Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet hate!!!! And yes I bet she does!!!

as for baby nest- are you even allowed to make and sell things like that? surely things for kids and babies need high level of testing.
i mean, it might’ve fine- but look
At this hanging thing- surely pom-poms poms would just be eaten by a baby. View attachment 439237in
No I've noticed lately it's changed alot of random small businesses are just hand making these pretty baby stuff and alot of it hasn't been safety checked but it's people like hinch who would risk her child's safety just to look good!! I've seen soother chains with beads on them the size of a grape that would 100% choke a baby, cot numbers tied on and frilly bedding with extra fabric everywhere and ribbons and stuff a pure recipe for disaster...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see she deleted the story of Fatsomes sat at the side of her on the settee and her trying to feed him Pringles after he'd eaten cat poo. Doesn't read here though. I'll say it again SHE'S DANGEROUS!!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
It's Grinch's birthday, she'll be gifted tat but the best thing ever - Shadys back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just having a nosey. That’s 4 million of you now?! Can you believe it??

But there’s only 3,000 comments on the pic 😂😂😂😂
75145EC3-06D9-4227-81A2-4260B4D96B35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought pre made pancakes this year 😂😂🙈🙈 my kids actually have pancakes every Saturday made from scratch but today I just couldn’t face making them pancakes to bought them.
I bought in too.. my 14 yeat old kept begging for the percy pig ones, he must of seen them on tick tok or something 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
is Jamie letting her have another lay in bed (i can’t remember her poor phrasing of it 😂)

I bought in too.. my 14 yeat old kept begging for the percy pig ones, he must of seen them on tick tok or something 🤣🤣
Oh there’s no shame in it! I meant to pick some up too 😂😂. I meant more that she would be so nervous of bleeping up her batter for the gram. So buys pre made and pretends she did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have we all got out sicky buckets ready for all the "huns" messages! She wrote that message last night to remind everyone it's her birfffday, she needs them all to tell her what an inspiration and wonderful twit woman she is!!

Reactions: 13
I see she deleted the story of Fatsomes sat at the side of her on the settee and her trying to feed him Pringles after he'd eaten cat poo. Doesn't read here though. I'll say it again SHE'S DANGEROUS!!
But she hasn’t read here since 1066 🤔🤭

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed 9 grown women today for uploading a post dedicated to her and wishing her happy birthday... grow up😂😂😂

#inspiration #mrshinchchangedmylife 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The video on Jamie’s page is very telling, would you be able to bend your knees that far with a 7ish month bump whilst balancing Ronnie? Also, there’s a snippet where you get a glimpse of her stomach and I can’t see much of a bump, if at all! 🤔
its 100% old footage. You can tell by the pic of ron on her recent grid post. He looks much older.
looks about 7 months in that vid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.