Mrs Hinch #339 In a world full of Jamie’s, be more Eric!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest thing I got excited about when she announced this pregnancy was “finally that spoilt dog won’t have his own bedroom and we be treated like the dog he is”

But nope. Precious handsomes can be loosing his bedroom for a baby can he 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion
Baby number 3 shrinks and grows as much as Sopha's nose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah ok - Thankyou haha - I’m new here so just trying to keep up and catch up 🤣🤣
Welcome to my world here. I’m trying to catch up and only been here a week. I was a Hincher before but always knew there was something not right but no outlet to say so .. I till I heard about Tattle!
Enjoy!
it’s fast moving and things will become clear. I try to go back a few months on the posts to read up on stuff and then I’m like “ohhhh see I knew it!”

Reactions: 17
I suppose the name of this site being Tattle, gives a clue.
Most of what is heard/read is tattle, but occasionally someone comes along who knows more.
Unless they are credible, and we do have a few very knowledgeable members, it's tattle.
Doesn't mean we can't discuss it though.
Hope that helps 👍🏼
wasn’t saying you can’t discuss it was asking a question. Very defensive

Reactions: 2
Afternoon you lovely Tattlers. Not been on for a few days. I guess I won't have missed much as usually it's same tit different day at Greyskull towers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm boooored! I need juicy gossip! I quite like the cheating inch tea, if he hasn't yet I don't doubt he will at some point. A good old fashioned Hinch meltdown would make my day more fun. Come on Hinchliffes, do something interesting for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She tells that many lies guyyyys she has to come on here at 4am to recap what she said. The bathroom white shoe rack and pine in the next stories proves it. Her hinchers; Sophie must find them boring if she finds us more educational. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Afternoon you lovely Tattlers. Not been on for a few days. I guess I won't have missed much as usually it's same tit different day at Greyskull towers?!
She booked herself the weekend off work she’s been flat out this year so needs to have a rest poor thing!

• Haha
wasn’t saying you can’t discuss it was asking a question. Very defensive
They wasn't being defensive; these threads go so fast that most new people just do a quick search and read up from the information came from; it's 339 threads of truths, lies, theories etc but even Sophie gets her content from here.

We are tattlers that tattle☺

Welcome to my world here. I’m trying to catch up and only been here a week. I was a Hincher before but always knew there was something not right but no outlet to say so .. I till I heard about Tattle!
Enjoy!
it’s fast moving and things will become clear. I try to go back a few months on the posts to read up on stuff and then I’m like “ohhhh see I knew it!”
You should both read the wiki, that covers most of the main points and helps get you up to speed, it was very lovingly curated and is very concise. Scroll to the top of the page and the pink button will take you to a gold mine of info :)

Reactions: 12
I’m not a new person been on here couple years now I think lol. Hinch just bores the life out of me can’t stand her so don’t really write much on this one
I meant the other person sorry; didn't know how to delete it. My bad, I apologise hun.

Reactions: 3
This is the biggest thing I don’t understand with Sophie.

I’m not being cruel- I do think people take it too far. That’s just my opinion.

Shes been prattling on that she has less time to go then she has been pregnant- but the gender reveal was this week?

Correct me if I’m wrong- but you can find out the gender from 20 weeks- 16 if you go privately I’m sure it is.

I can put money on her being the type to want to find out the second she could (which is fine if she wants to do that) whichwould mean she was less than half way through/half way through her pregnancy

And do people really think she would be able to hold her waters for weeks and weeks and not tell anyone

Because I for one don’t. And then the changing bump pictures thatpeople keep mentioning I wonder if she’s having this baby by surrogate...
Surrogate 😏 I would highly doubt that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.