Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
For Christ’s sake I have been trying to wean myself off these threads because Sopha’s content is beyond dull of new job work pressures and now I have serious FOMO on the hilarious posts from @TomTitLane. There’s no hope for me.
I'm sorry. I promise to be on my best behaviour from now on. I just love to add all these pics for Soph to save in her memory box. Look, here's one from the future. Cute!

inCollage_20210221_004811358.jpg

Awwwww, maaa heart!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 135

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread title by @shady_essex34
20210218_143236.jpg

As you were, please keep it about mrs hinch's account and not thirsty nobodies using her name for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Oh guys!! My haaaaaaaaarrrrrTTTTT! I’m crying so much at all the lovely messages! Thank you so much!

I’m shaking like a shitting dog with birthday nerves, but I’m going to have a cool bath and smell a hanky with my Mum’s perfume on it. That’ll calm me down 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Christ on a bike just googled little inch on fash FC, the years have not been kind to him have they! I mean he was hardly giving Chris Evans(the marvel one just so we're clear, I've been caught out on that one before) a run for his money but it's like two different people!

She looks like Bernie Sanders🤣🤣
20210220_211924.jpg

You're right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I will not be held responsible for any spilt Gin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Loft ladder still going strong .. why wouldn’t it ? It was only installed last year and has no doubt only been used a handful of times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Everything she does is reaaaally pissing me off recently. More than usual.
The way she says words so sharp to sound so prim and proper, she's changed her voice so much over the past 2 year it's not even normal (when she first started Instagram she had the real strong Essex accent)
She's put dirty baby seats in the loft. Why? Cos she's a lazy, scruffy cow deep down and we all know it 🤮
She could of kept alot more baby stuff if she didn't think she was gods gift, like the caddys etc. Ronnie is nearly pissing 2, he doesn't need his anymore. There's nothing wrong with passing things down, I did with both my daughters.

She's just a total melt

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

MindYourOwn13

Hey all. So I’ve lurked again for a while just reading posts and reaching out to Sophie, Stacey and Rachaele. But nothing. They say if you’re going through mental health or feeling low reach out to someone. I have. I have been made redundant and times are really rubbish. I am wondering what’s the point. My dog keeps weeing on my bed, my kids want to move out and partner is disappointed. But then I see a post oh it’s okay to be this, or feel this. Reach out. 😭 is it just a joke.... for likes. I care I get it. You don’t, you just don’t. Sorry all. Just feeling really down with life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

ElectileDysfunction

Probably already mentioned elsewhere but I have to say I'm glad Hinch Jnr 2 is another boy. Not in a spiteful, hahaha she obviously wants a girl and I'm glad she is disappointed kind of way, but just because she would be such an appalling role model for a young daughter. If her daughter had the audacity to not be girly and pretty she would be made to feel like a total failure. Growing up with a mother who has had so much work done and portrays such an unrealistic body image would be so damaging to you. Harsh but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Henny Penny

VIP Member
AS IF she’s donated Ronnie things and only has a few bits left!
1. We’d have known all about it, she can’t do anything good without recording praise and attention!

2. it will be in the dump!

3. it all had his name on anyway so no good unless you’re called Ronnie!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MaldonMalaise

You know what I find sad. The fact her entire house is grey, even his toys are very plain, what kind of effect does that have on Ron’s eyes. When he goes out he must get really overwhelmed with all the colours and noise.
The Disneyland trip was when I really decided I wasn’t being unreasonable for having an issue with that for her. Seeing that lovely little boy looking around at all the colours and lights at Disney loving every second and knowing he would soon be back in Guantanamo Grey was really upsetting to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Ron’s standing on the bog Hinch is too busy snogging the dog

Come on!!! I’ve never had one!!! 😂😂😂😂

Oh & HB Shady!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Another ‘I don’t read tattle moment’
Jaime saying ‘Goodnight’ when lifting the ladder back up into the loft

Wish you put your career to bed and say goodnight to it all
Twat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

BossyBlossom

This thread tattlers; you helped someone that Sophie ignored even thought she put on her stories to message her. And Tom and Shady I've laughed uncontrollably you two need a thread of your own your both #holarious I missed your humour.

I was once on this site when it was thread 90 upwards; she upset me that much my anxiety got the better of me and I closed my account; that was around when she and Jamie went to visit the ship and that pregnant woman was lynched by the hinch army, her friend was begging hinch in dm's asking for her to stop them as the bullied woman told her friend she was going to kill herself. Sophie you named her and thousands of the hinch army went for her throat.

I have three kids from a previous marriage, my husband got 2 grown up in their 20s and we have 2 together, a big integrated family that I thought I had seen everything until I saw that.

The reason there are almost 340 threads on Sophie Hinchliffe is because she's vile, pretentious and a actress who lies and pretends she is a relatable housewife, she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body, not a ounce of compassion.

I pity you Sophie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I think trace has gone for a walk around the garden for her one hour of exercise a day.
Possibly swaddled and reclined in the pram!
Wonder if the gypsy- carriage- moses- basket- death- trap with make a return

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Wow, sectioned???

How do you guys know that? I know she said there was stuff with the hospital but that’s something else 😯
Someone who knows the family (and was verified) came on and spilt loads of tea. She was refusing to eat whilst pregnant with Ronnie. So she was section. Remember when she was obsessed with arranging smarties into certain colours? That’s the only way they could get her to eat. Do you remember that picture of her outside The Range picking up her famous egg chair? She looked rough as fuck. That was shortly before she was hospitalised.

This is why it’s so shocking she is pregnant again so soon after, considering her mental health issues last time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69