Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

She’s hit 4mil but it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actually real.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Guyyyys, just to let you know I had a dream last night that they bought Ronniemannzzz a cake in the shape of a sheep and they cut it open to reveal pink innards!! Its going to be a girl!! Or I need to stop reading these threads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't have crotch goblins myself, but what kid likes to be out in the garden when it's cold and pissing it down, "sweeping" the rain? Never heard anyone do that before. 🤔 Do kids do this sort of thing and their parents stand back and film it, or is it her just being a dingbat again? 🤷
I agree with her when she says kids will like what they like and they can find enjoyment in the weirdest of things. More power to Ronnie if he wants to stand in the rain sweeping. The issue for me is her pure laziness. She never seems to join in, the play is never enhanced to make it more fun or into a learning experience. Why isn’t she getting out there with him and interacting with him. It just looks like a lonely life. We don’t need to be breathing down kids necks 24/7 but he looks like he just entertains himself because nobody else will. Probably why he torments the dog so much. There was no reason she couldn’t have shoved some shoes on and splashed in puddles with him, even for 5 minutes for the purpose of a video would be a start. God forbid her hair gets wet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a Dyson hairdryer, my husband bought one as a surprise a few Christmases back. If she were ever to do a proper review she’d say it’s overpriced and doesn’t do anything a regular hairdryer does. I’ve seen no difference with my hair and think it a complete waste of money but couldn’t possibly tell my husband this as he thought he’d done such a good thing bless.
I bought a Dyson hairdryer and sold it for half of what I paid for it 18 months later! I bought a really good handbag with the money. I agree with you, it was overpriced and I now have a dryer I paid less than £30 for which is great! Has she ever shown her Dyson dryer? I messaged her when she said she was waiting for the delivery and asked her not to boast about it. This was during the first lockdown last year when the country went into turmoil. I don't know if she ever saw my message. I guess if it had been an arse crawling one, she'd have published it! Hope that helps xx

Reactions: 8
I agree with her when she says kids will like what they like and they can find enjoyment in the weirdest of things. More power to Ronnie if he wants to stand in the rain sweeping. The issue for me is her pure laziness. She never seems to join in, the play is never enhanced to make it more fun or into a learning experience. Why isn’t she getting out there with him and interacting with him. It just looks like a lonely life. We don’t need to be breathing down kids necks 24/7 but he looks like he just entertains himself because nobody else will. Probably why he torments the dog so much. There was no reason she couldn’t have shoved some shoes on and splashed in puddles with him, even for 5 minutes for the purpose of a video would be a start. God forbid her hair gets wet
She's probably a bit wary to go outside in the back garden incase the birds decide to take residence in the absolute nest of her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't know about anyone else but I thought that story of Ronnie sweeping in the rain was so sad. Obviously we couldn't see his face but he cut a very lonely figure copying behaviour he's learned from his manager. She wrote played in the rain on her pointless list yesterday but I think that the reality is she watched and filmed Ronnie from the house. She and Jimmy Noballs should have been out there splashing about with him and having some fun. I guess the list book isn't doing so well either given that she put a swipe up on for it. She's vile!

Reactions: 30
All this talk of faffing got me thinking about when my daughter was that age, we'd be outside at least part of the day rain or shine TOGETHER. The rest of the time was indoors playing and doing activities, occasionally I'd use the TV to try and get something done, otherwise she'd just follow me everywhere ♥😂 couldn't even have a tit in peace most days. Sometimes I'd be counting down until my husband got home from ya know, work so I could have some adult conversation 😅 wouldn't change it of course, but duck off was there time for faffing 🙄😂

Reactions: 10
Yes he did call his son Ronnie "manz" awful wasn't it? X
I thought I was hearing incorrect.we all give our child nicknames I have a pix(ie) but manz really and I wouldn't be calling her like she was a dog either all so very strange

Reactions: 4
Yes he did call his son Ronnie "manz" awful wasn't it? X
Is that cos she calls him little manz?

The 'at home with the hinch(c)liffes' scrawled over the montage photo is surely going to be the name of her latest Gram venture/tesco tat range/tattoo her (b)army get slathered down their limbs. Cos its inspiring bbz 🙈

Reactions: 11
Good to see Ronnie in wellies and splash suit but they both need to be outside playing with him, not recording him from inside the house while he sweeps the rain 🤦‍♀️
Can't help but think that was set up to show what Ronnie can do after Rex was vacuuming the lounge at SS House, they don't normally have a brush lying around the garden for him to grab.

Reactions: 14
I got these screenshots from an ASA document.
Basically, having her name (and face) over her book makes it pretty clear so that would be unlikely to need to be marked, but all this product placement where the items don't have her brand emblazoned over it, or where they do its not clear in the photos (or clear to someone who is seeing her stories for the first time - so the heart may not be obvious enough, for example) is likely breaking rules...basically if someone has to interact for info and she is profiting either directly from her own range or as part of a paid advertising/sponsored deal then it is considered not clear and should be marked as an ad.

I will say it isn't quite as clear when it is someone in their own home with items in the background as clearly sometimes that is simply living and not necessarily active advertising, but I'd imagine it could be considered Product Placement (and well Corrie has to indicate P because of Costa, etc. despite not actively talking about it - different regulations on TV and social media though!), but https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers seems to suggest product placement is also covered by the ASA, CMA and CAP regulations and needs to be made clear if the influencers are profiting from the items being seen.

Edited to remove ASA link directly to PDF as wasn't working, but here is a link to where it can be accessed: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html
I think she should be placing something on the stories where her Tesco stuff is. Remember when SS brought her own range out in primark, she always marked hers. I know she directly advertised her range but hinch apparently can’t so maybe it’s a little different. SS always states that she works with primark even when she just buys her own random items and hasn’t been paid. So whether Hinch is required by law to put ad or brand partner or not, I think she would do herself a lot of favours by just putting it down. It just looks less deceitful. At the end of the day she’s making Tesco money as well as herself and I doubt she would have most of those items in her home if it wasn’t for the obligation of selling them. If she’s working with Tesco then anytime she mentions Tesco this is going to encourage people to shop there, so I think it’s really crappy to pretend you just casually shop there because you like it.

Reactions: 19
Is that her idea of letting Ronnie play in the garden? His waterproofs and wellies look fresh out the packet!!!!! Probably only arrived this morning after an emergency purchase, although she hasn’t read here since the Magna Carta was signed 🙄
Not even playing. Poor sod is now her Gardner 😓😓 leaving him out in the pouring rain how tight 😂

Reactions: 9
Don't know about all you folk but I can hardly contain my excitement to see what Hinch has posted each day. Has Ronnie fed the dog? Have Ronnie and the dog jumped on the chair to look out of the window? Has the dog been stroked? Have they gone for a walk? Has Snecky been shopping? Has she been sitting/lying/lolling about on the sofa? God it kills me waiting to see all this exciting stuff. Cleaning? Well yes a little bit to keep the sponsors happy but surely watching a little boy and a dog doing sweet FA is far more entertaining! The old lad and I got our jabs yesterday and while waiting I looked at all the other over 70's and thought 'I bet none of you know who Hinch is'. These are people who have brought up families and did their cleaning without having to be told how to do it by a brain dead airhead. I have to admit for somebody who is obviously uneducated she has done remarkably well for herself by aiming at the same type of thicko as herself. It wouldn't matter if she had bought a 10 carat diamond ring or a plastic box for make up she would still spout the usual " I love it" quite simply because she has no command of the English language and we are to believe she wrote a book? Yeah, right :)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I disagree. I truly believes he does all the childcare (when it’s not ma Barker). He does all the cooking. All the cleaning and tidying up. He runs the errands. He sorts the utilities.
I’m not saying he’s a martyr or by any means a decent human being. But I truly believe he is the one who keeps that child in clean nappies. He bathes him. He puts him to bed. He plays with him.
We only see what Hinch allows us to see. For example when she showed Inch waving his arms around he was in and out of the kitchen. He was probably unloading the dishwasher. He was prob getting Ronnie a drink or a snack.
I honestly believe she just sits on that sofa all day glued to her phone. Then they pack Ronnie off to do their pre records for the week. Jamie waits on her hand and foot. Guaranteed. That is why he’s not at work. Half so she can control him. Half so he can look after the child because she cannot.
An absolute shame if that is the case, she’s missing out on some of the best years of Ronnies life. I love sitting in the bathroom with mine while they are in the bath, watching them play them telling me about their days. Alright some times it’s a ball ache but they grow up so quick and she’s going to of missed out.

Do they know they could buy grey towels in b&m or somewhere for probably half the price of her ‘range’. What absolute mugs!

YES! I have 2 boys aged 6 and 3. My 6 year old is the worst at aiming! He’s so lazy aswell, he won’t lift the seat up, so his target area is even smaller, it drives me crackers! 😂 I wouldn’t dream of having anything next to the loo.
My son is the same, I’m sure He purposely aims for the wall behind the actUal toilet!! Dirt bag.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that is just stuff you do on a day. Does she have to write it down or she would forget it? Served lunch? Fucksake. Utter thick little dipshit. Sorry I have the general rage today but I have never read a screenshot before (I try to limit it for the rage) but this is something else
It's like another kick in the teeth for people who are trying to be like her, some people with actual real anxiety struggle to do much at all during the day and here she's listing everything she has done. It's so sad, trying to get people to buy her range without directly saying it, knowing people skint themselves buying the other tat so their house looks the same. It's bad that u have to write 'make the bed' unless u have serious memory loss but what's the point of writing that I made lunch? Waste of paper.

Do they know they could buy grey towels in b&m or somewhere for probably half the price of her ‘range’. What absolute mugs!

YES! I have 2 boys aged 6 and 3. My 6 year old is the worst at aiming! He’s so lazy aswell, he won’t lift the seat up, so his target area is even smaller, it drives me crackers! 😂 I wouldn’t dream of having anything next to the loo.
I have teenagers and they couldn't aim if their life depended on it, I lose count how many times a day I clean that toilet and shout that I'm not doing it anymore they can do it 🙄 her pissy shoe rack won't last forever

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sorry for Jamie trying to make himself happen when he has zero charisma or star quality. His only personality trait is he wears shorts and watches football. Wow, what a USP. I feel like they’re trying to veer towards family vlogging style content and combine themselves into one entity, but he brings absolutely duck all to the table.

You just know he’s the type of bloke who only ever hangs round with lads, and feels awkward talking to women who aren’t his wife because he doesn’t get the idea of platonic friendships. You know the sort of bloke who won’t give you the time of day unless he has reason to believe you’ll shag him. That’s his vibe.
“trying to make himself happen” 😩🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.