Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the Tipping Point video, he’s definitely had his nose done since then

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is what that white thing is on the left of the photo? It’s like something fluffy.

My god she has been dull today hasn't she? Apart from a few funny bot accounts I have reported I genuinely have nothing to say on her

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting the fear that she might call her kid one of your kids names I’d have to march mine off to the registry office to change their name if so.
Irrational fear, maybe.

Reactions: 13
Well we’ve always known she ain’t no cleaning guru, she’s a shiner and piner

Reactions: 12
Anyone else getting the fear that she might call her kid one of your kids names I’d have to march mine off to the registry office to change their name if so.
Irrational fear, maybe.
Have a cool bath to sort that panic right out ATV xxx

Reactions: 15
Irrational fear, maybe.
Not a chance of that happening, she can’t even pronounce her own kids name properly so definitely wouldn’t be able to pronounce my two!

Reactions: 6
Irrational fear, maybe.
my son is called Henry although he was called that well before hinch came along so that doesn’t count

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she has done this before.. back when she used to actually clean! She only left it a little bit as she was too excited to see if it worked.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the comments on it it’s not so popular with the arse lickers
Just read through the comments . Someone said it's excessive and she replied saying well I don't treat myself to anything else so why I can't treat myself to this. What is the point?! Why on earth would you class a stock pile of lenor as a treat, you can still only use a capful at a time .
It goes to show the extent of the sheep's obsession.

Reactions: 16
She is the most unnatural mother ever, she absolutely doesn’t have it in her!! The fact she is more of a mother to the dog than her own son really is concerning, surely she must feel that? She must know she hasn’t bonded with Ronnie and that she finds being a mother overwhelming and that’s absolutely ok, getting the right help, support and advice could certainly help that situation! If we can see in one picture and a few videos throughout the day how painfully unattached to that wee boy she is then Christ knows what it’s like in that house the rest of the time ... so ... onto my main point, what the fuck was going through their heads when they decided to add another wee baby into the mix? Can’t handle/bond with the one you have? No worries, just have another one that will help This is going to be a shit show! I honestly feel for Jamie, he will have 3 kids to look after soon

Step away from Insta Sophie and step up to being a parent!!

Reactions: 19
I don’t get when she shows Ron the pic and she says ‘mumma’ and ‘dada’ but then says ‘yes... it’s us!’ It’s so unnatural and strange! He wouldn’t get what that means. Would you not carry on with ‘it’s mumma and dadda?!’ Doesn’t come naturally does it

Reactions: 30
I hate how small the writing always is in her posts
I watched some Netflix documentary on how social media sites can even log how long you look at something for (forget the name of it now). They use this info to their advantage. Wouldnt mind betting she is told to do it for some engagement reason as it makes you hold the screen for longer to read it. Just my theory...

Reactions: 10
Was just about to post the exact same... Valentines day, girl, naff stages photos and Henry in a pink bow!

Reactions: 11
Are you ok? Can you access a food bank?
I don’t have much but I’d ping you a tenner if that would help?

Reactions: 39
Oh god I knew you weren't saying that - Ronnie isn't looked after properly tho. Anyone can see that. Well, by his dad I think he is, he does seem naturally good with him, interactive in all the right ways but with Sophie he isn't. Not the right way anyway. Anyone can buy a child a toy and the best wardrobe in the world but it means nothing as you said, she doesn't parent him the way children need parenting, someone said on a previous thread she's like an awkward auntie and she is - I don't like SS, I really don't, I just can't get away with her , but she is a good mum - Hinch has alot to learn considering she's having another and she could learn a few things from her...
But with Ronnie having everything, I don't think he has much at all? He has absolutely nothing educational for a start! It's sad cos he's bloody lovely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.