Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I paranoid? lol never heard her keep saying "heavily pregnant" before until today after I used those words yesterday and do you get the impression she absolutely does not watch love island at all and is told to keep mentioning it

Reactions: 17
Just seen on my snapchat that a work colleague has bought one of them ballsack egg chairs. Can’t wait to go in tomorrow and listen to her preach Hinch
I always wanted one in my conservatory. Yknow like the modern different look. I’d rather sit on the fucking cold tiled floor and get piles now

Reactions: 19
This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.
I’ve had an emergency csection and it was horrendous, I won’t bore you with the details.

An elective csection is much calmer and apparently quicker to recover from ( a friend told me this) , still major surgery to recover from but let’s face it , Hinch is a lazy arse who won’t know the difference between real life and post surgery recovery time.

Reactions: 13
Am I paranoid? lol never heard her keep saying "heavily pregnant" before until today after I used those words yesterday and do you get the impression she absolutely does not watch love island at all and is told to keep mentioning it
She’s probably pissed off because they have to do even less on that one than her to get famous and they’ll have Tv deals at the end of it and she’s stuck flogging tat on insta

Reactions: 9
I'm awesome at hanging items so that they don't crease, including school shirts. Only a couple more weeks and I'll never have to see a school shirt again as last child will be done!
Ahh you lucky bugger! I'm another one down in a couple of weeks, but still left with a remaining child and a husband who needs shirts. I've tried hanging, tumble drying, line drying and shorter spins but still they need ironing

Reactions: 4

Is her mattress full of stains I wonder? she only shows the very edge of the mattress earlier on in her stories too? why not show it?

Reactions: 12
Just give her a wave and say 'Hi Soph'

View attachment 22031View attachment 22031
Is her mattress full of stains I wonder? she only shows the very edge of the mattress earlier on in her stories too? why not show it?
Also no fricking acknowledgement of her aff/ad with shark!

Reactions: 11
I really despair at the army im just on fb having to teach someone how to read and work out percentages #goes to bang my head on wall

This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.
Of course I know that! It's a major bloody operation! I have friends who had c - sections, but I'm taking the mickey out of the Hinch writing a blow dry, fake tan, and lip gloss on her to do list for when the baby comes. She DOES remind me of Posh Spice, who famously once said she was too posh to push Trust me, I am far from ignorant. I'm guessing you had a c- section, don't be triggered by people talking about the Hinch! It's never personal to you.

I couldn’t work that out when I caught up on her stories, was trying to work out if it was the lighting or if it was the yellowing you get on ancient pillows

Reactions: 10
i did something rather childish in home bargains. I couldn’t help myself. There was this huge cardboard cut out of her smirking away and I couldn’t resist but to drive my wheelchair into it and knock it down.
Childish?? Yes.
But did it feel good?? Oh yes

Reactions: 53
Mine was supposed to be planned, idiot child decided he wanted to come out of the sunroof 2 weeks early instead. Thundertwunt. It was great I was numb from the collar bones down.

Ahh you lucky bugger! I'm another one down in a couple of weeks, but still left with a remaining child and a husband who needs shirts. I've tried hanging, tumble drying, line drying and shorter spins but still they need ironing
Husband irons his own as I can't be trusted.

Wish I hadn't mentioned that joke now, everyone'll be banging on about their graphic c-sections now

My cousin has this exact gadget and it’s shit, she got it a while back and tried to steam her work uniform, all it did was make them damp and the wrinkles didn’t even come out! Plus you hang your clothes and then try and make them not move about while you steam it, it’s just quicker and easier to iron the normal way

Reactions: 8
Just started following her, and yes agree she is definitely talking about the Grinch’s page, hope she gets lots of followers as she is talking sense.

And doesn't use a filter, as nothing to hide, unlike our Soph, isn't that right Soph,!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.