Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she didn’t give a mention to children’s mental health week or even mention the Place2b charity. Lockdown has taken it tolls of so many kids mental health. And Sophie who apparently is the cure for anxiety and mental health doesn’t even give it a mention.
And if she's such a massive Love Island fan, why didn't she mention or share Dr Alex's good news?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did she have a day off after her hospital appointment the other day?! Could she have been going in to be induced?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think speculating she’s had the baby is a pre record too far 😂😂😂
Surprised the two attention whores havent made more of a fuss about reaching 4 million unless there is some bells and whistles thing planned for next week
She’s just draaaaaaaaging it out so she isn’t upstaged by SS.....probably knew SS was having glam photos done this week and postponed her big reveal so it wasn’t overshadowed

Reactions: 19
Did she delete the festering on the sofa eat crisps post? Or have they got their timelines all mixed up again?
she actually used this picture ages ago on her own stories but it Was in black and white. Not sure how long ago it was though. He’s obviously run out of things to post so he’s posting an old photo. Or trying to fool everyone, never quite sure.

Reactions: 5
For the content and extra follows and the press stories, everyone fawning all over her because she's the first person to ever be pregnant
But imagine the social media engagement frenzy and how wild the press would be if she indeed already had the child. That's way more engagement than a meh gender reveal, especially with so many influencers getting stick at the moment.
Afterall, tattle was right about her being up the duff as well 🤷‍♀️
And in the end she would spin the old tale of trolls and bullies making her have to hide away.

Reactions: 11
But imagine the social media engagement frenzy and how wild the press would be if she indeed already had the child. That's way more engagement than a meh gender reveal, especially with so many influencers getting stick at the moment.
Afterall, tattle was right about her being up the duff as well 🤷‍♀️
And in the end she would spin the old tale of trolls and bullies making her have to hide away.
Exactly doing a big reveal that she has already had the baby would get so much more attention! Thats probably what the podcast thing is all about how they had to keep it secret and all the ins and outs of the pregnancy cos people will buy into it as the pregnancy has been so secretive so they will want to know!

Reactions: 9
True actually, it's the only content she does have, but it still wouldn't surprise me at all if she's already had cash cow 2
And she could of already recorded all of that stuff 🤷‍♀️
That’s true. Little Rosie could be at school by the time we see the pre-records. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t put it past her that she has already had the baby but she doesn’t strike me as the sort of person that would use the same pram for a second child, we are talking about the same person that has to buy a new exact changing mat and nappy caddy even though she still has the exact ones for Ronnie that she could use 🙄

They are good but a hairdryer is only as good as the person using it. I am a trained hairdresser 🤣
So it would be a crap hairdryer for me then, imagine a two year old doing a woman’s hair? Well yep that’s me lol

I use a website called undelete to view her old stories. I posted the photo earlier 😊
I love that you noticed too, I just love you tattle lot I feel like we all think so alike and can see past all of her bullshit. To see that in the kitchen and then with the writing on it about 4mil and put two and two together, she can’t get anything past us lol
So was that a couple of days before that that was I’m the kitchen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If she has had the baby makes you wonder why she even bothered announcing she was pregnant in the first place???!! 🤪🤪
Because she needed to make sure the sheep had something to cream their knickers over and then continue to drip feed.

nah if she had a new born she wouldn't have time to piss around with shoe racks and eucalyptus plants.
It's likely all pre recorded. It's also more than likely that their walk with RonDonson was whilst Hand that rocks the cradle Freda stayed home with the baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone rescue me! I've been in the garden for the last however many hours with my 3 year old!! Im frozen but she's having so much fun! My 10 month old caved in after an hour and went to bed for a nap lol!! She's playing with her water tray, in her waterproofs, whilst my husband brings me hot cups of teas on tap!! I hope hinch has got Ronnie out, I know its not warm but kids don't care, they love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember when she was going on about some serious decisions to make and then fucked off for a few days? She could have gone to have the baby then. She's got Bollock Breath (I've finally managed to think of what his voice smells like), Big Bully Sis and of course her management to keep posting on her behalf. If she's built up a catalogue of pre records for them in advance then she's sorted. Maybe that's what Bollock Breath does in the garage; puts together the videos and uploads them, like a greasy little pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t put it past her that she has already had the baby but she doesn’t strike me as the sort of person that would use the same pram for a second child, we are talking about the same person that has to buy a new exact changing mat and nappy caddy even though she still has the exact ones for Ronnie that she could use 🙄

So it would be a crap hairdryer for me then, imagine a two year old doing a woman’s hair? Well yep that’s me lol

I love that you noticed too, I just love you tattle lot I feel like we all think so alike and can see past all of her bullshit. To see that in the kitchen and then with the writing on it about 4mil and put two and two together, she can’t get anything past us lol
So was that a couple of days before that that was I’m the kitchen?
By memory I'm sure it was the afternoon before..i noticed it and thought they'd been in the kitchen and propped it up for Ron to play with. It's utterly tragic and pathetic, why not just show it that day rather than pretend you magically stumbled on it a.m ...why lie?

Reactions: 4
Someone rescue me! I've been in the garden for the last however many hours with my 3 year old!! Im frozen but she's having so much fun! My 10 month old caved in after an hour and went to bed for a nap lol!! She's playing with her water tray, in her waterproofs, whilst my husband brings me hot cups of teas on tap!! I hope hinch has got Ronnie out, I know its not warm but kids don't care, they love it!!
My kid threw himself in the North Sea yesterday, he was loving it!! His wellies are still drying out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think speculating she’s had the baby is a pre record too far 😂😂😂
Surprised the two attention whores havent made more of a fuss about reaching 4 million unless there is some bells and whistles thing planned for next week
She’s just draaaaaaaaging it out so she isn’t upstaged by SS.....probably knew SS was having glam photos done this week and postponed her big reveal so it wasn’t overshadowed
Yes, and very boring 😴😴😴😴
We know she will drag any content out for as long as possible.
It's just not her style to be so private either.
There is a reason behind all this, not sure what, but I suspect a low cost magazine deal for the gender reveal, and a nursery sponsor reveal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Remember when she was going on about some serious decisions to make and then fucked off for a few days? She could have gone to have the baby then. She's got Bollock Breath (I've finally managed to think of what his voice smells like), Big Bully Sis and of course her management to keep posting on her behalf. If she's built up a catalogue of pre records for them in advance then she's sorted. Maybe that's what Bollock Breath does in the garage; puts together the videos and uploads them, like a greasy little pervert.
Bollock Breath. Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know common sense dictates that she hasn't had the baby yet, but my mind keeps going back to Lapland, when we all thought the baby in the pram looked more like a newborn than Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.