Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have our rough days but dear lord..... Who in their right mind would step outside looking like that. She is next level rotten. I can smell her through my phone screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking for Inch’s instagram account so I could see that pic of Soph that was taken at a distance of 200m and found this link:

Influence Matchmaker

“we are sure that Mr Hinch won’t be far behind with his very own 'hinch army' and will soon be providing lots of cleaning tips, tricks and DIY hacks

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish wish WISH Gonzlow would just stop talking on stories. Stop trying to make him a thing. He’s a thing for sure but not a Thing. And “Manz” really? I’m cringing myself inside out right now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So this is how she’s celebrating her 4 million “followers” by giving herself a blow dry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look the dog has rolled in fox tit again. 🙄..

Why can't she just say he got into the water at the promenade and stinks.

People of Maldon do you have a fox problem ?. Or just a lying c*nt problem ?.
Probably a stupid question, but aren't there tape worms in fox poo?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Never one to defend Sopha but if your dog has a predilection for fox poo (from experience), they will find it wherever it is and a bath is the only answer. Ours does it once a week and rolls his shoulders/neck/collar in it. It’s a smell like no other! Unfortunately, as soon as you see it happening, it’s already too late. (These are however proper off-leash walks in fields and forests, not down the prom!)

Reactions: 9
I think the fox poo story is another lie. If you knew your dog was prone to it you’d keep him away from it for starters. Can’t imagine much fox poo along the promenade. I think she just hates muddy paws. My dogs have always got wet legs and belly ( and they are big dogs ) just from walking streets in Winter. I’ve often wondered how on earth she keeps her grey palace so clean. That’s how. He doesn’t go for walks and when he does he’s immediately bathed afterward because it would be impossible to keep those sofas clean.

Reactions: 13
I wish wish WISH Gonzlow would just stop talking on stories. Stop trying to make him a thing. He’s a thing for sure but not a Thing. And “Manz” really? I’m cringing myself inside out right now 🤢
Manz 🙄 get a mind of your own/ life/ job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she'd show attention and love like that to Ronnie, and actually talk about Ronnie the way she does Henry 💔 my heart breaks for that beautiful little boy so much. I'm so infuriated

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I mentioned yesterday she should be taking better care of herself with her blood disorder. She’s at risk of a blood clot, that risk increased by pregnancy un yet she refuses to eat healthily or exercise daily so why would a deadly pandemic virus change anything ? 🤷‍♀️
She's a "I pay the NHS staff wages I will do x, y and z" person

Reactions: 6
We live in a small village in the country (proper village - population 900) and our dogs get covered in mud every day!
Quick hose down when we get home. Towel dry and then “doggy jail” (behind a baby gate) while they dry off. I haven’t the time or inclination to give them a full bath every bloody day! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘That’s 4 million showers cleaner than there was before’?????????
Did we not clean before Sophie came to Instagram like? Honestly am I missing something? Lost the fuckin plot the lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.