Mrs Hinch #339 In a world full of Jamie’s, be more Eric!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion “the man, the myth, the legend, inch is trying to upstage Hinch”
If Sopha had a shred of self awareness, I’d be more concerned for her mental health. If you look at this from a normal person’s POV...
Her star is fading; people staying home in 2020/2021 would have been the key time to capitalise on her brand, but she’s been lazy and bought followers to cover up the losses
Jamie’s jacked in his job
She’s about to have 2 kids under 3 with someone who (up until his Insta was taken under Gleam’s control) regularly spoke to other women on social media. Not a stretch to think he’s cheated; and the intent is there for starters
She can’t realistically backtrack and go to her old life/job again
So she’s made a million, but we have no idea how much debt they’re in or whether they had existing debt to pay off before all this... surely if you’d made that much money you wouldn’t do some very mediocre renovations to an overpriced new build? Plus a million whittles down very quickly. And you have to pay tax on your earnings; I wonder if she’s been declaring properly to HMRC (if she hasn’t, because tax years run behind; so now self employed people are paying tax on earnings from 2019-2020, it’ll very soon start catching up)
She doesn’t seem to enjoy being a SAHM
She doesn’t seem to have many hobbies/interests to keep her going

I think she’s tried to latch onto SS in the hope she’ll be able to get her some work and therefore financial security. They might have invested wisely, but somehow I can’t see it.
i can’t believe she would have stayed in the marriage and decided to have another baby of inch cheated, I have no doubt he text other women but if he has done that then I feel sorry for her, my first husband did this and cheated on me with one of my best friends so if he has them I actually do feel so sorry for her as I know what the pain of that is like

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hold up? He’s been caught chatting to other women? Cheating? Someone fill me in please!!!!!!!! I can’t catch up properly until the toddlers in bed coz my husband works the selfish sod 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
May be before the money came rolling in but now no way would he take a chance now 😬
Not unless there's a pre nup🙃

Hold up? He’s been caught chatting to other women? Cheating? Someone fill me in please!!!!!!!! I can’t catch up properly until the toddlers in bed coz my husband works the selfish sod 😭
Someone came on saying their friend messaged him and he replied with photos, then management took over his account so the messages stopped, all allegedly of course 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they have made 1 million pounds, their mortgage and weird renovations would have put paid to half of that I’d say. Then plus 2 cars (Range Rover/Audi), although not sure if they were #gifted... but don’t you have to inform HMRC about gifts above a certain value if you’re self employed? I don’t know. But still, their living costs will have a price tag attached. She’s not getting gifted her council tax bill or petrol. That will still be costing them, so that money is getting whittled down all the time.
The heating bill must be nearly a million a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not unless there's a pre nup🙃

Someone came on saying their friend messaged him and he replied with photos, then management took over his account so the messages stopped, all allegedly of course 🤔
It’s Mrs hinch not Taylor swift 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
From what was put on here it was unplanned by Sofa though could've been very planned by Inch. She certainly is not maternal. He is the brains behind them in business and pleasure. She seems very dependent on him.
Sorry to read your horrible experience. Couldn't give a fig about Sofa though.
i can’t believe she would have stayed in the marriage and decided to have another baby of inch cheated, I have no doubt he text other women but if he has done that then I feel sorry for her, my first husband did this and cheated on me with one of my best friends so if he has them I actually do feel so sorry for her as I know what the pain of that is like

Reactions: 4
He’s many things but I can’t see this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree. Can’t see this at all, I’m sure someone would have come forward by now and even though him and zoph are thick as duck, I don’t think he’s that thick.

Reactions: 2
This is what I don’t understand. There are rumours of Jamie chatting to another woman and he was in a relationship when he started seeing Sofa (unknown if she was also in a relationship).

Why hasn’t anything ever come out about his/her past from the exes or friends of the exes?

When it comes to these two it is like their past and everyone who knew them doesn’t exist. Surely if you were Jamie’s ex and you saw what he was up to you would be tempted to say something and it be picked up either on here or twitter etc. Maybe it wouldn’t make it to the trashy mags but surely something would be in the public domain?

They can’t have paid off everyone they have ever known?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s trying to deflect from the poor photoshopped bump shot and wonky table leg and she’s desperately hoping papers don’t pick up on it. If she has fallen out with SS (which I doubt as everything with this pair is staged) then I bet she would be worried SS could expose all her lies!

The oddest thing is this pair only called troll and had a weekend off a few weeks back to make the papers surely people see it’s just an attention thing now.
I thought this!!! That egg chair is pure attemtion to deflect the tabloids!!!

Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t understand. There are rumours of Jamie chatting to another woman and he was in a relationship when he started seeing Sofa (unknown if she was also in a relationship).

Why hasn’t anything ever come out about his/her past from the exes or friends of the exes?

When it comes to these two it is like their past and everyone who knew them doesn’t exist. Surely if you were Jamie’s ex and you saw what he was up to you would be tempted to say something and it be picked up either on here or twitter etc. Maybe it wouldn’t make it to the trashy mags but surely something would be in the public domain?

They can’t have paid off everyone they have ever known?
Might have been given a nice lump sum to stay quiet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.