Mrs Hinch #339 In a world full of Jamie’s, be more Eric!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lost - are you all saying she’s already had the baby? Which photoshopped photo with wonky table leg?
We are saying the bump isn't consistent. Yes, bumps do change throughout the day but hers is big one minute and non-existent the next. Then she photoshopped her bump to make it look bigger. No one is saying for sure what has happened, but she doesn't help to stop the rumours that she has had the baby already when she does tit like that.

Reactions: 11
If Sopha had a shred of self awareness, I’d be more concerned for her mental health. If you look at this from a normal person’s POV...
Her star is fading; people staying home in 2020/2021 would have been the key time to capitalise on her brand, but she’s been lazy and bought followers to cover up the losses
Jamie’s jacked in his job
She’s about to have 2 kids under 3 with someone who (up until his Insta was taken under Gleam’s control) regularly spoke to other women on social media. Not a stretch to think he’s cheated; and the intent is there for starters
She can’t realistically backtrack and go to her old life/job again
So she’s made a million, but we have no idea how much debt they’re in or whether they had existing debt to pay off before all this... surely if you’d made that much money you wouldn’t do some very mediocre renovations to an overpriced new build? Plus a million whittles down very quickly. And you have to pay tax on your earnings; I wonder if she’s been declaring properly to HMRC (if she hasn’t, because tax years run behind; so now self employed people are paying tax on earnings from 2019-2020, it’ll very soon start catching up)
She doesn’t seem to enjoy being a SAHM
She doesn’t seem to have many hobbies/interests to keep her going

I think she’s tried to latch onto SS in the hope she’ll be able to get her some work and therefore financial security. They might have invested wisely, but somehow I can’t see it.

Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion:

Her days off the gram are all just an act, Sopha knows how to milk it, and that’s a fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good post. Agree a million would not be suffice to keep them in clover long term if it all dries up but she has made over 2.5 million I read. Could always go back to butchering people's hair I guess lol
Oh I hope it's TRUE he was being dodgy on Insta.
If Sopha had a shred of self awareness, I’d be more concerned for her mental health. If you look at this from a normal person’s POV...
Her star is fading; people staying home in 2020/2021 would have been the key time to capitalise on her brand, but she’s been lazy and bought followers to cover up the losses
Jamie’s jacked in his job
She’s about to have 2 kids under 3 with someone who (up until his Insta was taken under Gleam’s control) regularly spoke to other women on social media. Not a stretch to think he’s cheated; and the intent is there for starters
She can’t realistically backtrack and go to her old life/job again
So she’s made a million, but we have no idea how much debt they’re in or whether they had existing debt to pay off before all this... surely if you’d made that much money you wouldn’t do some very mediocre renovations to an overpriced new build? Plus a million whittles down very quickly. And you have to pay tax on your earnings; I wonder if she’s been declaring properly to HMRC (if she hasn’t, because tax years run behind; so now self employed people are paying tax on earnings from 2019-2020, it’ll very soon start catching up)
She doesn’t seem to enjoy being a SAHM
She doesn’t seem to have many hobbies/interests to keep her going

I think she’s tried to latch onto SS in the hope she’ll be able to get her some work and therefore financial security. They might have invested wisely, but somehow I can’t see it.

Reactions: 9
Good post. Agree a million would not be suffice to keep them in clover long term if it all dries up but she has made over 2.5 million I read. Could always go back to butchering people's hair I guess lol
From what I’ve read there’s no actual proof (ie screenshots); just a lot of ‘he said/she said’ but there’s no smoke without fire, I tend to find. Plus didn’t they get together whilst both in other relationships? That never tends to end well. Leopards don’t change their spots.

If they have made 1 million pounds, their mortgage and weird renovations would have put paid to half of that I’d say. Then plus 2 cars (Range Rover/Audi), although not sure if they were #gifted... but don’t you have to inform HMRC about gifts above a certain value if you’re self employed? I don’t know. But still, their living costs will have a price tag attached. She’s not getting gifted her council tax bill or petrol. That will still be costing them, so that money is getting whittled down all the time.

Reactions: 11
As they say everything comes out in the wash......eventually 😉

Reactions: 10
Wow didn’t realise that Jamie was talking to other women on ig though ain’t suprised

• Wow
How do we know Jamie has been talking to other women on insta?
I suppose the name of this site being Tattle, gives a clue.
Most of what is heard/read is tattle, but occasionally someone comes along who knows more.
Unless they are credible, and we do have a few very knowledgeable members, it's tattle.
Doesn't mean we can't discuss it though.
Hope that helps 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
Is there any proof Jamie was talking to someone else? I’m a bit cynical but I find it hard to believe the girl messaging Jamie had no idea who hinch was. Jamie follows 2 people. Mrs hinch and his dog. All his post are basically him confessing his love to the woman. Why would you see this and then message him? I would understand if it was on is personal Instagram account coz I imagine it’s probably slightly more normal but the mr hinch home is a business page. Unless I see receipts I don’t believe it. Jamie definitely comes across as creepy but he’s also not very good looking so I find it hard to believe he slides into girls dms and they respond back in a positive way.

Reactions: 25
Same question please
As @TomTitLane said, It isn't that she's had the baby, although some think that, it's mainly the fluctuating size of her bump that provoked discussion.
Deliberate to put us off the scent ( due date) or being private 🤔
I don't think she's had the baby, but others do. Opinions differ I suppose

Anyone watch Ant and Dec’s Takeaway last night when they featured a woman who has a vegetable patch in her garden but lied and bought her vegetables from the supermarket .... I had to look really close incase it was our Sopha and her tomato 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That dog won't get to old age; never seen a dog behaviour like this; it isn't normal or healthy for him.
I actually feel really sad looking at that photo. The dog is not in good health at all and like you say, he won't live to old age of she doesn't do something about it now.

One of my cats sits like that sometimes, usually after he's washed his tummy and can't be bothered moving forward. 🤣 There's been times he's fell asleep like that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the biggest thing I don’t understand with Sophie.

I’m not being cruel- I do think people take it too far. That’s just my opinion.

Shes been prattling on that she has less time to go then she has been pregnant- but the gender reveal was this week?

Correct me if I’m wrong- but you can find out the gender from 20 weeks- 16 if you go privately I’m sure it is.

I can put money on her being the type to want to find out the second she could (which is fine if she wants to do that) whichwould mean she was less than half way through/half way through her pregnancy

And do people really think she would be able to hold her waters for weeks and weeks and not tell anyone

Because I for one don’t. And then the changing bump pictures thatpeople keep mentioning I wonder if she’s having this baby by surrogate...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.