Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck does Henry keep finding fox poo? I live next to a nature reserve but my girl doesn't find fox poo on every bloody walk 🤯

Reactions: 11
She’s slowing bringing more wooden stuff into her house and beige...is she realising grey is not as ‘fashionable’ anymore? To be fair I have a lot of grey in my house but it’s not the base colour for everything 😂

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she just acts 'thick'. She and her husband are experienced sales people. This whole Mrs Hinch persona is a clever way to seem approachable to her target audience.

Reactions: 17
Why can’t she let Ronnie walk independently? It’s bad enough she still has him rear facing in this pram

Reactions: 6
This really annoyed me, maybe don’t have people round for dinner during a bloody lockdown! Now I know it might be likely that this dinner didn’t occur recently, but why else would you wait for weeks to clean the chairs?! What is wrong with these people?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've never understood the need to follow some one who cleans and their life is that empty and boring they need lists of stuff to do. No way 4 million follow her she's grating and annoying
I actually couldn't write down all i do during the day as it all merges into each other and i do not have the time or energy to 'pat myself on the back' after every job. Whilst i appreciate that lists help people feel a sense of achievement, I personally feel that this is life and we all do what we have to in order to get by. I prefer to feel satisfied by putting my feet up, having a bath, or a coffee in peace and quiet...this is adulting.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
she absolutely won't use the same pram. This one has Ronnie's name emblazoned on the handle. Unless the new baby is called Veronica :D I wouldn't put it past her.
Whattttt whyyyy? Lol no wonder everyone knows his name when they go out!
Any normal person would just buy a new handle 🤦 or not have the name put on it in the first place 🤦

Reactions: 5
I actually couldn't write down all i do during the day as it all merges into each other and i do not have the time or energy to 'pat myself on the back' after every job. Whilst i appreciate that lists help people feel a sense of achievement, I personally feel that this is life and we all do what we have to in order to get by. I prefer to feel satisfied by putting my feet up, having a bath, or a coffee in peace and quiet...this is adulting.

Your profile picture 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with the swingers grass in all these zelebs houses???
i bleeping hate the stuff!
So many of my friends keep buying it and I’m like 😕 what’s wrong with some nice fresh daffodils or tulips?
She has massive sleepers where she can grow some lovely flowers (I know not so much in the winter) she could cut them and put them in a vase. I have lovely roses, lavender, daffodils, tulips, poppies, forget me nots, aliums, passion fruit, hydrangeas and lillies every year that I put in a vase. But I do like sitting in the garden in the summer admiring the flowers with a glass of wine. Something her and Ronnie could do together, my little girl loves it and has her own little gardening set with a wheelbarrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has massive sleepers where she can grow some lovely flowers (I know not so much in the winter) she could cut them and put them in a vase. I have lovely roses, lavender, daffodils, tulips, poppies, forget me nots, aliums, passion fruit, hydrangeas and lillies every year that I put in a vase. But I do like sitting in the garden in the summer admiring the flowers with a glass of wine. Something her and Ronnie could do together, my little girl loves it and has her own little gardening set with a wheelbarrow.
Quoting because it sounds like im encouraging hinch and ronnie to drink wine in the garden together! Also me and my 3 year old absolutely do not do this either!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is with the swingers grass in all these zelebs houses???
i bleeping hate the stuff!
So many of my friends keep buying it and I’m like 😕 what’s wrong with some nice fresh daffodils or tulips?
Surely they just gather dust then start falling apart when u need to shake it off? I don't often buy fresh flowers as I worry my pets might try and have a nibble but I love the pop of colour while they last

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.