Mrs Hinch #335 Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready saveloy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at page 45 then realised a new thread was made I never get to the end of these threads; love the new thread title. (πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† = vegan saveloy πŸ‘ŒπŸ€€)

Bingo.
Drive out to the "field".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It generally stayed between 38-43k.
Ok so around 60k left then. I guess that’s around the true number of her fans around 50k. I used to think she had around 200k true Hinchers but looking at the comments and likes of her pictures she probably does have around the 50k mark. That’s nothing to be sniffed at either. She can make a tidy sum off them so I don’t understand why she’s has to buy followers. The thing is she can never do things like book signing now coz she knows that 4 million people will not turn up. She will probably get a couple of thousand at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was at page 45 then realised a new thread was made I never get to the end of these threads; love the new thread title. (πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† = vegan saveloy πŸ‘ŒπŸ€€)

Bingo.
Drive out to the "field".
If she does the gender reveal in the field I'm off. I'm done. See ya. Bye bye πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MTV have a new show coming soon following pregnant celebs, they haven't said who's on it yet but apparently Kate Lawler is one of them. Is there any chance Sopha is on it and that's one of her secret projects and why she has been so cagey about anything pregnancy related as she's recording it all for tv. We know she only likes to be "open and honest" if she's getting paid for it
I seen this advertised the other day and was thinking the same. We will probably see her on that now with how fame hungry they are.

Reactions: 9
Radio silence from her is whatever; shes probably faffing around with video montages and blue confetti/ finger clicks, screenshotting birthday messages from crazed lunatics ("fans") etc etc.

I am surprised Jamie hasn't posted anything though about the wonderful surprises hes got ready for her royal highness, as he is never one to miss the opportunity for a bit of self promotion.

Reactions: 11
MTV have a new show coming soon following pregnant celebs, they haven't said who's on it yet but apparently Kate Lawler is one of them. Is there any chance Sopha is on it and that's one of her secret projects and why she has been so cagey about anything pregnancy related as she's recording it all for tv. We know she only likes to be "open and honest" if she's getting paid for it
Jake Quickenden & his GF Sophie are on it also

Reactions: 8
Asif she didn’t even let Ronnie blow the candles out man!! He was like what the duck ya playing at marπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a twit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Could Ronnie give less of a tit it’s Mummazzz birthday!? 🀣🀣 also how mean not letting him help blow out the candles!? Selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.