Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting I have a Dyson hairdryer which I brought from QVC a couple of years ago. I find it has improved my hair and I won’t go back to a regular heated hairdryer. I wash my hair every day so use it daily. We do live in a hard water area so maybe it improves my hair because of that! I wouldn’t be without mine now.
Same for me! Scientifically makes sense that its better for your hair but can't expect things to work the same for everyone!

Reactions: 5
here to say that I hate the "phone in a drawer" phrase. It's utter bullshit.

Reactions: 21
here to say that I hate the "phone in a drawer" phrase. It's utter bullshit.
Especially when she’s still following people. Urgh I hate this whole influencing shite! I want my daughters to aspire to be something to make them happy and worthwhile rather then to be an influencer’ she’s made more money in an hour then what I do in probably a year. It’s not fair and I hope these influencers fade away! Sorry serious rant over.

Reactions: 17
Especially when she’s still following people. Urgh I hate this whole influencing shite! I want my daughters to aspire to be something to make them happy and worthwhile rather then to be an influencer’ she’s made more money in an hour then what I do in probably a year. It’s not fair and I hope these influencers fade away! Sorry serious rant over.
To be fair I'd do her job for the money she gets, I'd just do it alot better cos she's tit at it

Reactions: 15
I honestly think she's already had the baby, that's why the pram is still parent facing as ronnie isn't in it, and the grand revel of the nursery will have a baby laying in the cot, that's why she doesn't have a bump in that picture
Definitely possible and her style. The one thing that makes me doubt this though is would she then miss out on a gender reveal, announcing the name and then revealing the baby - three opportunities to take the limelight and cash in - I’m not so sure. It’s all content.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she's already had the baby, that's why the pram is still parent facing as ronnie isn't in it, and the grand revel of the nursery will have a baby laying in the cot, that's why she doesn't have a bump in that picture
Imagine????? Might explain why she looks like a dirty stinking trotter..... No time to shower with a newborn baba (although I found the time everyday with my 3)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair I'd do her job for the money she gets, I'd just do it alot better cos she's tit at it
Same 😂 I’m not jealous like all these hinchers think, just annoyed that housework is an everyday chore etc, but she’s made millions off it?! Still love JSP for calling her out though x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely possible and her style. The one thing that makes me doubt this though is would she then miss out on a gender reveal, announcing the name and then revealing the baby - three opportunities to take the limelight and cash in - I’m not so sure. It’s all content.
She could still do the nursery reveal, then the gender then show the baby etc regardless of if it has been born already. Can say they needed to enjoy a bit of private time with the newborn. Who knows, the pair of them are such a sly couple we put nothing past them now. If it wasn't for Tattle nobody else would question their strange posts pre records and the like. They play games with this site cos nothing escapes the eagle eyes on here and it must infuriate them 🤣

Reactions: 9
Same 😂 I’m not jealous like all these hinchers think, just annoyed that housework is an everyday chore etc, but she’s made millions off it?! Still love JSP for calling her out though x
What a brilliant day that was 😂👌👌 her little face dropped. Bless her man

Reactions: 10
If she has had the baby makes you wonder why she even bothered announcing she was pregnant in the first place???!! 🤪🤪

Reactions: 8
The Tesco Hinch clothing range is due to launch this month at some point.
They must be livid she won’t promote it!
More than likely the complete opposite, she'll wanna but they'd be slated for allowing so due to the fact they no longer sell online & we are still in actual supposed lockdown. Not that that's stopped her deceitful nods to the huns to "feeeeetch" #gooddogs

Reactions: 3
Did she delete the festering on the sofa eat crisps post? Or have they got their timelines all mixed up again?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she didn’t give a mention to children’s mental health week or even mention the Place2b charity. Lockdown has taken it tolls of so many kids mental health. And Sophie who apparently is the cure for anxiety and mental health doesn’t even give it a mention.
they’re all forgotten now in Hinchland :(

Reactions: 5
True actually, it's the only content she does have, but it still wouldn't surprise me at all if she's already had cash cow 2
And she could of already recorded all of that stuff 🤷‍♀️

I thought this too yesterday when I saw the pram front facing 🧐

I’m certain she’s very close to having the baby.
• Why would you start decorating the nursery before you even know the gender if you were finding out the gender?
• When asked how far along her response was “closer to the end than the start” or whatever shite she came out with. Surely you would just say oh I’m halfway etc if you didn’t want to give the exact week.
• The scan pic is more like a 20 week scan than a 12 so they definitely know the gender.
• Hiding all bump pics because she’s probably so far gone it would be too obvious.
I wish an insider would give us the gossip 😂

Reactions: 19
If she has had the baby makes you wonder why she even bothered announcing she was pregnant in the first place???!! 🤪🤪
For the content and extra follows and the press stories, everyone fawning all over her because she's the first person to ever be pregnant

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.