Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this.
She knows the insta cleaner bubble is about to burst. Every Tom, Dick and Jessie is now a cleaning guru.
Today on my day off, I am going round to 'bottom' my very elderly father in laws bedroom. Can I ask Soph how to get dried urine stains out of the mattress; How to freshen up his duvet and pillows without simply spraying febreze on them; How to clean the mildew from his unopened window sills; clean the nicotine stained walls/ceiling;
No, because I know how to do this, because either my mother showed me or I googled it. It will take me a good 2-3 hours to completely clean one room. I know he's minging, and to be honest, this is a 2-3 monthly job as it is grim, but the fact that he has agreed I can do it means I have to seize the moment.
Sopha and the likes with their Freshen up Fridays can chuff right off.
I will need a good hot shower and gin when i have finished, not a bloody tada list ticked off. 🤬🤬🤬
This is what I hate about the whole insta cleaning thing. Cleaning already pristine houses and getting praise for it. It creates so much judgement around something that genuinely isn’t an easy task for some people. No amount of watching some blonde bimbo shine a sink is going to give certain people any motivation to clean. I’ve seen someone on tiktok who offers her own free time to clean the houses of those who are living in really poor conditions. These are the types of people that should be praised for their cleaning. Take LMM on insta for example, she cleans professionally and I’ve seen her address people about the dms she receives regarding the state of houses, telling people not to judge. I just think the whole community is so toxic and certainly don’t think it’s as beneficial for mental health as certain people like to make out

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I call it now .. on Valentine’s Day they will pop a balloon with that irritating “pop” noise off TikTok.. a hand will cover the screen .. then the grinch will be holding the third child eating crunky snacks and drinking juice out of a bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what I hate about the whole insta cleaning thing. Cleaning already pristine houses and getting praise for it. It creates so much judgement around something that genuinely isn’t an easy task for some people. No amount of watching some blonde bimbo shine a sink is going to give certain people any motivation to clean. I’ve seen someone on tiktok who offers her own free time to clean the houses of those who are living in really poor conditions. These are the types of people that should be praised for their cleaning. Take LMM on insta for example, she cleans professionally and I’ve seen her address people about the dms she receives regarding the state of houses, telling people not to judge. I just think the whole community is so toxic and certainly don’t think it’s as beneficial for mental health as certain people like to make out

I think trying to keep up with the likes of Hinch and Solomon etc is creating more harm than good.

Especially during the last year when people have more time on their hands to watch IG/tiktok.

Many moons ago, mums/dads/grans etc had set routines to keep the house in order.

Monday was washing/drying day, Tuesday was ironing day etc. Blacking the front step & range was also done weekly and I bet they didn't need to buy a book to list it in either.

They had a much harder life than today, no mod cons, we have better food, better working conditions, but people today are a lot more stressed/tired/angrier/less tolerant than yesteryear, or did they hide it better.

Not sure, but social media is killing society,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really droll isn't it, is this the extent of their content? Both of them are cashing in on posts that show a pair of flip flops...seriously with all they could be achieving with their platform, all the amazing causes they could be supporting instead of a post like this. Shows exactly what they think of their followers if they think that is acceptable. Having a laugh is great but this is tedious.
FFS, she has a day off so he takes up the reins.

He thinks he's hilarious posting about his flipflops. Give it a rest, please.

View attachment 420240View attachment 420241
[/QU
W
I really wish she wouldn’t lay flat on her back when pregnant.
Was just thinking this, you are advised against it when in later stages of pregnancy.

W
I really wish she wouldn’t lay flat on her back when pregnant.
Was just thinking this, you are advised against it when in later stages of pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
Typical day for the lazy bastard, crisps on the sofa watching itv all day. One day a week she's doing the cleaning then the rest spent like this as we all know. Once again posting this to pretend she's relatable and normal having a 'day off' when we all know every day is spent like this. Scumbag soph at it as per...

Reactions: 13
It’s a cold but lovely day. Why not get out for a walk or play in the garden. Nahhh lie flat on your back with your child sat in between your legs - not snuggled into you under your blanket- stuffing crisps in because it’s the only thing inch can get you to eat. I assume they are watching Aladdin from what’s on the iPad thingy by her head. Phone permanently charging cos it’s used all the time.
If anyone needs me I’ll be in the garden playing with my toddler. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure they posted that a couple of weeks ago
Definitely the same pose and eating crisps, is Janine that sloppy to repost old pictures 🤫

Typical day for the lazy bastard, crisps on the sofa watching itv all day. One day a week she's doing the cleaning then the rest spent like this as we all know. Once again posting this to pretend she's relatable and normal having a 'day off' when we all know every day is spent like this. Scumbag soph at it as per...
Well I hope the TV watching includes some Ceebeebies for Ron, he'd love that and can learn so much🙃

Reactions: 8
Some of the clients i clean are at rock bottom and need help and support. These people have come to the end of their tether so have asked me to clean and im not talking flicking a duster around, i am on my knees scrubbing, scrapping at old crusted on No.2's from the toilet and surrounding floor, removing black stains and filth from baths/showers, cleaned up dead insects and flies due to rotting food in various rooms, clearing up puke and i have cleaned blood, I've worn a breathing mask and tooled up as the filth, stench and fumes inside the homes is gut wrenching...this is cleaning! Hinch has literally no authority to be telling anyone how to clean, from what i read and see she is playing houses and i simply cannot understand her popularity.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Definitely the same pose and eating crisps, is Janine that sloppy to repost old pictures 🤫

Well I hope the TV watching includes some Ceebeebies for Ron, he'd love that and can learn so much🙃
They were watching Thomas the tank. Sophie posted similar pics on her Snapchat story but different angle

Reactions: 5
I have a Dyson hairdryer, my husband bought one as a surprise a few Christmases back. If she were ever to do a proper review she’d say it’s overpriced and doesn’t do anything a regular hairdryer does. I’ve seen no difference with my hair and think it a complete waste of money but couldn’t possibly tell my husband this as he thought he’d done such a good thing bless.
I'm glad its not just me! I harped on for one for ages and hubby got me one a couple of christmases ago. But it leaves my hair feeling really dry! If he isnt in I go back to using my old one so he doesnt moan, or wait til its nearly dry and finish it off with the new Revlon air thingy I got this Christmas. He will go akka if I tell him I'm not as keen as I thought! For this reason I dare NOT ask for the Airwrap!! He would choke me with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This photo of her lounging on tne sofa has made me so angry. FFS get yourself dressed and get outside with that poor child. What an absolute lazy cow!
If she thinks this is relatable it really isn’t who actually has the time to do this and who would want to do this?!?! What a bloody slob!
Notice no mention or videos of the decorating in the nursery, it’s so obvious that they’ve got someone in to do it. All that crap about them doing it!

Reactions: 16
I call it now .. on Valentine’s Day they will pop a balloon with that irritating “pop” noise off TikTok.. a hand will cover the screen .. then the grinch will be holding the third child eating crunky snacks and drinking juice out of a bottle
Who jamie or the new heir to the crushed velvet sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the clients i clean are at rock bottom and need help and support. These people have come to the end of their tether so have asked me to clean and im not talking flicking a duster around, i am on my knees scrubbing, scrapping at old crusted on No.2's from the toilet and surrounding floor, removing black stains and filth from baths/showers, cleaned up dead insects and flies due to rotting food in various rooms, clearing up puke and i have cleaned blood, I've worn a breathing mask and tooled up as the filth, stench and fumes inside the homes is gut wrenching...this is cleaning! Hinch has literally no authority to be telling anyone how to clean, from what i read and see she is playing houses and i simply cannot understand her popularity.
She is definitely just playing house. Imagine how she would cope doing your job!!! Hell I couldn’t even do it so well done. But she would definitely be having an actual breakdown 😂😂 she’s not a cleaner at alll. Hinching just means cover it up and pretend it isn’t there. And also waft around a cloff and get some grey shite accessories. Not gonna lie I love grey but not just all throughout needs breaking up with colour 🤨🤨

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she didn’t give a mention to children’s mental health week or even mention the Place2b charity. Lockdown has taken it tolls of so many kids mental health. And Sophie who apparently is the cure for anxiety and mental health doesn’t even give it a mention.

Reactions: 22
It’s a cold but lovely day. Why not get out for a walk or play in the garden. Nahhh lie flat on your back with your child sat in between your legs - not snuggled into you under your blanket- stuffing crisps in because it’s the only thing inch can get you to eat. I assume they are watching Aladdin from what’s on the iPad thingy by her head. Phone permanently charging cos it’s used all the time.
If anyone needs me I’ll be in the garden playing with my toddler. 👍👍
Just been for a two hour walk and my little one took her dolls pushchair with her. The little bugger had snuck a tub of the pink stuff in her pushchair (which my dopey husband had left on the worktop after cleaning the hob 😤) it was kind of funny to see her with her her dolls wrapped in a blanket and a tub of pink stuff in the basket under the pushchair!! I didn't notice until she pulled it out to show me!! 😂😂
But any who we had a nice walk and got home before it chucked down, after lunch we are going back out in waterproofs to find puddles!!! No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing! (Or something along those lines)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
With no nursery updates all week (thank God) I am now convinced the gender reveal is going to do done next week in the finished nursery and that it's going to be a girl.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.