Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t block you because I tagged you on here did she? Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
No Hinch blocked me yesterday because I called her out in the comments section of her AD post 😂 In less than 2 minutes my comment was removed and I was blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! Dunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣
I’m near Leicester and they say Minkeh I thought she was from there at the first before she mentioned the village (Maldon) she lives in ten millions times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m near Leicester and they say Minkeh I thought she was from there at the first before she mentioned the village (Maldon) she lives in ten millions times.
Leicester. That'll be the aforementioned East Mids then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m rail roading this whole thread for two seconds- because it has been mentioned on here a few times individually- and it’s been mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned it. So I will.
It’s the 75th anniversary of D- Day today. So THANK YOU to everyone who gave their lives for us.
💂🏼‍♀️-( closest to a soldier I can get)
700FD0CB-BE39-4408-9693-2C377776576A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She might do swipe ups because so many guys have been asking but mini hinch prob wont go in it it will be on schpok or in the lockup 😂
How I would love a nosey in that lockup, probably full of decent stuff as she only has cheap crappy stuff in doors, none of it looks in any way expensive or classy.

Maybe Mother Hinch will do a massive car boot with it, as we are all watching Shpock now, so needs to find another outlet for it all. ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m rail reading this whole thread for two seconds- because it has been mentioned on here a few times individually- and it’s been mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned it. So I will.
It’s the 75th anniversary of D- Day today. So THANK YOU to everyone who gave their lives for us.
💂🏼‍♀️-( closest to a soldier I can get)
View attachment 22035
I believe that emoji is of a Welsh Guard, part of the colour party?
So, well done.
Thank you veterans.

I think if Derby as East Midlands and the air port 😆
Just Derby and Notts then?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 22031View attachment 22031
Is her mattress full of stains I wonder? 🤔 she only shows the very edge of the mattress earlier on in her stories too? 🙈 why not show it?
It took Jamie awhile to get used to his big boy pants that’s why he had to wear the harem jeggings , room for his pull ups

I believe that emoji is of a Welsh Guard, part of the colour party?
So, well done.
Thank you veterans.

Just Derby and Notts then?! 😂
I got an F in geography can you tell 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.
I know the girl that runs that account! 😂 She is problematic to say the least and sucks up to all instagrammers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, I’ve not been able to keep up these past couple of day :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Trying hard to read all the posts but it’s going to take a while.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.