Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I really hope she is enjoying a nice morning for her birthday, but I get the feeling no matter what she’s up to, she’ll be stressing about what to post on Instagram. Bit of a shame that all special occasions are treated as engagement opportunities.

Reactions: 42

Jbjb

I was 8 months pregnant here. It was my work Christmas do
From the front and back I didn'took pregnant at all but from the side, it was in all its glory. Stop picking on the woman's bump,. Its ridiculous really.
Hinch army alert. 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Asif she didn’t even let Ronnie blow the candles out man!! He was like what the fuck ya playing at mar😂😂😂 what a twat she is

• Haha
Reactions: 41

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
He’s looking rough as arseholes. Them eyes man! 🤢
B672DECA-26F6-446F-BCF3-C62AA158B86C.jpeg

if he’s that sweaty turning on the microwave what’s he get like during sexy times? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

TomTitLane

VIP Member
@TomTitLane hey long time no see! Hope you are ok and little TomTit is doing well. 😘
She's doing well. 7 months already! I can't keep up with the threads anymore but she's worth it. I tried clicking at things around my home to free up some time but nothing happened. I don't have the Hinch claw to make it work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Sazz1006

VIP Member
How many of Jamie’s women have the same birthday? Maybe he just picked them as they came out of “snog marry avoid” auditions and got the ‘avoids’ as he thought they’d be grateful for a shag.
C2B8B3F9-4838-45DA-90F9-996DE78F822A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

alba24

Chatty Member
FEECC6EF-299A-4561-92EA-EB00FC98F613.jpeg

Henry decided to share his cat crap today, with added cat sick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

LouLou5

Sorry if this has been said but it breaks my heart she is always filming everytime Ronnie gives her a present 🙄🙄. I wouldn't dream of doing that when my kids are giving me presents, I just want to focus on them and give them my full attention. He is so cute running over to her and then it's all just for the gram. Its starting to freak me out, his life is getting more and more like The Truman Show and it's just cruel at this stage, put your phone down and focus on your gorgeous wee boy.

• Sad

Duchesspink

VIP Member
My bump used to move around. Sometimes in the morning there was very little and an hour later I looked like I was ready to drop. Later in work it would go more to the side or the baby would move and my bump would look smaller again.
Are some of you really trying to suggest its a fake bump? If so, that's as far fetched as a bucket of shit from China.

Bumps change throughout the day, who really cares? Its all about the position of the baby and placenta etc. Its not a static thing for every woman

• Heart

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse she posts a video of the DOG sat at the table, eating off the table wearing a bloody party hat 🤦🏻‍♀️ For someone who is the ‘queen of clean’ she isn’t very hygienic. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36