Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stacie101

Here you go. She started off saying her labour was 3hours then when stacey told her wow that's so quick for your 1st baby she realised how stupid she was so changed it to pushing for 3 hours. Silly mare
I can’t open the link to any of the car crash videos 😩😩

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but it doesn’t let me ply these. I’m on an iPhone and it opens a new tab but has a play button with a dash thru it :-( sos please send help lol
If you press the image/ video and hold you’ll get an option to download, and then it appears in your downloaded files too right and you can see it

hunchedhappy

Twas me.... I have more but I really couldn't be bothered to shrink the videos and then post them lol
And yes jsp the legend!!!
I don’t know why but it doesn’t let me ply these. I’m on an iPhone and it opens a new tab but has a play button with a dash thru it :-( sos please send help lol

Fartycat

If you press the image/ video and hold you’ll get an option to download, and then it appears in your downloaded files too right and you can see it
I can't play it on iPhone either - there's a padlock jobbie in the address bar so I guess I need to tweak my settings somehow. Works fine on laptop though!

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Yeah very Strange that ss didn't acknowledge rex given she's so into kids herself. Bizarre. Wonder was she even looking at hinch on screen.
Think she was thinking of ronnie and maybe could see how hinch fobbed him off when he came on to the live.