Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they chuff over the followers so much? 4 mil saw my dirty shower!! No, 4 mil didn’t have a look I bet it was half of that! I have around 3 thousand odd, I don’t really give a tit and hardly ever post but when I do my story has about 14 views 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she not have ‘bath Henry’ on her list?! Bit convenient that he should roll in fox poo today?!
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong!

This was on the 2nd - Tuesday.
and she washed him today.

eta - it says walked Henry. lol

145527171_406883420590814_3962863107327605789_n.jpg

Reactions: 7
Even he has loads of bots!! Just had a look so i wouldn’t say 675k is realistic at all for Sopha let alone him.. what absolute melts!

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I’ve been MIA for a couple days, but how come on Hinch’s story the pushchair is finally forward facing, yet on inch’s story it’s back to parent facing?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Even he has loads of bots!! Just had a look so i wouldn’t say 675k is realistic at all for Sopha let alone him.. what absolute melts!
I don't get why Inch and the dog have that many followers, they do feck all.

Or is it follow by association, they hope to get noticed if they follow and do a gushy comment.

Reactions: 4
Do we know exactly what her "follower" numbers are? Im still going to report bots, cos what goes up most come back down!!

Reactions: 11
People are struggling with finances but lazy Grinch does duck all and is bragging about how many shoe racks she’s bought. What a bleeping witch. Brag brag brag spend spend spend when some people are struggling to live day to day 😡

Reactions: 23
Is there a way of looking at stories that have now gone? That toy magic writing pad thingy was in the kitchen a couple of days ago and I remember thinking it’s odd that such a thing would be out of place in her house.

Reactions: 6
Why has someone on ‘Mrs Hinch made me do it’ got a fold up tray with a vase, flowers and a candle on at the bottom of their bed??? WHY?! What’s the purpose? 😣 if someone comes to my house I don’t invite them upstairs to look at the decor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never understood the need to follow some one who cleans and their life is that empty and boring they need lists of stuff to do. No way 4 million follow her she's grating and annoying

Reactions: 11
Then stop buying shoe racks hun, they look tit and absolutely pointless.

My little ones g/a went well, she's quite groggy but finally we're home. Been a long day, so a nice cold Bath glass of wine is in order
Glad all went well with little cucumber and eggs! Hope she’s okay!
Enjoy your wine 🍷

😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.