Mrs Hinch #335 Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready saveloy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha what a billy bullshitter!! Why would she lie about something like that?

Especially when they have spoken about it already, on Stacey’s podcast which neither of them seem to remember 😂
SS fake face gives it away she looks like a stranger who's just met someone they are telling you v personal things that you really don't want to know but they won't stop so you put an uncomfortable but empathetic face hoping to God that they'll go away soon 🤪😁🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahah...and didn't someone say it was a totally different story in her book! I haven't read it but seriously woman if you are going to write down lies then keep them close to you so you can check up on them haha
I really don’t get the point of some of her lies. They’re just lies for lies sake. They don’t even make things more interesting. I do think it’s why she has so many threads on here it’s because people can’t believe a word she says.

Reactions: 16
Morning everyone! Just my thoughts on the birthday extraordinaire yesterday before we move on to the next thread.
She was an absolute twit for not letting Ronnie blow the candles out on the shop bought Scotch pancakes.
Wanker dog with a party hat on, up at the table eating from a paper plate was hideous. Not only does he drag his anal glands across her sofas and the beds, he's now allowed to do it on the dining chairs. This makes me think he often joins them for meals at the table.
No way was she plastered in a total face full of make up just to sit opposite Capt. Beaky in his wedding shirt all night! There were either other guests - possibly her sister, the cling on and the mayahoo, or they were going to someone else's house.
Ronnie was demonstrably absent and while I understand that couples need time to be a couple, they have that luxury 24/7 and Ronnie never seems to be a part of meal times with them. I hope the next time they go out to eat, he kicks off big time and the baby she's been pregnant with since the turn of the century screams blue murder!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It was like a car crash! You know you shouldn't look but you just can't help it! Her and Inch ( God knows where Ronnie was!) sped off like Nigel Mansell trying to find a local food bank because she said her usual one was closed! She asked her followers to help her find one ( Google clearly couldn't help that night!) On the way back from dropping off the most random selection of things that she'd grabbed in a blind panic, including an open bag of nappies, she looked like a mad woman! Hair all over the place, so out of breath she could hardly speak, but managed to tell everyone that the man who took her parcel said his wife was a Hincher! Then she said she goes regularly to the food bank to make donations but funnily enough she's never done it again - well not for the gram anyway! Not long after this debacle, she put up a story of herself at the clothing bank. The container she shoved her unbagged clothes into had a great big sticker on saying "this container is not currently in use"
That's Soph! Always thinking about others! 😂 hope this helps! Xx
I've just spilt my coffee everywhere 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "sped off like Nigel Mansell"

God she and Inch offer endless entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's changed that much; eyebrows, nose, lips, teeth, forehead and botox tramlines, all of her. Even Jflop looks like hair transplant, nose, teeth.

How do they expect their kid's to recognise features of themselves to their parents when grown up.

She looks like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get the point of some of her lies. They’re just lies for lies sake. They don’t even make things more interesting. I do think it’s why she has so many threads on here it’s because people can’t believe a word she says.
Exactly - she's so caught up in a web of lies that even she doesn't know what the truth is... she changes her story in the middle of story sometimes ... it's all for attention... she craves it and literally can't live without it.

Reactions: 7
Here you go. She started off saying her labour was 3hours then when stacey told her wow that's so quick for your 1st baby she realised how stupid she was so changed it to pushing for 3 hours. Silly mare
I can’t open the link to any of the car crash videos 😩😩

Sorry if this has been said but it breaks my heart she is always filming everytime Ronnie gives her a present 🙄🙄. I wouldn't dream of doing that when my kids are giving me presents, I just want to focus on them and give them my full attention. He is so cute running over to her and then it's all just for the gram. Its starting to freak me out, his life is getting more and more like The Truman Show and it's just cruel at this stage, put your phone down and focus on your gorgeous wee boy.
I think one day she will regret that life

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.