Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that’s left is lay on your sofa now, eating crisps, until the stork arrives with your bundle of joy! Side note: Don’t feel worried, all births are different and if it makes you feel any better, I had a wonderful birth experience. Water birth, yes it hurt like hell but I’d re live that moment over and over it was honestly such a beautiful time and experience x

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She can request as it’s her second can’t she? Probably already been mentioned but I’m so behind cos ya know...parenting

Reactions: 3
Have you got your haribo? Plus made sure you’ve brought all the eBay crap, including the pointless wet wipe case
I’m a classy bird, I’ve packed some Percy pigs instead and I do have those, I’ve also got my travel changing mats I’ll never use!!

Reactions: 15
I’m a classy bird, I’ve packed some Percy pigs instead and I do have those, I’ve also got my travel changing mats I’ll never use!!
Percy pigs were the first thing I ate after giving birth! Smashed the whole bag. Snack choice of champions.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely ridiculous. Pisses me off when she talks about environmental friendly stuff and how she recycles into several different plastic tubs, then she washes a few cloths on their own... This woman’s list is also ridiculous and she should teach her child to wipe its arse properly
Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this

Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this
What the fucks that list....

I have a massive list of : whites, darks, towels, I used to wash my kids clothes separately to everything when they were little but now they're 7, 4 and 3 I don't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Depends how many of each item. I wouldn't put my OH's work clothes in with mine, but I almost always wait until I have a full load to wash. Although my machine has a half load and a quick wash facility too. Each to their own, the only issue I would have is that I was using too much water and energy

Reactions: 2
I only wash the baby’s stuff separate because he’s got dodgy skin Everything else gets chucked in together as and when it needs doing. I ain’t got time to be separating all that!

Reactions: 11
I’m a savage, I’ll even mix lights and darks, colour catchers, for the win!!

Reactions: 27
I
I must be a dirty bitch too lights, darks, towels/bedding.

Reactions: 10
I do light , dark, towels & I wash my bedding separate as I have pretty bad psoriasis

Reactions: 4
I do separate red/orange/yellows/pinks into one pile too but we seem to have a huge amount of that colour as a family.

Reactions: 5
I do
Light towels and bedding
Dark towels and bedding
Lights
Darks
Partners work clothes
Cloths
Handmade and knitted
But I wait till I’ve got a good sized load to put on.

Reactions: 4
Your ready to be the only woman who’s been pregnant and given birth

Reactions: 6
SVS thank you I couldnt remember what it was called but I remember that distinctly from my trauma course

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the bandwagon

Everyones bedding every sunday
Darks inc dark towels
Lights
My work uniform (nhs scrubs, boil wash)
Coats go on with either darks or lights depending on colour.

No need for all those seperate washes!

Reactions: 6
What's the difference between white/dark and dirty white/dark???
It's all dirty isn't it!

Has any one seen this?
interesting that she thanks mrs hinch (innocent girl from the little villiage) for help with getting her story in the papers!!!
Wake up hinchers ffs
I wouldn't call The Sun/Scum a newspaper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.