Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck I was blocked like half an hour ago!! I don’t even follow her! How did the witch find me 😱

Fucksake

Off to make new insta to stalk 😏😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be lip synching more when she reads how many Tattlers she's blocking!

Reactions: 11
Now, is it just me or does it appear HIGHLY unlikely that over 3000 people have joined the cult each day since Friday given she has been blocking HUNDREDS?
How does this compare with Kim Kardashian? Or someone similar

Reactions: 2
Thought I’d jump on to have a read before work quickly an hour later I’m still trying to find out who Margaret is an what her comment was 😂🧐 help!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed she only uses the Gretel filter when she's not wearing makeup? Well, maybe just the residue from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought I’d jump on to have a read before work quickly an hour later I’m still trying to find out who Margaret is an what her comment was 😂🧐 help!
Margaret peel, commented on her grid about influencers donating to charity any of the free stuff given which she doesn’t use (it’s been deleted now) unfortunately I have no SS but I’m sure it’s on here so where.. it was a very nice post nothing nasty, had 300 likes or something ..Hinch replied because she had too as everyone had seen it .. Hinch responsed that she does donate stuff to charity and she does it in private.. a few people were mean to Margaret about her lovely post, it’s all been deleted now

Reactions: 8
Just checked and Im not blocked 😊 but wonder who this is a dig at 🤔
[/QUOTE]

You can really see her "anxiety" in full force this morning....absolute c*** she is!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
I have one more day until I’m back at work.
My children are finally returned to school 🥳🎉🙌🏼

I shall dedicate my rainy day to writing to tv shows, environmentalists, columnists.
😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comment on Margaret’s second post have now been deleted, there were 3 comments
Margaret’s has posted again 😂but it looks like she’s talking to herself although she’s replying to the deleted comments 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but thought I’d ask here as the barmy army would probably suggest soaking it in Zoflora. I washed my little boys clothes put a colour catcher in but some his clothes have come out like this but with no red clothes on the washer?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but thought I’d ask here as the barmy army would probably suggest soaking it in Zoflora. I washed my little boys clothes put a colour catcher in but some his clothes have come out like this but with no red clothes on the washer?
Did you have anything pink or purple in with them.

Reactions: 1
The comment on Margaret’s second post have now been deleted, there were 3 comments
Margaret’s has posted again 😂but it looks like she’s talking to herself although she’s replying to the deleted comments 😂
One of those was mine and I’ve been blocked now 🤣

Who does she think she is? What an utter embarrassment. I physically cringe when I watch these.🤮
She’s just desperate to get in the papers, that’s the second time it’s been mentioned now in as many weeks. She is embarrassing herself

Reactions: 12
Looks like you have maybe had a coloured sock or something in you maybe having noticed, maybe check the feet of any babygrows and make sure nothings been stuck inside, some colour catchers are better than others I find😓

Reactions: 3
Mwahahahaha now stalking from a new secret account and she will never find me 😂😂 duck you grinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont really have much to say
I'm still salty I got blocked ...
I was looking at her hair insta briefly last night and that video on there she just seems like a nice normal hairdresser .. shes fucked it with this mrs hinch persona shite .. is she posting significantly less swipe ups?? Xxx

Is there a tattle Instagram page ? Xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.