Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story the pram is facing away, in his story it’s facing her? 🥴

edited to put the picture in.
‘Say hello Manzzzz’ 🤨
Just watched inches story and I think unfortunately Ronsomes was parenting facing the entire time. It looked to me like her hood just comes down really low. More than happy to be corrected. Seems like a bit faffy to be swapping it around mid rainy walk.
And bloody hell she looks a state doesn’t she. No wonder she made inch film from that far away. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
50 minutes ago the pushchair was facing outwards on Grinchs story, 40 minutes ago it was facing inwards on Kanye Vest story? Whyyyyyyy? ALSO what the duck is Grinch wearing? She always looks dirty

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off I've just seen Jamies story of her walking with Ronnie...... She's just proving moreee and more that she reads here 24,7 and is seeing us all talk about how she never interacts with Ronnie and how Ronnie is never outside of that boiling stinking house. Now suddenly EVERYDAY for the past few days it's a photo of a video of her interacting with her own son and Ronnie being outside.
😴
FREAKS

Reactions: 22
50 minutes ago the pushchair was facing outwards on Grinchs story, 40 minutes ago it was facing inwards on Kanye Vest story? Whyyyyyyy? ALSO what the duck is Grinch wearing? She always looks dirty
She can't keep up with what she's doing that's why. She flips the pram round for her video only just to prove he's forward facing(cos she reads here 247. Then the second the video is done she flips it back round but forgets to flip it back again when jambots filming. She can't keep up with her own lies.

* or it's prerecorded therefore 2 different days and she still can't keep up cos she's thick af

Reactions: 12
Wait I think I’m definitely behind on slot of things , does she actually have a cleaner on a Thursday? And does she smoke? I feel like I’ve been hiding under a rock😂, anyhow you think it would kill her to dress properly to take her poor son out a walk, get his wellies on and let him jump in puddles and get mucky!

Reactions: 5
Wait I think I’m definitely behind on slot of things , does she actually have a cleaner on a Thursday? And does she smoke? I feel like I’ve been hiding under a rock😂, anyhow you think it would kill her to dress properly to take her poor son out a walk, get his wellies on and let him jump in puddles and get mucky!
Baby steps - the kid's outside, walking and holding her hand.
Let us pray: dear daily tattle....
🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched inches story and I think unfortunately Ronsomes was parenting facing the entire time. It looked to me like her hood just comes down really low. More than happy to be corrected. Seems like a bit faffy to be swapping it around mid rainy walk.
And bloody hell she looks a state doesn’t she. No wonder she made inch film from that far away. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Your right it always was parent facing the whole time if you look this is the same pram.

She can't keep up with what she's doing that's why. She flips the pram round for her video only just to prove he's forward facing(cos she reads here 247. Then the second the video is done she flips it back round but forgets to flip it back again when jambots filming. She can't keep up with her own lies.

* or it's prerecorded therefore 2 different days and she still can't keep up cos she's thick af

Attachments

Reactions: 25
What!!!!!!!!! Who’s hand? When was this??????
It was a few months now they ticked the book with a rubber glove on no tattoo and they held the pen totally different to when she did it 😂

There was screen shots on her usual holding the pen and this weird tucked in thumb one j think it’s one of the times suspected Jamie ticking it off. 😂

In her story the pram is facing away, in his story it’s facing her? 🥴

edited to put the picture in.
‘Say hello Manzzzz’ 🤨
Why is she always dressed like a crazy bag lady she should be pushing a trolley not a pushchair 😂 I actually can’t wait until she has 2 it’s a bit exciting to see the bonkers things she’s gonna do with number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 8
News flash my husband went to work in trousers today...yep i know you're all so excited...shall i film and put a manic laugh over the top of it, just learning, ATV, I'm thank you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she (or her management) are reading here and that means that little MANZZ is getting a bit more enrichment that’s a good thing. Even if it is for content, he’s still benefiting.

Reactions: 12
Iv never known such a weird bond with a mother and child before, it’s like she’s scared of him or embarrassed to act silly with him

bloody weird

Reactions: 10
The brand name Joolz is at the front of her buggies hood, in her stories. There are no obvious signs of his feet .the brand name in the Joolz insta has their name in the same position for this model.. i think inchess storyis a pre record from another day.
cos who has the time to bring a child on a walk forward facing in a buggy then take him out on the way back home turning the buggy the opposite way to read facing ...

i just realised that they drove to the promenade. Hence why the buggy is back to rear-/ parent- facing.

inches story is a set up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she (or her management) are reading here and that means that little MANZZ is getting a bit more enrichment that’s a good thing. Even if it is for content, he’s still benefiting.
I agree, I’m pleased for him.

Are we going to have to raise the baby though too ? 😖 I’m not ready for another...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.