Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is unkind but if the baby is a girl I can see Ronnie being further ignored she so lazy with him. I also think her mate old Stacy will have another to see if she got a girl they just strike me as that kind

Reactions: 10
She’s just not bothering now is she? Maybe “back over weekend”? It’s because she’s got nothing left to do. I think she was hoping to kick cleaning to the kerb, and move into something else. Probably all round lifestyle (whatever that is). But then covid hit and fucked that up. Yes she’s been out and about, but she couldn’t give it the billy big bollocks she wanted to. I’m actually beginning to think she’s having this second baby, not because she really wanted to, but just to give her more content. Imagine she wasn’t expecting...look at her content now. She’d be finished in about another month. But now. Ta-da. New baby. And hopefully by the time she’s milked that poor sod, lockdown is over and she can move into whatever she was hoping to do 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this.
She knows the insta cleaner bubble is about to burst. Every Tom, Dick and Jessie is now a cleaning guru.
Today on my day off, I am going round to 'bottom' my very elderly father in laws bedroom. Can I ask Soph how to get dried urine stains out of the mattress; How to freshen up his duvet and pillows without simply spraying febreze on them; How to clean the mildew from his unopened window sills; clean the nicotine stained walls/ceiling;
No, because I know how to do this, because either my mother showed me or I googled it. It will take me a good 2-3 hours to completely clean one room. I know he's minging, and to be honest, this is a 2-3 monthly job as it is grim, but the fact that he has agreed I can do it means I have to seize the moment.
Sopha and the likes with their Freshen up Fridays can chuff right off.
I will need a good hot shower and gin when i have finished, not a bloody tada list ticked off. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She did acknowledge it, she wrote herself a nice letter on rons etch a sketch and pretended it was from Jamie.
Playing it down so it doesn't out shine her up coming gender reveal
See it doesn't say bath ronnie just herny her first born, very strange you would write that you're bathed your dog but not your son
I wonder if it's more a diary of her content so she's not re uploading stuff by mistake? Perhaps something her management have suggested?

Reactions: 16
She’s just not bothering now is she? Maybe “back over weekend”? It’s because she’s got nothing left to do. I think she was hoping to kick cleaning to the kerb, and move into something else. Probably all round lifestyle (whatever that is). But then covid hit and fucked that up. Yes she’s been out and about, but she couldn’t give it the billy big bollocks she wanted to. I’m actually beginning to think she’s having this second baby, not because she really wanted to, but just to give her more content. Imagine she wasn’t expecting...look at her content now. She’d be finished in about another month. But now. Ta-da. New baby. And hopefully by the time she’s milked that poor sod, lockdown is over and she can move into whatever she was hoping to do 🤷‍♀️
The thing is babies don’t do much.
It’s all cute to watch for the first day but then it’s boring.
Ronnie has no personality apart from cleaning things - boring.
She doesn’t talk about real life problems, just staged mess etc - boring
Then there’s the podcast, we’ve all seen the short clips... manic laughter over the most mundane things and him just basically bigging her up/ selling her - boring

This all might be her downfall, hinchers will be expecting to hear something new or interesting.
If her worst year of her life is losing someone who wasn’t even a best friend when she was 12, wtf has she possibly got to say?! No life experience, no opinions on anything of depth
Boring 😴😴

Reactions: 26
Then there’s the podcast, we’ve all seen the short clips... manic laughter over the most mundane things and him just basically bigging her up/ selling her - boring

This all might be her downfall, hinchers will be expecting to hear something new or interesting.
If her worst year of her life is losing someone who wasn’t even a best friend when she was 12, wtf has she possibly got to say?! No life experience, no opinions on anything of depth
Boring 😴😴
Who did she lose when she was 12?

Reactions: 3
"Lots of love to all of you"

Lots of love to Sexy Daddy Pig, Cumslut, and Brexit Dildo.

There you go. Corrected it for you Soph.
Everyone forgets Pablo Bastard😂He was my favourite and I think I fell a little bit in love with him😳
Who's checking the red ring for soph's next appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys i don’t mean to sound like a wet wipe... but how do you actually pronounce the last name? I’ve always read it and said it in my head as “hinch-cliff”, but now I actually read it it’s definitely not that? “hinch-liff” “hink-liff”

Fact of the matter is i really don’t care but i’ve overthought it now and need an answer please.

ATV x

pronounced HINCH-LIFF
it’s also my second name 🙃 no relation (I hope)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a couple of observations on the tipping point video which I've watched again lol.
1. Jamie is thick as fox poo.
I mean I feel bad for him. Literally not a flicker of knowledge about anything in that head of his which kind of makes me understand why he cheated to get with hinch.. literally the carrot was dangled in front of him and he was 2 stupid to think of any consequences.
2. He comes across as a decent guy!
He is gracious in defeat which is a trait his wife lacks. He seems genuine in his words to other contestants and overall he didn't offend me as much as I thought he was gonna!!
3. It reinforces the gambling problem info we have.
Its a game of chance and right up a gamblers street.

Overall I feel bad for him. Yes he chose his path and seems to have changed personality since the tipping point days. But... I feel he was naive in getting with Sophie due to his low intelligence. Basically he is really stupid in anything but his field of work, ie. SALES!! He excels in this area which is really off putting to educated people and this is why we don't like him!!

Bit of a ramble but I hope it makes sense. ATV X

Reactions: 19
Think it was her Friends dad?
Jeez, if that’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you when you’re 30, you’ve got off lucky. I’m sure it was sad, but it’s not her dad and pretty sure it’s not something she lives with every day like her friend. Might be something else though.

Reactions: 9

Boring 😴😴
I don't think this refers to loosing someone,she would have been older when a local boy felt he had to leave this World.Perhaps there was another boy but I don't remember it.
I posted recently that she is more likely to be referring to a time when ma was absent for most of the year.
You are right though,she has had no direct trauma in her life.She doesn't even have a true opinion on the products that she plugs let alone on World affairs etc

Reactions: 16
Seriously? Worst year of her life? Oook. Sheltered.
I’m pretty sure that is what it was. It’s mentioned in her book there are screenshots probably 200 threads ago 😬 someone else might be able to find it or remember it too

Reactions: 3
Jeez, if that’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you when you’re 30, you’ve got off lucky. I’m sure it was sad, but it’s not her dad and pretty sure it’s not something she lives with every day like her friend. Might be something else though.
Sounds like her to take someone else's grief and make it all about her 🙄

Reactions: 15
Just a couple of observations on the tipping point video which I've watched again lol.
1. Jamie is thick as fox poo.
I mean I feel bad for him. Literally not a flicker of knowledge about anything in that head of his which kind of makes me understand why he cheated to get with hinch.. literally the carrot was dangled in front of him and he was 2 stupid to think of any consequences.
2. He comes across as a decent guy!
He is gracious in defeat which is a trait his wife lacks. He seems genuine in his words to other contestants and overall he didn't offend me as much as I thought he was gonna!!
3. It reinforces the gambling problem info we have.
Its a game of chance and right up a gamblers street.

Overall I feel bad for him. Yes he chose his path and seems to have changed personality since the tipping point days. But... I feel he was naive in getting with Sophie due to his low intelligence. Basically he is really stupid in anything but his field of work, ie. SALES!! He excels in this area which is really off putting to educated people and this is why we don't like him!!

Bit of a ramble but I hope it makes sense. ATV X
I agree with all of your point, but I think the ‘Mrs Hinch’ brand is down to him pushing for the fame and her going along with it, as his devoted and perhaps needy new bride.
I reckon she did really enjoy it in the early days, when it was just about Minkeh, Pinkeh & Kermit and she had time to comment on followers posts and stuff.
But the change came once the ‘big names’ started gifting and paying her. There was a commitment to have to produce content, declare gifts, ads etc, and also with that came the negativities that she struggles with.

I don’t know, but I suspect that he’s the fame hungry one.....didn’t he try for Towie, he was on that football programme, and now Tipping Point has surfaced.
I wonder if he’s hoping to get as well known, and well paid as his wife, and I think that would be the time she may fade into the oblivion and quieter life she professes to miss so much.

Unril then, I reckon he ‘steers’ her forward and manages a lot of her choices and decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Girl we know you read here and act on what people say, so please can you take notice of my comment and not talk into your phone when it’s 1cm away from your face because it’s really annoying me and we don’t need to hear your lips smacking together. Thanks hun I no you like to please your audience xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with all of your point, but I think the ‘Mrs Hinch’ brand is down to him pushing for the fame and her going along with it, as his devoted and perhaps needy new bride.
I reckon she did really enjoy it in the early days, when it was just about Minkeh, Pinkeh & Kermit and she had time to comment on followers posts and stuff.
But the change came once the ‘big names’ started gifting and paying her. There was a commitment to have to produce content, declare gifts, ads etc, and also with that came the negativities that she struggles with.

I don’t know, but I suspect that he’s the fame hungry one.....didn’t he try for Towie, he was on that football programme, and now Tipping Point has surfaced.
I wonder if he’s hoping to get as well known, and well paid as his wife, and I think that would be the time she may fade into the oblivion and quieter life she professes to miss so much.

Unril then, I reckon he ‘steers’ her forward and manages a lot of her choices and decisions.
Definitely and thats what I mean. Literally all he knows is SALES. And that is to the cost of everything else in their lives. He is 2 stupid to realise the consequences of what he is striving for. Sells himself for fame but can't see those he loves will suffer!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So today -

Homeschooling became too much for me and trying to figure out dojo, finding the correct reference text etc and I broke down and cried. My poor son wrapped his arms around me and asked why I was upset and how do I explain? How do I tell him I’m so worried about his future as he’s missed almost a year of vital education and that try as I might I am not a teacher? He’s now off playing and I am actually cleaning my anxiety away trying to calm down.

So Hinch, we are not all in this together. You have absolutely no idea what this pandemic is really like, you don’t know what it’s like to carry the weight of a seven year olds education on your shoulders, being not only mummy but also teacher, whilst also having a four year old currently going through senco for his additional behaviour.

So if you’re reading, go duck yourself you repellent, selfish creature. Not that your narcissistic arse will give a crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.