Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s just learning guyyzzz😩
I don’t get this ‘just learning’ pish she goes on about. From day dot I’ve had no one here but me and my child. I didn’t even know how to change a kids nappy before I gave birth let alone anything else! She’s not ‘just learning’ at all she’s got Jamie there to fall back on she’s also got a ‘bestie’ who’s got 3 kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This type of crap 'journalism' needs to stop! I have suffered severe panic attacks since i was approx 18 and claiming a cold bath is a cure is damn right dangerous!!! How dare that scummy rag print such utter shite. If i was Hinch i would be trying to correct this press release. For God sake there are people suffering with MH in various forms who will try anything for relief and a cold bath is not one of them!! People need medical support from professionals. This is so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I take she’s going to pretend that she didn’t notice she’d reached 4million until all her followers started messaging 🙄
She's probably having to wait for enough people to tag her so she can put all of their "many" messages up.

Can't imagine anyone other than her die hard fans will of noticed. I only know because of here and bot hunting 🤣

Reactions: 5
You can just see the natural mother and son relationship of ss and Rex. It’s prob how the vast majority of us are with our kids. And yet Hinch just cannot do it can she?

Reactions: 20
Just had a though my fello tacos.... Can't believe we didn't call one of the threads groundhog day!!!!!

Reactions: 5
ASMR is a sound fetish satisfaction thing you fuckwit
Why post with no sound 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Rrrrrr what she hasn’t done a massive grand announcement she has 4mil? Come on girl

Also. Did anyone notice over the wallpaper. She has the dot ones hasn’t she? Ronnie has same one.

Also. Panies? Jesus woman

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me what the website is again that you can see all previous stories from someone’s account? Trying to tell my mate about her putting the laugh over the story yesterday and I can’t remember what it is.

This type of crap 'journalism' needs to stop! I have suffered severe panic attacks since i was approx 18 and claiming a cold bath is a cure is damn right dangerous!!! How dare that scummy rag print such utter shite. If i was Hinch i would be trying to correct this press release. For God sake there are people suffering with MH in various forms who will try anything for relief and a cold bath is not one of them!! People need medical support from professionals. This is so damaging.
But didn't you hear? An actual certified GP told Sophie herself that she's a cure for depression!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone tell me what the website is again that you can see all previous stories from someone’s account? Trying to tell my mate about her putting the laugh over the story yesterday and I can’t remember what it is.
Undelete.news

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her hair is absolutely disgusting will she please just give it a good wash I mean take some pride in your appearance if you’re gunna put yourself on show to 4M bots people.
Ronnie was probably gagging in that video yesterday which is why she had to dub the laughing in. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Just popped in to say pink mould is actually bacterial rather than fungal. I hope she bleached that bathroom within an inch if it’s life!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.