Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobsmith

You may all shout me down and I am happy to admit I might be completely wrong but ...

I have always wondered if he secretly buys the bots and she has no idea she honestly thinks she has 4 million people loving her? I also wondering if he has fake accounts that he sends her messages from to keep her happy.
I believe she is manipulative as he is but I have always wondered if she is so in love with him and does not realise how much she is being used to gain him fame and attention and pay for his early retirement.
I am starting to think that she is very similar to those youtube children that are being filmed constantly for their family channels and one day the mist clears and they start to realise they have been used to create fame and fortune. It will be interesting to see were they are in 10-15 years as a couple.
I could be completely wrong but she seemed to have lived a relatively sheltered life before meeting Jamie and now has a huge about of pressure on her to maintain their life style to keep him happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
So SS put this up, there is a noticeable bump there on Soph. Anyone remember when they went to IKEA together before lockdown?
When they went to IKEA “just the two of them” for a girly day? Then in the background could see Jamie watching like a bodyguard?? 😂 that was brilliant. Always has to have her carer with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

emA_xox

455556D8-1E6F-41F4-BBFD-7FC03BD97114.jpeg

it looks good at minute but WHY woukd
You paint your radiator with garden paint 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is that not going to just peel off and ruin the perfectly good radiator you already have??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Put on his wedding coat and shirt? Sure babe. He’s put on at least 3 stone since then! I’m not imagining the back like when a family give us a dress 8 sizes to small for the deceased so we have to cut it at the back and put it on like a tabard!
B47C5256-217F-4F54-A8DE-F22008524D85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DaveTheDuster

People are getting too defensive over the whole bump thing, it’s only a joke calm down fs. No one really gives a shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lisab

Well never mind the bump - where's this broken toe? When i did mine in it was strapped for 3 weeks and black for about 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Here's a question, imagine it was your own birthday and you posted what Soph puts up on stories on Facebook, as in slo mo birthday montage with music and all the adoring gifts and cards. What would your friends and family think?

Mine would assume it was a pisstake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
7928D47C-08C4-40DE-8B24-B79C3378D07D.jpeg

Quiet clearly going somewhere to break more Covid rules. This is the woman who has kept him in a baby grow for the last 20 months. Now all of a sudden he’s got a fucking tux on to stay home? Yeah sure.

Also, keep telling yourself how much you love him. It might settle in one day

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I find people's comment on her bump really odd? She's not that far along is she? She's naturally very slim so i don't think she will show much for a while. Also I dunno about anyone else, but the size of my stomach changes every 5 seconds and I'm not even bloody pregnant 😂 Welcome to a woman's body!!

• Heart

Bamse

Making sure everyone can see the gushing essay from her niece to remind us how adored she is 🤮 god she knocks me sick sometimes
“The world must have been covered in rainbows the day you were born” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
So it's the Princess of Maldon's royal birthday today and she's having a slap up meal made by Inch. He looks silly dressed up in his wedding atire just to serve her something she will more than likely pick at.
Just why the fuck do they have to go so OTT with occasions? Such a dingbat.
Exactly! They live their whole life trying to impress others. It’s pathetic. On my birthday Saturday I will be in pjs all day, bath, clean pjs on, chinese take away and then a bag of crisps in bed watching Netflix 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi! Ok so I’ve lurked here for absolutely YONKS and took the plunge and joined yesterday just cause I honestly can’t fucking deal with that woman anymore. She’s photoshopped the entire bottom of her goddam dress in her ‘special birthday dress’ and I’m howling laughing.
So yeah, hi!

• Haha