Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one ever needs to think of wooden hinch lying like a minky while Jamie does the dance with no pants, god she must spray his twiddler with zoflo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m midlands and we don’t say it like that!! Definitely a Yorkshire thing I think. My parents are from Yorkshire, they say it a bit differently but some how hunch sounds more of a twit!
But which Midlands?

Reactions: 2
Am I paranoid? lol never heard her keep saying "heavily pregnant" before until today after I used those words yesterday and do you get the impression she absolutely does not watch love island at all and is told to keep mentioning it :cautious::ROFLMAO:
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Ffs if she tells us all she’s heavily pregnant again i might explode with rage! Love, you are not, I repeat not, the first woman to be pregnant! Try working in a physical job where you travel constantly, I work with horses, and I worked and rode right up until 4 days before I had my daughter! I had to have c section as well! And as soon as I was signed fit to drive guess what! I was back at work! This woman is driving me insane! I’ve since unfollowed as it really was the last straw for me! (Will probably still end up snooping though 🤦‍♀️😂)
A heck of a lot of comments on the suns fb page were calling her heavily pregnant and that they should leave her alone

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She will be unbareable once she has the baby! Like she’s the only person ever to have a section. She’s gonna have had it worse than anyone. Even though after she’s gonna be sat on her ass with everyone basically wiping her ass. The baby will be brought to her. She won’t breastfeed because she wasn’t able “to lazy” she’s already prepped for not breast feeding. She’s a proper tommy 2 shits!!
Unfortunately not everyone has the chance to sit and let everyone do everything for us. Some have to get on with it.
Please don’t think I’m a breast is best person I’ve had 3 kids 1 I fed, 2nd wasn’t interested in my milk and 3rd I chose not to because of the complete disaster baby 2 was in trying to feed.

Reactions: 15
I’m rail roading this whole thread for two seconds- because it has been mentioned on here a few times individually- and it’s been mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned it. So I will.
It’s the 75th anniversary of D- Day today. So THANK YOU to everyone who gave their lives for us.
💂🏼‍♀️-( closest to a soldier I can get)
View attachment 22035
I've had a teary day today. My lovely grandad was there at Normandy. He was a medic and one of the lucky ones in the respect that he walked away.
He died over 20yrs ago, but I miss him every day. He was one of life's true gentlemen.
He, among with many others gave us what we have today, we will never know what they endured and we should be eternally grateful❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’ve a feeling once she’s seen today’s thread she will put a D-Day post up.
To little to late!! It’s not like she hasn’t had chance.

Reactions: 11
OK

FOLLOWING THE NEWSPAPERS/ her selling table scandle/ the amount of new followers on here/ the comments against her on newspapers etc... there are so so many against her-

SO. DO WE BELIEVE FOR A SECOND SHE HAS GAINED NEARLY 6000 FOLLOWERS IN TWO DAYS.

I DON’T

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She will be unbareable once she has the baby! Like she’s the only person ever to have a section. She’s gonna have had it worse than anyone. Even though after she’s gonna be sat on her ass with everyone basically wiping her ass. The baby will be brought to her. She won’t breastfeed because she wasn’t able “to lazy” she’s already prepped for not breast feeding. She’s a proper tommy 2 shits!!
Unfortunately not everyone has the chance to sit and let everyone do everything for us. Some have to get on with it.
Please don’t think I’m a breast is best person I’ve had 3 kids 1 I fed, 2nd wasn’t interested in my milk and 3rd I chose not to because of the complete disaster baby 2 was in trying to feed.
I think that her potentially not breastfeeding, which was alluded to in a story, could be down to medication that she's on.

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest, at what point of pregnancy are people no longer allowed to hold you accountable for your actions? I'm only 10 weeks, already looking forward to all the illegal stuff I'm going to be able to do, but people will have to 'leave me alone'. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just out of interest, at what point of pregnancy are people no longer allowed to hold you accountable for your actions? I'm only 10 weeks, already looking forward to all the illegal stuff I'm going to be able to do, but people will have to 'leave me alone'. 🤔
I’m gunna get pregnant cause I’ve got some targets at work this quarter and I don’t fancy them. Will my boss have to back off?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently you are “The Doctor” can you tell us 😂😂 I’ve had three and I feel I missed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK

FOLLOWING THE NEWSPAPERS/ her selling table scandle/ the amount of new followers on here/ the comments against her on newspapers etc... there are so so many against her-

SO. DO WE BELIEVE FOR A SECOND SHE HAS GAINED NEARLY 6000 FOLLOWERS IN TWO DAYS.

I DON’T
Oh duck off. How the 'ecky thump?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that her potentially not breastfeeding, which was alluded to in a story, could be down to medication that she's on.
I doubt it, there’s actually very very few medications that you can’t breastfeed on. Most of them either don’t transfer due to molecular weight or transfer in tiny amounts.

Reactions: 6
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Ffs if she tells us all she’s heavily pregnant again i might explode with rage! Love, you are not, I repeat not, the first woman to be pregnant! Try working in a physical job where you travel constantly, I work with horses, and I worked and rode right up until 4 days before I had my daughter! I had to have c section as well! And as soon as I was signed fit to drive guess what! I was back at work! This woman is driving me insane! I’ve since unfollowed as it really was the last straw for me! (Will probably still end up snooping though 🤦‍♀️😂)
Yep, she wouldn't know a hard day if it smacked her in the mouth. When I worked at a nursing home we had one pregnant carer who worked through a norovirus outbreak (all 46 residents caught it) and a very heavily pregnant nurse on her 3rd pregnancy doing 12hr shifts with what were sometimes very dangerous unpredictable people. We protected them as best we could, but God did they suffer!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Brilliant comment.
Congratulations on your growing human, with bummy. :love:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.