Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been randomly blocked by Hinch for no reason, never commented on here before (but have been lurking) never commented on any of her posts, only thing I can think of is I follow the “Mrs binch” page!

Reactions: 9
Even better guys - someone’s iron is broken on Facebook on Hinchs pages and wants alternatives. Personally my recommendation is hang it in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam. Other recommendations - hair straighteners. Really. Hair being the operative word

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the bleeping roof.
Also who the f*** wipes fairy dry without rinsing it off first? Even the cif stainless steel was meant to be rinsed off if you read the back not just wiped dry like she used to use it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What what what ??? 😳 another thread already.

Work all day.
Do the weekly shop ( we should start a thread on supermarket twats; me included)
Unpack the bastard weekly shop.
Conjure up a quick no effort tea.
Drink wine.
Read Tattle.
Shop online more time on tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even better guys - someone’s iron is broken on Facebook on Hinchs pages and wants alternatives. Personally my recommendation is hang it in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam. Other recommendations - hair straighteners. Really. Hair being the operative word
I've done the hairsrighter thing before on a low heat they are the same thing tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she not allowed to advertise unstoppables anymore? Don't think I've seen her word it like that before.
I think this is her way of fart arsing about with products and their unintended use. Unstoppables are not made for this kind of use

Reactions: 7
I've never heard it been called that before. You all must be more educated than me [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I always use that when referring to the arse lickers who surround the royals 😂 i mean the friends who butter them up making them think theyre funny when telling rubbish jokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a sales woman I find when she has to do a sales / AD story she goes shy and awkward at least for the one's she does admit is an advert.
I reckon that's because she is trying to pretend she isn't in selling mode...she's just a normal girl, winging all this ad stuff🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Its all kicking off on the FB page. Apparently, we should forget D Day and get on with our lives!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.