Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet hate!!!! And yes I bet she does!!!

as for baby nest- are you even allowed to make and sell things like that? surely things for kids and babies need high level of testing.
i mean, it might’ve fine- but look
At this hanging thing- surely pom-poms poms would just be eaten by a baby. View attachment 439237in
That's a choking accident waiting to happen 😮

Reactions: 2
Love watching them. She's speaking Spanish aswell as English. Such a down to earth family. That's what I mean about other insta accounts. We only see snippets but Hinch clearly doesn't let poor Ron get messy and cleaning is her brand🙄
Remember the teacher who wrote to Hinch telling her that Ronnie was way beyond his years holding his cutlery..... well that teacher would hyperventilate if she saw Mia and call her a child genius 🤣
I love seeing them too, nothing pretentious about them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she gets an "all on the board" birthday post today 🤮

Though still she's not managed to get a love declaration sent in yet 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion: Bday nerves for poor ole Sopha, will she wash her hair or get off the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I commented on that nest post and the lady blocked me 🤣🤣 apparently her things are definitely safe shes been a mum for 11 years didnt you know! And poor old me is only a First time mum even if I was which I'm not I know that peice of crap isn't safe. Oh and I was expecting at least pancakes videos by now from hunch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re having them for lunch! Can’t wait! I wonder if Hinch will do some? In the waffle maker of course. Can’t wait to see what random topping she puts on them
Maybe she'll do a Weetabix and put spaghetti hoops as a topping, because pancakes and hoops go so well 🤢
Also, so pleased you're back daylln, you've been very missed by us all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have the uncontrollable urge to hijack her next grid post to flood it with "Happy Pancake Tuesday!" wishes. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Soph loves Jamie’s “ready to go” sack and birthday cat crap🥳

Reactions: 2
stuff like that makes me rage.I feel like she masks her weird obsession with that weird mutt to be like she’s just a better grade of human. Like ‘if you were as loving and wonderful as me you’d value your dog by sleeping in a bed with him and tucking him in like a child too....’ like girl no... it’s weird. He’s a dog. He wants to be out in the park, having a good run. Not being dressed up like a doll and posed for photos.
It's not like he's even a cute little handbag type dog. You might get away with it if he was a chihuahua or something but he's a working cocker spaniel. A working dog! Which means that he needs exercise, lots of exercise and mental stimulation. I'm surprised the poor thing hasn't ended up on doggy valium stuck in that place all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg just had a thought. Have we seen the fish yet? Have I missed something?! Are they confirmed dead? Or is she too arrogant to admit she killed a fish as she kept the tank in her dogs bedroom

Trying to work out how to make a new thread aswell but I’m crap at this🤣🤣

I commented on that nest post and the lady blocked me 🤣🤣 apparently her things are definitely safe shes been a mum for 11 years didnt you know! And poor old me is only a First time mum even if I was which I'm not I know that peice of crap isn't safe. Oh and I was expecting at least pancakes videos by now from hunch
And why isn’t she just re- using that chavtastic monstrosity Moses basket thing that Ron slept in till he was 1 ???

Calling bingo on quiet all day, then at 7pm we'll get a 2 hour long montage. It will start with a speech from the Queen, followed by all her birthday messages from Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney etc. Then we'll get a slowed down video of Hennerz and Ron dog with Rondog surprising the world with a monologue on why he loves his mother. We'll then cut to it snowing gently outside while Beyonce and Michael Bolton croon sweet adorations about the saviour known as Hinch. This will then be followed with a love actually styled Celion Dion stood outside with large pieces of card with different messages on. The final one will reveal Hinch baby number 3s gender. We'll then pan to Hinch herself in a corresponding coloured wedding dress in full drag face crying.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.