Mrs Hinch #335 Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready saveloy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think she’s nervous because if today’s inevitable grid post doesn’t garner more than 300k likes on the Village of Maldivia’s very own Princesses bday & potential gender shoot then she’ll be smashing the house up tonight 🤣 SS is on over half a mill on each puppy & Rex post that weren’t posted too far apart really 😏🤣 I’ve read somewhere that you can buy likes also I’m so surprised she hasn’t yet but then again maybe she has and it’s not even 300k 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she sooooo unnatural around her own child! I always feel really awkward watching her interact with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we talk about the hideous “forever my sister, always my friend” thing?!? bleeping hell, put that next to your “learn to dance in the rain” quote in the bathroom, luckily in close proximity to the toilet for the projectile vomit that they induce!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I find people's comment on her bump really odd? She's not that far along is she? She's naturally very slim so i don't think she will show much for a while. Also I dunno about anyone else, but the size of my stomach changes every 5 seconds and I'm not even bloody pregnant 😂 Welcome to a woman's body!!
I was small and didn't show even when I was about to pop! But she forces her bump out for pics but then in reality its alot smaller

Reactions: 18
I find people's comment on her bump really odd? She's not that far along is she? She's naturally very slim so i don't think she will show much for a while. Also I dunno about anyone else, but the size of my stomach changes every 5 seconds and I'm not even bloody pregnant 😂 Welcome to a woman's body!!
I thought she was about 32/34 weeks gone so fairly need the end🤔

Reactions: 15
Did she forget to strap the fake bump on this morning when she got up? 🙄
Thought the same 🧐 so strange - it can't even be the angle of the pics can it??🤔 considering it's her birthday surprised she's not glammed herself up - actually looks ill 🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s closer to having the baby than she isn’t if that makes sense. She showed her bump the other day and it looked around a 8 month bump. When she announced her pregnancy she said had less time to go than she was pregnant. So I would say she was past the half way point at that time and that was in January. Personally I don’t think she’s had the baby already but I don’t remember my bump shrinking when I was pregnant. I mean today it looks like she’s only a few months pregnant.

Reactions: 20
Right am ganna hoy up. Smalshy mushy crappy shitey over emotive shite and tit as expected. Who does that for their own birthday man hahahahaha duck off at this point she’s an actual parody surely. Sitting there waiting for her gifts 🤣 imagine the reality by that “right tell us when”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

My comment was because i saw a video of her a while back and her bump seemed massive like she was due soon and todays video she looked very slim. I dunno 😂

Reactions: 10
Making sure everyone can see the gushing essay from her niece to remind us how adored she is 🤮 god she knocks me sick sometimes

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why didn't she let RonJon help her blow out the candles? Surely he would have loved doing that and you could clearly see him reaching out at the "cake". Typical Hinch making it all about her(I know it's her birthday but still).
Especially since they lit the candles twice. Show could have at least let him blow it out one of the times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's the hun messages? I cant go about my business not knowing if the queen of maldon, is adored and loved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She and Ron keep looking off to the side for me...is there someone else there? She looks to the right twice when at the table and on the sofa. I also thought I could hear another person’s laugh? Could be paranoid!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No, judging by her scan photo she showed and what she previously said in some of her stories etc she should be close to popping so there’s no way you could hide an almost fully grown baby like that to make your tummy look flat lol

Reactions: 14
I bet she was fuming that Jamie set up the birthday display in front of the patio doors by the playhouse. JAYYYMMAAY THAT SOUSCHEF WILLL SEEE THE ASTROOO YOU MELTTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.