Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get why she’s famous? Can anyone explain how she started getting a following? Is her husband famous or something? It baffles me. All she does is clean her house don’t we all do that everyday? Maybe not as extreme as her but bleeping he’ll talk about low standards for influences. It makes me sick how much she has because of her following for literally not doing anything. Sick of seeing the words ‘hen and Ron’ jfc
They had a plan all along

Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
Panic Attack coming on? She has no idea. For me a panic attack is quite bad and very deliberating. I have to sit down, get my phone out for my meditation, my water and try to ride it out. If not then on comes the dizziness or nausea for an hour or so whilst trying to look after my toddler with all types of thoughts running through my head - will I survive this, what happens if I black out and my toddler has an accident. What if I don’t come round from the black out the list can just go on and on 😢. Thinking about having a bath is the last thing I want to do.
I had my first ever panic attack May last year .. my husband had to call an ambulance as he , and I , didn’t know what was happening . I literally was shaking and couldn’t breath , I had to be helped down the stairs to the ambulance.46 years and nothing then it happened while on furlough
They put me on an oxygen thingy and it said 98% I kept repeating that I couldn’t breathe and they weren’t listening to me . I got taken to hospital and told I had a heart arythmia and was put on 3 days of Valium . I’d never been so scared , they told me it was a panic attack . I’d never had them before and thankfully only tiny ones since . Now I know the signs . I’m not on medication thankfully but duck ME it was scary tit and not to be banded around lightly
There’s feeling anxious ( I often get this if in formal situations and interviews ) and then there is ANXIETY , not to be confused

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What pisses me off is that the sketch board has been up on the worktop for a few days, then Ronsomes has had one of his few toys nicked purely for content.
Here handsomzzz have a dog brush instead ffs 😡

Reactions: 11
Don’t get why she’s famous? Can anyone explain how she started getting a following? Is her husband famous or something? It baffles me. All she does is clean her house don’t we all do that everyday? Maybe not as extreme as her but bleeping he’ll talk about low standards for influences. It makes me sick how much she has because of her following for literally not doing anything. Sick of seeing the words ‘hen and Ron’ jfc
It was always their plan. Both from sales backgrounds. Jamie has history of desperately trying to become famous. She/they stole cleaning ideas, started an Instagram, gained a small following (I've seen lots of my friends who try to start a home account do those follow train things), approached Gleam, bought some more followers, got spokesperson roles with various companies, did some ads (didn't declare them....) got some freebies (didn't declare them either), bought more followers, Gleam paid for news articles and TV appearances, bought more followers.....

You get the point. They aren't really as famous as they think they are. Outside of the Instagram bubble I doubt many people will have actually heard of her. Her products aren't exactly flying off the shelf are they...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait for the lick arse comments 🤢🤢🤢

Will have to catch up soon as 3 year old is having a g/a just so they can do her heart scan, because she's absolutely petrifed of hospitals, doctors and nurses. You know minor problems compared to soph!
Hope it all goes ok for you both xx

• Heart
She doesn't clean her house to any extreme

Reactions: 4
What pisses me off is that the sketch board has been up on the worktop for a few days, then Ronsomes has had one of his few toys nicked purely for content.
Here handsomzzz have a dog brush instead ffs 😡
Yet again, everything for content. Has Ronnie ever even played with that? Or was it bought as a cute prop?

Reactions: 3
She doesn't clean her house to any extreme
She did start out praying on victims with telling them every day she was struggling and had a debilitating mental health illness whilst labelling them all her 'hinch army" (which her followers then felt like her protector and saviour) who "she couldn't do everyday without" "let's do all our cleaning together" "I'm just little me in my village cleaning my kitchen why are people being mean to me? Help me army!"

But when her book was launched she claimed she now had poor mental health from trolls 2 years later (forgetting her original mental health cries in the early days completely!)

Reactions: 13
I had my first ever panic attack May last year .. my husband had to call an ambulance as he , and I , didn’t know what was happening . I literally was shaking and couldn’t breath , I had to be helped down the stairs to the ambulance.46 years and nothing then it happened while on furlough
They put me on an oxygen thingy and it said 98% I kept repeating that I couldn’t breathe and they weren’t listening to me . I got taken to hospital and told I had a heart arythmia and was put on 3 days of Valium . I’d never been so scared , they told me it was a panic attack . I’d never had them before and thankfully only tiny ones since . Now I know the signs . I’m not on medication thankfully but duck ME it was scary tit and not to be banded around lightly
There’s feeling anxious ( I often get this if in formal situations and interviews ) and then there is ANXIETY , not to be confused
Glad you’ve recovered and only getting little ones now (which is still scary)
I’ve had a fair few more since lockdown and I now noticed when I’m going to have one.
The fact that she said to have bath is in itself annoying....I can hardly walk or get up because of the dizziness, let alone walk up the stairs to run a bath for myself and then get in it and make the palpitations worse!

Reactions: 4
It's like that guy who won a marathon...only to be discovered he'd actually got a bus for so many miles😂 it's an empty achievement when its cost your shoppers their hard earned cash on swipe ups etc for you to buy so many bots🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think shes finally had her day. She is posting less, we are bored and her fb groups seem to be seeing the light.

when she posts tit that causes trouble it seems like her management can’t be bothered to clear it before she posts it.

all the days off are building and the non reveal of the gender means fans are losing interest.

i think gleam know she has had her day but are waiting for her to retire away from instagram so they can claim she was a success rather than they had to drop her because she became worthless to them.

Reactions: 27
Imagine your content being that tit that you upload of a story of your fake exasperated laugh at a grown man (using that term loosely) wearing jeans. What's funny about jeans?

Reactions: 10
Well beat me down with a feather duster...is that Ron facing the world right now in his pram???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.