Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘That’s 4 million showers cleaner than there was before’?????????
Did we not bleeping clean before Sophie came to Instagram or sommet, am I missing something? Lost the fuckin plot the lot of them
I’m old enough to be her mother. How on Earth did I manage to clean anything before she started this stuff a few years ago? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The brand name Joolz is at the front of her buggies hood, in her stories. There are no obvious signs of his feet .the brand name in the Joolz insta has their name in the same position for this model.. i think inchess storyis a pre record from another day.
cos who has the time to bring a child on a walk forward facing in a buggy then take him out on the way back home turning the buggy the opposite way to read facing ...

i just realised that they drove to the promenade. Hence why the buggy is back to rear-/ parent- facing.

inches story is a set up.
It’s not the popper bit is at the front of the hood on the day3.

Reactions: 1
I think she's already given birth and she's just hiding it. Convinced that's a blue blanket in the pram facing her, and that's why Jamie's video of her with Ronnie is so far away cause the bump gone.
Ahahhahahahahh nothing would surprise me with her

Reactions: 6
Also am I the only one that teaches my toddler we walk on paths not in roads?

I can’t imagine having over a million pound in the bank and leaving the house dressed like that 😂

I think she's already given birth and she's just hiding it. Convinced that's a blue blanket in the pram facing her, and that's why Jamie's video of her with Ronnie is so far away cause the bump gone.
Exactly what I’ve been saying 😂

Reactions: 11
How does she know it’s fox poo genuinely curious? 😂 does it say it’s fox poo or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish wish WISH Gonzlow would just stop talking on stories. Stop trying to make him a thing. He’s a thing for sure but not a Thing. And “Manz” really? I’m cringing myself inside out right now 🤢
Yes he is next level embarrassing , he annoys me almost more than she does and that’s a lot, ‘wanker’😫 good job he’s give up work as I can only imagine how much his colleagues would take the piss out of him for the way he acts😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sorry for Jamie trying to make himself happen when he has zero charisma or star quality. His only personality trait is he wears shorts and watches football. Wow, what a USP. I feel like they’re trying to veer towards family vlogging style content and combine themselves into one entity, but he brings absolutely duck all to the table.

You just know he’s the type of bloke who only ever hangs round with lads, and feels awkward talking to women who aren’t his wife because he doesn’t get the idea of platonic friendships. You know the sort of bloke who won’t give you the time of day unless he has reason to believe you’ll shag him. That’s his vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This comment 😂😂
So what should we
Does she ever let ron walk?? My daughters the same age as ronnie and she insists on walking everywhere, she never seems to do a fat lot with him...
Omg I thought you called him fat at first. I was about to say no don’t be mean to him it’s not his fault then reread it. 🤦🏽‍♀️😆 I’ve think I’ve seen him walk once. But even forward facing she’s got the pram hood right over him ffs. It’s odd. Why doesn’t she want him to see the world.

In her story the pram is facing away, in his story it’s facing her? 🥴

edited to put the picture in.
‘Say hello Manzzzz’ 🤨
HES WALKING!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes he is next level embarrassing , he annoys me almost more than she does and that’s a lot, ‘wanker’😫 good job he’s give up work as I can only imagine how much his colleagues would take the piss out of him for the way he acts😉
Oh and
I wish wish WISH Gonzlow would just stop talking on stories. Stop trying to make him a thing. He’s a thing for sure but not a Thing. And “Manz” really? I’m cringing myself inside out right now 🤢
Oh and that stupid message she woke up to🙄, yeah he’s so proud of her yet again, it’s so set up in every way, nothing is spontaneous and natural, it’s all so obviously set up for her stupid sheep to think they’re couple goals with a perfect life and perfect relationship, it’s a bit like how she has to constantly remind us of how much she loves Ronnie, I find the couples that really do have good relationships and truely are in love with each other rarely feel the need to constantly tell the world because they’re content, maybe their relationship is perfect but somehow I think the whole thing is a bit forced

Sure Vest loves her and everything but can’t help think he LOVES the lifestyle she has brought them

View attachment 418535
Yes absolutely agree

Reactions: 9
She's not that clever
Butttt she'll be doing the mag shoot with the new sprog, front page, the lot, i'll put my life on it. She's a massive celeb now after all 🤡 plus she did a military escape out of the hospital when Ron was born to escape the huge group of paps waiting outside (there was none) and had to escape her little fairyland and go on holiday cos paps were trying to put their cameras through the letter box at her house (they fukin weren't) so she defo wouldn't be out in public with the baby, not when EVERYOOOOONE says hello to them all on their monthly walk round the block.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will defo announce when that baby is born otherwise she’ll miss out on all the gifted crap from her minions.

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off I've just seen Jamies story of her walking with Ronnie...... She's just proving moreee and more that she reads here 24,7 and is seeing us all talk about how she never interacts with Ronnie and how Ronnie is never outside of that boiling stinking house. Now suddenly EVERYDAY for the past few days it's a photo of a video of her interacting with her own son and Ronnie being outside.
😴
FREAKS
I guess it's no bad thing if she's finally being a parent because of us.

Just back from filming my husband wearing trousers and about to whip out my phone again to record my dog as he has rolled in snail poo! Honestly that pesky dog..excuse me whilst i cut and paste a crown for the cheeky mut!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The pram looks empty in her story. She can't be pushing the pram, holding her phone and Ronnie's hand so he isn't with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Also am I the only one that teaches my toddler we walk on paths not in roads?

I can’t imagine having over a million pound in the bank and leaving the house dressed like that 😂

Exactly what I’ve been saying 😂
Notice how Ronnie doesn't wave or attempt to 'say Hello' when Jamie is shouting at him... just think it's an answer to people saying that once he understands everything being said to him that he hasn't got an issue...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.