Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree. She really needs help by looking at this drivel list. There can be nobody who thinks it's normal to write the most basic things down. I'm sure she once wrote
Talk to Jamie
🤣 can her head get any weirder. Jamie puts up with her for the sake of her 2.5 million pounds.
It’s funny how she only has actioned emails done one day. The rest of us common folks have to do our job every day... but according to Inch she works sooo hard!

Reactions: 8
Is that cos she calls him little manz?

The 'at home with the hinch(c)liffes' scrawled over the montage photo is surely going to be the name of her latest Gram venture/tesco tat range/tattoo her (b)army get slathered down their limbs. Cos its inspiring bbz 🙈
Aw that’s going to be the name of their podcast isn’t it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm all for kids getting outdoors every single day, but she just gets it so wrong every single time doesn't she.....yes put a wet suit on him and wellies of course but who would have their toddler outside while it's actively pissing down on top of him, it's just wrong, yes go for walks and jump in muddy puddles during a break in the rain but ffs not just wandering around the garden with a sweeping brush when its lashing 🙈
I thought it was strange too. Doesn't seem like much fun for the poor lad. Before Christmas I met with my best friend and her toddler in a wood and we went for a socially distanced walk. It was wet and muddy and her little boy had the time of his life jumping in muddy puddles and running through the trees. He also found it hilarious when mummy nearly slipped on the mud. We all came out with mud all over us, but he loved it.

Can't imagine my friend encouraging him to go out in the rain and sweep, not really playing is it!!? Hinch seems to really try and influence him, she loves the fact he's a "mini Hinch" but I doubt he really is, it's what she wants him to be. Give the boy a truck or doll to play with. And some colour!!

Reactions: 16
thread suggestion:
Stop trying to make “Roo” happen, it’s NOT going to happen! - Regina George

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I was hearing incorrect.we all give our child nicknames I have a pix(ie) but manz really and I wouldn't be calling her like she was a dog either all so very strange
I call my little ones some funny and cute nicknames but manz is terrible and poor language!

I call my little ones some funny and cute nicknames but manz is terrible and poor language!
It is im from Essex so its not the accent either the pronunciation,I'm literally sitting trying to say it with the z not s he is going to go to school and need speech help the way he is being bought up to talk

I don't have crotch goblins myself, but what kid likes to be out in the garden when it's cold and pissing it down, "sweeping" the rain? Never heard anyone do that before. 🤔 Do kids do this sort of thing and their parents stand back and film it, or is it her just being a dingbat again? 🤷
Crotch goblins!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
My thoughts on the gender reveal. 🙄
I think Ronnie will move into the spare room, (with gifted big boy furniture) which is probably why she couldn't be arsed to clean the shower properly. The baby will be in the newly decorated nursery with extra added e-bay tat.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion :

Go buy Sophs tat at Tesco! Every little helps!

Reactions: 4
Just caught up & seen the vid of Ronnie in the rain. Yet again, she's got it wrong! Yes, go out in the rain, but maybe when it's drizzling/spitting and go for walk so he can play in the puddles and mud. NOT chuck him out on his own in the garden with only a broom for company when it's pouring down & film him from indoors. It would have been perfect for his mud cheerios kitchen to get used properly. Let him have actual toddlers toys instead of cleaning stuff all the time. But no, instead he just looked so lonely out there pushing the broom around. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Corr she is soo boring, did Henry roll in fox tit or the bullshit that spurts from her gob everyday?!

however, now I’m not sticking up for her BUT the controversial rain video, I don’t see a problem, he’s wrapped up, outside and entertaining himself and if he wasn’t happy with the broom he would of found himself something else. I would like to finish that off by saying she’s still a dick 👍🙊

Reactions: 6
awsome!
I missed a few threads. Am I to understand this episode was not available elsewhere til you tracked it down? Did something suspicious happen
Correct.... it was literally nowhere to be found. But nothings ever secret forever is it 😏 so I managed to get hold of it 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Correct.... it was literally nowhere to be found. But nothings ever secret forever is it 😏 so I managed to get hold of it 😏
Wow! 😂 Love it! Good work Sherlock

Edit: I’m assuming hinch money paid for it to go missing. You could be the next recipient of a large bribe 🤑 hahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s just not bothering now is she? Maybe “back over weekend”? It’s because she’s got nothing left to do. I think she was hoping to kick cleaning to the kerb, and move into something else. Probably all round lifestyle (whatever that is). But then covid hit and fucked that up. Yes she’s been out and about, but she couldn’t give it the billy big bollocks she wanted to. I’m actually beginning to think she’s having this second baby, not because she really wanted to, but just to give her more content. Imagine she wasn’t expecting...look at her content now. She’d be finished in about another month. But now. Ta-da. New baby. And hopefully by the time she’s milked that poor sod, lockdown is over and she can move into whatever she was hoping to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
As if you missed this! I managed to track it down 😏😏 popped it on YouTube where it belongs 😈
Hot dog....:unsure:

Thick as mince, Inch. There really is nothing behind those eyes. Now we know why he’s managed to live with Soph😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! 😂 Love it! Good work Sherlock

Edit: I’m assuming hinch money paid for it to go missing. You could be the next recipient of a large bribe 🤑 hahahaha
I’m thank you!
Paha I actually was thinking about this as I posted it, gonna have to keep checking the burner email I made for the YouTube account just incase 😝 I’ll bleed them dry and pay every tattler 24k 🤣

• Haha
"Lots of love to all of you"

Lots of love to Sexy Daddy Pig, Cumslut, and Brexit Dildo.

There you go. Corrected it for you Soph.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.