Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been shared this yet but this is the level of competence hinch peddles to

Fairy liquid in the washing machine to clean it.
How effing dim can you be. What a helpful tip. Glad I know now not to put fairy liquid in my washing machine 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why can Hinch and SS have photo shoots for their books, but if you check Gemma Atkinsons stories then she's had to delay her shoot for her book because of covid... 🤔
Because Gemma is a decent hunan being and not up her own arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yet another unannounced break. Bloody hell she must love her fans and the sad bastards hang on to her every word. SS is just as bad. At least she said goodbye. What annoys me most is the stuff Sofa did before wasn't bloody hard. And she still continues with the mopey woe is me attitude, never reading the room. I would love for her to actually have real problems. Even when she's on the bloody gram she's doing less and less each and every single day, she just comes across as can't be arsed to me and how her crazies don't see that is beyond me. How an unannounced (undeserved) break isn't a massive slap in the face to them I will never know. Also, she looks like she stinks. She has the power to do so much, yet she's too busy being up her own arse and just generally being a knob. Look at what Dr Alex has done with his social media presence for God's sake! Lazy witch.

Reactions: 26
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!
I suffer with extreme ptsd after my c section never felt pain like it in my life especially when they made me get out of bed as soon as the spinal block wore off I felt my stomach was going to fall out. If she thinks it’s an easy way out she’s in for a shock. Then again if she has lied about the timeline and had the baby it would explain why she’s not doing much and never seen picking up Ronnie! I still don’t believe she truly wanted another not yet I had mine the same time and nowhere near ready to do it all again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whatever happened with that hugga bunch DVD? she was so desperate to get it as it was her favourite childhood movie and she really wanted to show it Ronnie. But after deleting the story that she searched to the ends of the earth for it and paid a small fortune (£10) she never mentioned it again.

Reactions: 17
She didn’t have a troublesome delivery though did she ? Surely they won’t give you a c-section unless it’s necessary.
Anyone can actually request for a c section, if not for a medical reason though you might have to fight for it. Your body your choice how to birth and all that.
HOWEVER when you are a millionaire you can easily pay to go private and have a section, I’m sure I watched a program about the Portland and a couple paid something like £15k for one there.

Reactions: 15
I don't know how she lays like that. I've had 3 kids, and come the 3rd trimester your body tells you that it's not right. I clearly remember my heart pounding and feeling very strange, to the point that it would wake me up if I'd turned onto my back at night
I cant remember the medical term for it (Ive been up since 5 am. Spent 13 hours preventing DRs killing patients 🤣 my brain is fried) something to do with stopping circulation in the veins/arteries

I cant remember the medical term for it (Ive been up since 5 am. Spent 13 hours preventing DRs killing patients 🤣 my brain is fried) something to do with stopping circulation in the veins/arteries
the Vena Cava? That thing can knock you out if you lay on your back too long when pregnant.

Reactions: 12
Yep. It affects circulation. It’s awful. Even if she sat up a bit but she’s always flat on her back.

Reactions: 7
Anyone can actually request for a c section, if not for a medical reason though you might have to fight for it. Your body your choice how to birth and all that.
HOWEVER when you are a millionaire you can easily pay to go private and have a section, I’m sure I watched a program about the Portland and a couple paid something like £15k for one there.
Yeah you can request one but they'll make you fight for it. I had an emergency c section with my first (and a very poorly baby) I didn't want to go through that again and assumed I could just tell them I wanted one with my second but they were forcing me to have a vbac, it was only when i got to 34 weeks and they thought something was wrong with my baby (there wasn't it was just a mistake with the scan) that they then told me I had to have a section, vbac was no longer an option. So i politely pretended to be disappointed! But every appt they sat me down and told me I shouldn't do it, there was so much pressure.

Saying that though if she's goes private she won't have to fight. 😂

• Heart
I had a traumatic birth with my first. When I got pregnant with my second they offered a c section based on my mental health. In the end I had a vaginal delivery and it was a much better birth experience than my first. What stands out for me about hinch is when she said of her birth experience about how much she was screaming. I know she’s also claimed it was “easy” but I don’t buy it.
I wish every woman to have a positive birth experience. I truly hope she does have a good birth experience. What actually upsets me (having had a difficult birth with my first) is her yet again claiming her life is a Disney film.

Reactions: 25
Yeah you can request one but they'll make you fight for it. I had an emergency c section with my first (and a very poorly baby) I didn't want to go through that again and assumed I could just tell them I wanted one with my second but they were forcing me to have a vbac, it was only when i got to 34 weeks and they thought something was wrong with my baby (there wasn't it was just a mistake with the scan) that they then told me I had to have a section, vbac was no longer an option. So i politely pretended to be disappointed! But every appt they sat me down and told me I shouldn't do it, there was so much pressure.

Saying that though if she's goes private she won't have to fight. 😂
My first was an emergency too. I went to the vbac appointment for the second and thought ‘nah your alright I’ll have an elective’. It was so much more relaxed than the emergency (obviously).
Private she won’t have to fight at all, and it’s not like she’s going to be running around after a toddler while recovering, she’s got the luxury of a husband that doesn’t just get 2weeks off.

Reactions: 12
My first was an emergency too. I went to the vbac appointment for the second and thought ‘nah your alright I’ll have an elective’. It was so much more relaxed than the emergency (obviously).
Private she won’t have to fight at all, and it’s not like she’s going to be running around after a toddler while recovering, she’s got the luxury of a husband that doesn’t just get 2weeks off.
Yeah I'll pass on the sweating thanks, numb me up and in an hour I'll be eating my best meal ever of post birth tea and toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!
I wondered this too, she probably thinks it's the easy way out. Rolling up to hospital in her ratty extensions, rolling in and rolling out with her baby. Ronron will probably be on vacation to Freda's though for the first 6 weeks, so she wouldn't have to worry about picking him up or doing anything else! Sounds like the kind of decision she would make. Can't wait to see how this all goes 😂😂😂😂

Again, I'm all for getting baby out safely however is best for mum and baby. I nearly died having an assisted birth! However if I was to have another I'm not sure I'd elect for a c section or not as I understand it's supposed to be horrendous the pain and recovery ❤

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.