Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they must have clicked on Margaret’s insta name as I did the same just to check it was Margaret. Scary that they feel the need to snoop on anyone who dares to do anything other than grovel to the Hunch.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion;

Commenters appearing to talk to ghosts, as Hinch full sweep deletion gets rid of posts.

Reactions: 16
I noticed this too but when you click onto her profile it does say Margaret.

Reactions: 1
I think they must have clicked on Margaret’s insta name as I did the same just to check it was Margaret. Scary that they feel the need to snoop on anyone who dares to do anything other than grovel to the Hunch.
Ah I see, obviously there had been a lot of talk about Margaret on here, I thought it was strange they mentioned her name in the reply rather than her insta one.
Keep up the good work everyone!

Reactions: 6
Go to Instagram and search tapping , whispering you will find that this is quite a thing I can’t remember the name for it but it’s todo with sensory input my granddaughter loves the soap cutting and slime she watches for hours so you see not as weird as you think advertisers have clicked on this and definitely use clicking and tapping in advertising it’s the modern day jingle !!

Reactions: 12
ASMR?

Reactions: 14
I also wondered how she got her name too

Reactions: 3

Asmr

Reactions: 3
Soap cutting etc is to do with ASMR.
Things like tapping products that you are trying to sell is to do with subliminal selling/ hypnosis. Just trying to find a link that isn’t written in the most ridiculously long winded way that means everyone will want to go out and buy pizza or a house after reading it

Reactions: 14
We could make a hidden Instagram or a closed Facebook group? Then to be a member of the closed group you have to put your tattle name so we know it’s a legit tattler? And then we can put all screen shots on there?

Or the Chinese, she mentioned Chinese and my fat arse bought one that night

Reactions: 22
Anyone could just come on here, find a Tattle name and say one to the group...

Reactions: 10
I've been blocked I presume it was for liking the comment about selling the table the stupid bitch!

Reactions: 8
I use vinegar, bicarbonate of soda , ecover washing up liquid
I use vinegar, bicarbonate of soda , ecover washing up liquid
Yes that’s it thanks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.