayer for baby Hinch, he needs all he can get about to start life with these two wazzocks and their fat dog

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she has packed another taffeta monstrosity for the birth, CarlcanonlydomessyhairdontcarehighponytailBembridge has been put on speed dial for an emergency French plait, it must be today as she has toned her make up down and is only wearing the 6pairs if eyelashes, she wants clear vision of the
Midwife spritzing down baba hinch with a diluted zoflora before heā€™s handed to mommas, Jamie will be too busy holding the correct lighting and making sure all is in sepia filter and Nanny will be baking 27 toad in the holes for the hungry paps outside . Watch and learn Meghan Sparkle like Markle
27 toad in the holes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ her mums cooking doesnā€™t even look edible šŸ¤® no wonder Sophs got eating issues sheā€™s been brought up on tit food that a dying rat wouldnā€™t eat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the hell could he not smell that it was disinfectant though?? The story canā€™t be true, surely?
No I dont think it is. On those pages it's a competition on who can come up with the most ridiculous thing and get attention.
The mods shouldn't even allow the post on, it just encourages people

Reactions: 12
Next thread suggestion...

Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She will piss so many of her army off for keeping it a secret if she is going in to have baby today. Especially the doubters, and I reckon thereā€™s a lot more of them after the last few days. If the mags get the baby pics first then the šŸ’© will hit the fan. Since she proclaims to love them all so much šŸ¤¢ but she canā€™t show them the first pics
Iā€™ll be honest I actually agree with not announcing that sheā€™s going in for a C-Section. I didnā€™t announce that I was in labour to family (except telling my mum we went to hospital after 24hrs at home so could she feed the cats) because I didnā€™t want the constant checking up on us texts. I also felt quite pressured after a forceps birth to send out pictures/announce her name which meant I didnā€™t feel like it was on my terms.

And as we know, everything is on MH terms and she could end up having the section pushed back so thereā€™s no guarantee that even if she has gone in sheā€™ll have the baby today.
She also needs to make sure sheā€™s got the time to get ā€˜her photographerā€™ in to take the ā€˜officialā€™ announcement pictures so Gleam wonā€™t want to give themselves more comments theyā€™ll have to delete from her ā€˜friendsā€™ wanting updates ASAP

Reactions: 8
The monotony of this womanā€™s account is on another level. Iā€™m surprised she can keep people engaged and wanting more. Same stories every day! I mean, correct me if Iā€™m wrong? How many times do we need to see a kitchen being cleaned (incorrectly I might add) a lounge being whizzed over, with Zoflora šŸ¤¢
And she thinks the whole ā€œwe scoredā€ thing is hysterical šŸ¤” Iā€™ve only watched for 3 days and itā€™s the same thing! Eat cereal, pretend to walk the dog! Tick random things off in her book she copied from all the other Instagram accounts! Feel sad and low! Wait for husband to come home, then remind us all shes pregnant and try her hardest to make us laugh at the same joke sheā€™s shared for 3 days running! I feel like sheā€™s on repeat!
This ā˜šŸ» This is why I canā€™t understand she keeps getting followers as well as getting new ones!! It doesnā€™t make sense. And all this aside from the swipe ups, misleading product placements etc etc. It is like Groundhog Day! And Iā€™m sure some of those stories arenā€™t filmed on the day she shows them. I was very sceptical about the one where Henry was in the field the other day. But that just may be my very sceptical brain šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.