Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t mentioned her broken toe in a while, surely her bones don’t heal at lightening speed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Inch is trolling us..... FLIP FLOPS
Here are both pics. Slightly different. Definitely think Jamie going to take over the page when she's on maternity leave. 🙄😴🥱
Oh God no , stop trying to be a thing Janine, your just an embarrassment and you are really really annoying, I don’t want to see you, hear you or know anything about you, I didn’t even mind you that much until the pathetic posts about how proud you are of all your lazy wife does, you lost any grain of credibility after that 4 million followers thing, we all know you have bought those so just stick to that from now on cause it’s all your good for

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she pops back on to preach that noone is alone in this world.
duck of hinch and come back when you have educated yourself.I'm thank-you.
This pandemic has never made me feel more alone, she’s an actual drip. She doesn’t speak for all of us, she’s in a very lucky and privileged position and forgets we don’t all have this luxury, I wish she’d realise that normal people have feelings and it’s not a case of wiping the kitchen sides to feel better 😞

• Heart
So are we saying theres a contract where the real cleaner records the videos (in the marigolds) and hinch passes them off as her own?

Reactions: 3
She really does think she's got the world's hardest job. She's got Jamie at home all day, she's got no home schooling to do, no money troubles. Yes she has to advertise products but she's getting paid a mint to do it. Yes she's not allowed to see her family though she has but she's in a position a million people would love to be in.

I've really struggled this week. Home schooling 3 kids of 8,8 and 9 and then having a partner that is at work from 6-9. It's soul destroying. If I was in her position, I'd be out on walks constantly. I'd be leaving the kids at home and trotting off alone. I'd be making the most of my money and garden. She does virtually nothing though. Every time we're shown her properly, she's stewing on that sofa. Yes she probably does have some hardships but honestly at this moment in time, I would swap places with her in a heartbeat. She needs to wake up and realise just how lucky she is.

Reactions: 19
SS is having a phone in the drawer weekend too..🙄
I hate when they says phone in drawer. It’s not in the bleeping drawer it’s still in your hand you are just not posting on Instagram (although still liking post and watching stories). I would never dream of turning my phone off so the whole weekend when I have kids. What if something was to happen. It’s unrealistic to say she’s putting her phone in the drawer for 3 days. By all means take time away from social media but don’t lie and act like your phone is locked away 🙄🙄. Also isn’t she doing a live cook along tonight on TikTok? I’m sure she will be using her phone for that.

SS
I hate when they says phone in drawer. It’s not in the bleeping drawer it’s still in your hand you are just not posting on Instagram (although still liking post and watching stories). I would never dream of turning my phone off so the whole weekend when I have kids. What if something was to happen. It’s unrealistic to say she’s putting her phone in the drawer for 3 days. By all means take time away from social media but don’t lie and act like your phone is locked away 🙄🙄. Also isn’t she doing a live cook along tonight on TikTok? I’m sure she will be using her phone for that.
And I've just noticed that she is on TV now loose women, when the photo was posted on Instagram.

I've caught a live one. A pre-record scheduled post.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree with all of your point, but I think the ‘Mrs Hinch’ brand is down to him pushing for the fame and her going along with it, as his devoted and perhaps needy new bride.
I reckon she did really enjoy it in the early days, when it was just about Minkeh, Pinkeh & Kermit and she had time to comment on followers posts and stuff.
But the change came once the ‘big names’ started gifting and paying her. There was a commitment to have to produce content, declare gifts, ads etc, and also with that came the negativities that she struggles with.

I don’t know, but I suspect that he’s the fame hungry one.....didn’t he try for Towie, he was on that football programme, and now Tipping Point has surfaced.
I wonder if he’s hoping to get as well known, and well paid as his wife, and I think that would be the time she may fade into the oblivion and quieter life she professes to miss so much.

Unril then, I reckon he ‘steers’ her forward and manages a lot of her choices and decisions.
I think they are both a couple of money/fame hungry chavs
The house is a shrine to where good taste goes to die
She’s a lazy bastard which is confirmed by her half arsed parenting and now half arsed cleaning

We’ve all seen those mothers too absorbed in their phone to actually engage with their child she’s one of those but why should she? she’s got Jamie the actual involved parent doing all the donkey work

They dropped lucky with her account it took off big time and now they have realised that their fans are actually happy with a few cruddy crumbs of content eg feeding the dog, climbing the chair and waiving at his dad through the window and also additional followers are cheap to buy to top it off to 4 million

I dont see her appeal most of her stuff is the same boring shite but then I have more than two brain cells knocking about in my head

I’ll reserve any sympathy I have to real people with real problems not a couple of hard faced chancers manipulating simpletons to buy the stuff they advertise whilst festering in their grey house counting their dosh 💰

• Heart
Earlier today my 3 year old was building with duplo (ad 😂) and he said to me ‘mummy do you like my twatapus?’ He meant platypus. But I’ve decided to use twatapus as a new insult. So feel free to use it aswell guyzzzz!
I think she’s a massive twatapus! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jamie mate, the flipflop lark isn't bleeping funny. Never has been funny. Never will be funny.
She's honestly nothing but a lazy slob. Pregnant or not. Not once in all 3 of my pregnancies did I lounge around the amount she does. She always looks just scruffy and dirty. She makes me ill 🤮

Reactions: 13
The story on Janine’s insta shows Soph walking, pushing the pram holding Ronnies hand.............. the pushchair is facing her, whereas the story Hinch posted yesterday (about the same time) showed the pushchair which looked to be forward facing 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can just see her lying on the sofa
Jamie ..cup of tea
Jamie..crisps
Jamie ...get the remote
Jamie...change Ron's nappy
Jamie..get Ron's dinner
Jamie..get Ron off me and put him to bed
Jamie...get me Henry
Lazy skanky slob

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.