Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Ffs if she tells us all she’s heavily pregnant again i might explode with rage! Love, you are not, I repeat not, the first woman to be pregnant! Try working in a physical job where you travel constantly, I work with horses, and I worked and rode right up until 4 days before I had my daughter! I had to have c section as well! And as soon as I was signed fit to drive guess what! I was back at work! This woman is driving me insane! I’ve since unfollowed as it really was the last straw for me! (Will probably still end up snooping though 🤦‍♀️😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“We do not know or seek what our fate will be. We ask only this, that if die we must, that we die as men would die, without complaining, without pleading and safe in the feeling that we have done our best for what we believed was right." — Lt. Col. Robert L. Wolverton, June 6th 1944, shortly before his death in Normandy aged 29.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh. My. Days.
Brum is WEST Mids.
Every day's a school day here on Tattle teacher. You're welcome. 🥴
Yeah Geography was never my strong point either! Give me English any day of the week! With a bit of Drama thrown in for fun! 🙈 I do however know that Birmingham is West Midlands, I just always associate the midlands with Birmingham and their accent! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Even better guys - someone’s iron is broken on Facebook on Hinchs pages and wants alternatives. Personally my recommendation is hang it in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam. Other recommendations - hair straighteners. Really. Hair being the operative word
Don’t knock the hair straighteners as an iron .... I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve used them more then once on my shirt collar when I’m in a rush!😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes it’s true my daughter made me watch him! he’s mega rich and only a young man, he gives away a amazing amounts of money to help others 💙
One of my kids follows him too and made me watch some of his stuff. I couldn’t believe what he was doing! Pretty amazing - especially the tipping in the restaurants. Had me in tears (almost. I had to hold some dignity with my kids in the room haha!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine shows it’s a soldier? Doh. Ah well. The thought is there. Ha.
Guards are trained soldiers - my son is one 💂🏼‍♀️
Huge thank you to all those amazing men & women who gave us the freedom we have today ❤

Off topic I know, sorry

• Heart

Telling porkies Soph 🤣🙄 or did you forget about these highlights on your grid?

Hiding
Instagram ads
Neatly
Concealed
Here! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Ffs if she tells us all she’s heavily pregnant again i might explode with rage! Love, you are not, I repeat not, the first woman to be pregnant! Try working in a physical job where you travel constantly, I work with horses, and I worked and rode right up until 4 days before I had my daughter! I had to have c section as well! And as soon as I was signed fit to drive guess what! I was back at work! This woman is driving me insane! I’ve since unfollowed as it really was the last straw for me! (Will probably still end up snooping though 🤦‍♀️😂)
Off topic but that's my dream job!😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.
Yes agreed this was definitely a set up. Poor pooch!

Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! It aDunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣
It always reminds me of johnny vegas when he advertised pg tips with that monkey and he called that minkeh i think

• Haha
I said this weeks ago and I’m here saying it again. And then I can look a knob if it isn’t tomorrow. But my money has been on tomorrow for a while now. So there. I’m securing my bet for he final time.

She’s changed the beds and properly cleaned them.
She’s cleaned with non harsh chemicals. (Even soap and water in the sink- shock horror)
They have hoovered later this evening - well Jamie the slave has.
She’s properly washed her cleaning clothes etc and put them all away, and not called them stupid names either.
The decorated wheelbarrow made an appearance in the lounge today in replacement of the gifted items that have probably been sold or binned. Not regifted.
She’s showered and made a weird thing about it- we don’t care.
She’s face masked. Fake tanned. Blow dried her hair.
All things that do not care when you have a baby to any normal person other than a self obsessed, bleep like her. 😚

Tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.