Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

Brief recap;

Stace & Sofa did a 'Palentine's' live which involved them ignoring the comments and displaying various gifts they'd sent one another, stacey stuffing herself with sweets, Sofa stumbling over her words when it came to anything to do with the baby, the live stream glitching all over the shop, discussing cocks and sex and Sofa doing naturally well at looking as gormless as Stace. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
There ya go, the difference is very clear. Straight and bent leg. 🧐🧐
Even the skirting on the second photo looks distorted.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1613506989374.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Thought I’d pop up a reminder of what a truly spiteful nasty bitch she is. Will the real Sophie Hinch please stand up? Hunnnneeyyyyyzzz....... get a life!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

ncc89

VIP Member
You lot have had me in stitches tonight 🤣🤣🤣 also Sophie wants to be careful if she’s sitting opposite J-Dawg at the dining table, one false move and that waistcoat button will be propelled at her face quicker than Ronnie running to see the postie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bamse

Can we talk about the hideous “forever my sister, always my friend” thing?!? Fucking hell, put that next to your “learn to dance in the rain” quote in the bathroom, luckily in close proximity to the toilet for the projectile vomit that they induce!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I hate to say stuff about her pregnancy but somethings really fishy with the whole thing. The one thing I’ve thought the whole way through is how scary it would be to announce a pregnancy to “4 million people”. I couldn’t do it. God forbid anything went wrong how on earth do you bring yourself to explain that to people you don’t know personally. Obviously I’m not for one second implying that something has happened. I’m just saying this is one area I would actually have sympathy for her and honestly I don’t know how she copes with the pressure of all those people following her pregnancy journey. Which is why I could understand if she had kept it as a secret. But then I really don’t know why she felt the need to tell people so late on and then do nothing but tease. Obviously it’s just chatter and theories on tattle from when we see all these inconsistent bump shots, on and off nursery decorating and then Jamie filming her conveniently out of shot of her full body. But if you think of it from the persepective of her fans that actually do care about her, what must they be thinking? When she had those two unannounced days off they were worried sick. She openly states she had health issues and was apparently very poorly in her last pregnancy so people are going to worry. They’ve been invited on this journey and think they are there to support her through it and that she wants to share the nursery, scan pics and gender reveal. Yes she has every right to have given birth already and not say, yes she has the right not to do a gender reveal and she has the right to not give her due date. But it’s completely wrong to dangle a carrot in front of people who claim to love her and think they are part of her life. If I was a hincher and saw those belly shots today I’d be wondering what the hell was going on as it looks like she’s wearing 10 pairs of spanx to hold it down. I think it’s really weird behaviour and there is clearly some sneaky motive behind it. She needs to pick a lane and stay in it and stop with the head games

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pugster

Why does she need a gender reveal, just slap a £ sign on the bump and be done with it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
MTV have a new show coming soon following pregnant celebs, they haven't said who's on it yet but apparently Kate Lawler is one of them. Is there any chance Sopha is on it and that's one of her secret projects and why she has been so cagey about anything pregnancy related as she's recording it all for tv. We know she only likes to be "open and honest" if she's getting paid for it

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I dont think she would have had the baby. But let's face it even if she does announce the next heir of castle greyskull has already been born, she will just make up some sob story about why she had to keep it so secretive.
Her die hard hinchers will forgive her anything. She could march over to Stacey's house and punch that new puppy and they'll forgive her

• Haha
Reactions: 51