Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you’ve recovered and only getting little ones now (which is still scary)
I’ve had a fair few more since lockdown and I now noticed when I’m going to have one.
The fact that she said to have bath is in itself annoying....I can hardly walk or get up because of the dizziness, let alone walk up the stairs to run a bath for myself and then get in it and make the palpitations worse!
I haven’t really commented on the whole cold bath for panic attacks.

I suffer terribly from them, touch wood my last one was 4 months ago.
But last year I was having 4-5 a day.
I was having a lot of them whilst I was at work and it got to the point where I would have them on my till or on the shop floor.
I couldn’t even hide from my colleagues or customers let alone think about running a cold bath and lighting myself a candle.

I find it really insulting to people like myself who do suffer from panic attacks no matter how big or small they are.
she uses MH for content and adoration and it’s sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does she ever let ron walk?? My daughters the same age as ronnie and she insists on walking everywhere, she never seems to do a fat lot with him...

Reactions: 13
Why does Jaymeh dress like a 18 year old boy, I realise that’s probably an insult to 18 year old boys, but hey...
they’re literally the most boring people ever, neither wonder they didn’t make it when trying to become ‘famous’ before. Not that I would say they’re famous just now - she’s the worst ‘cleaner’ known to man, and as yesterday’s tile grout shows us - she covers things up and doesn’t clean them, and he, well what exactly is he? A 40 year old man, who piggy backs on his wife’s success, with literally zero personality. 😂😂 this is why I laugh when the cult call us jealous, jealous of what exactly? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get that, writing on the board 🤣

Do people’s partners not usually write people messages if they are away out to work early etc? Not if they are sitting in the next room 🙄
It's the same as texting someone in the same room as you 🙄

Reactions: 4
Whats the cleaner going to say about her sealant-in-the-grout thing yesterday??🤔 tut tut 😂
....Thursday today after all and they've all gone out for a walk 🤔🤣

Reactions: 4
Does she ever let ron walk?? My daughters the same age as ronnie and she insists on walking everywhere, she never seems to do a fat lot with him...
He’s probably sleeping. He may be forward facing but I bet he’s still lying flat on his back wrapped up like a newborn and on his 78th nap of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually hate that gonzo hinch .... calling manzzzzzz that poor kid won’t even know his own name I’m sure until he learns to read all his clothing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.