Mrs Hinch #335 Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready saveloy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not being able to fully enjoy life because you need to get your camera out and film everything. Preoccupied with making sure it looks good enough to post on social media. How sad.

Reactions: 34
Here's a question, imagine it was your own birthday and you posted what Soph puts up on stories on Facebook, as in slo mo birthday montage with music and all the adoring gifts and cards. What would your friends and family think?

Mine would assume it was a pisstake 😂
Mine would be like what the duck are you all about 😂

Reactions: 7
The dog up at the table - how the hell is he supposed to know not to steal food off the table now FFS!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Brief recap;

Stace & Sofa did a 'Palentine's' live which involved them ignoring the comments and displaying various gifts they'd sent one another, stacey stuffing herself with sweets, Sofa stumbling over her words when it came to anything to do with the baby, the live stream glitching all over the shop, discussing cocks and sex and Sofa doing naturally well at looking as gormless as Stace. Hope that helps.
The state of her gob! 😱 She looks like a dodgy blown up sex doll! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find people's comment on her bump really odd? She's not that far along is she? She's naturally very slim so i don't think she will show much for a while. Also I dunno about anyone else, but the size of my stomach changes every 5 seconds and I'm not even bloody pregnant 😂 Welcome to a woman's body!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm sorry I know it's been said plenty of times but what the hell have they done to poor Rondog's hair. He looks like a miniature Cadfael! Also, she doesn't look pregnant - to me her stomach looks like she's very recently had a baby but I guess we'll never know. If she hasn't had the baby then I guarantee today will be gender reveal day. I reckon they'll do the balloon pop kind of reveal - although knowing our Sopha, it'll explode into a dark yellow cloud of tumeric rather than the standard blue or pink powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What an odd way to sit with her hand pressed into her fundus. Hats off to her if she feels comfortable sitting like that pregnant with her legs akimbo. I would have felt really squished. Two babies and don’t think I ever sat like that. But who knows. Anyone spot any sneakier presents amongst the ones she was happy to show? I swear the box says Chianti? as in wine??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why didn't she let RonJon help her blow out the candles? Surely he would have loved doing that and you could clearly see him reaching out at the "cake". Typical Hinch making it all about her(I know it's her birthday but still).

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I know it's been said plenty of times but what the hell have they done to poor Rondog's hair. He looks like a miniature Cadfael! Also, she doesn't look pregnant - to me her stomach looks like she's very recently had a baby but I guess we'll never know. If she hasn't had the baby then I guarantee today will be gender reveal day. I reckon they'll do the balloon pop kind of reveal - although knowing our Sopha, it'll explode into a dark yellow cloud of tumeric rather than the standard blue or pink powder.
Minature Cadfael 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I find people's comment on her bump really odd? She's not that far along is she? She's naturally very slim so i don't think she will show much for a while. Also I dunno about anyone else, but the size of my stomach changes every 5 seconds and I'm not even bloody pregnant 😂 Welcome to a woman's body!!
Isn't she about 30 weeks? I though when she announced it she was over half way?

Reactions: 31
I really hope she is enjoying a nice morning for her birthday, but I get the feeling no matter what she’s up to, she’ll be stressing about what to post on Instagram. Bit of a shame that all special occasions are treated as engagement opportunities.
honestly so much this. You sell your life and the lives of your children. Sure you make a good living, but the mental cost must be huge.
Aren’t the laws in the states changing soon regarding parents making a living off their children’s social media presence?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.