Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but that's my dream job!😀
Aww thanks, it’s really not it’s all cracked up to be, long unsociable hours, out in all weathers, I look 10 years older than I should and there isn’t a day I’m not in pain (old injuries and the arthritis has well and truly hit me in my last balls) oh I’m only 34 🙈🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
For a sales woman I find when she has to do a sales / AD story she goes shy and awkward at least for the one's she does admit is an advert.
I think she does this on purpose to make it seem less like an ad and more like she's "helping out"

Reactions: 13
She says she has been OK so far with regards to stretch marks which is strange given her small frame or does she mean she already had some from her previous weight so means no new? Not Judging probably Jealous I was fat anyway and still sprouted stretch marks during pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
See I wouldn’t even say midlands would say minkeh. I reckon Manchester/Yorkshire 🤣
I’m midlands and we don’t say it like that!! Definitely a Yorkshire thing I think. My parents are from Yorkshire, they say it a bit differently but some how hinch sounds more of a twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Blow dry and fake tan are the most important things for a ........photo shoot not birthing your baby. I hope the placenta juice makes her tan streak

I’m from Derby, and I pronounce it minkee, never heard minkeh as an East Mids thing!
I’m rubbish at geography so when I heard Leicester was in East Midlands I thought east mids was Derby and the airport 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And still trying desperately to get Marie Kondo's attention 🤣 why should she respond to you when you don't respond to your "army"?
She did respond once saying she was doing great. And it’s been radio silence since. GET THE HINT.

Kondo has liked loads of people stuff on Insta. Not just your tit tea towels.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i did something rather childish in home bargains. I couldn’t help myself. There was this huge cardboard cut out of her smirking away and I couldn’t resist but to drive my wheelchair into it and knock it down.
Childish?? Yes.
But did it feel good?? Oh yes 💪🏼💪🏼🤪🤪😂😂
I would quite possibly have paid to watch this! I hope you reversed over it too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! Dunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣
Hello this is the county of Durham Tattler here. I can confirm that we do not say minkeh. We say min-key. I was not born here but have lived here a long time and have an accent now but all my family are here and they’ve been here since the dawn of time 😂 and they all say min-key. Not min-keh. And that has always bugged me!!! Same as the pin-keh. Now people know where I live - I’m off in case her army get me!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.