Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, well well well, so you didn't like my reply to one of your "hinchers" saying you didn't pay for your hideous baby shower, and so you BLOCKED ME!! And there's me thinking you are such a great person, when really you are a nasty witch.

You must of blocked loads today as the penny is dropping with people, just how greedy, nasty, greedy, fake, greedy, sick, greedy, you are.

But I've also got 3 other insta accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so still 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hi, new here! Just wanted to know if anyone has mentioned the fact half of her baby shower was gifted to her. I'm not arsed but I'm starting to feel sorry for all the mums/mums to be/new mums out there who are working class who work their butt off to give their babies everything they need.
Here here my baby shower was quiet few friends and family but was just how I wanted it they even got a rainbow cake as he’s our rainbow baby! Somethings money can’t buy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she gets so much shite gifted! She’s a woman who swaffs round a duster, and has a house that looks like the technicolour dial doesn’t work. People are falling over themselves to give her stuff, when she hasn’t acknowledged god know how much stuff! Surely they must be seeing she’s just a grifter by now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have just been blocked simply for saying that her baby shower was gifted! Here are some replies which will be deleted any second!
But it was mostly gifted! Okay she may have purchased the 'grazing table' and hinted at paying for the venue herself, but the vast majority of it WAS gifted. She can't handle the fact that anyone would dare speak out against her, even if what they're saying is the truth. Her hinchers are even worse with the way they all pounce on negative comments the first chance they get. There's usually a good 40-50 other people going off at someone (who is so clearly jealous of hinch, didn't you know?) purely because they've spoken out or had the audacity to have a different opinion to the great leader herself and her many minions. They don't hesitate calling tattlers bullies but the way they go off can be horrific, some of the things they say are far worse than anything I've come across on tattle so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My children are teenagers now. I'd never heard of a baby shower back then and nobody had them. I think I'd have found it all a bit embarrassing tbh. And I always think that people who organise their own are a bit beggy.
My sister went to one that had a gift list 😱

Reactions: 19
Anyone else get wound up when you see people on your friends list up her arse 🤣 I might start messaging people a list of what's not to like about her and why she isnt their friend ... am I being nasty 🤣 I'm hormonal Haha xx
Just message them a link to this site, ☺

Reactions: 6
But it was mostly gifted! Okay she may have purchased the 'grazing table' and hinted at paying for the venue herself, but the vast majority of it WAS gifted. She can't handle the fact that anyone would dare speak out against her, even if what they're saying is the truth. Her hinchers are even worse with the way they all pounce on negative comments the first chance they get. There's usually a good 40-50 other people going off at someone (who is so clearly jealous of hinch, didn't you know?) purely because they've spoken out or had the audacity to have a different opinion to the great leader herself and her many minions. They don't hesitate calling tattlers bullies but the way they go off can be horrific, some of the things they say are far worse than anything I've come across on tattle so far.
Tracey of the hideous nails organised everything according to Hinch the Grifter , I wish she’d get her stories straight 😁

Tracey of the hideous nails organised everything according to Hinch the Grifter , I wish she’d get her stories straight 😁
Hmm so good ol' trace has all those connections for gifted things does she? Alright Soph hun, whatever you say🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People must realise that the baby shower isn’t “normal” it’s not the girl next door type of baby shower, i was done to the extreme and done to sell sell sell!! So irritated 😣 glad I’ve seen the light and can now see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 11
She makes me cringe of embarrassment for the lengths she goes to for attention. You are not a celebrity Sophie so stop acting like a celebrity, sit down and shut up and treat your followers they way they deserve to be treated!! Be honest and transparent and alot more people would like you. Stop letting it go to your head because it won't last forever and when your time is up on social media you will have isolated yourself from everyone, and what a lonely life you'll lead. Money isn't everything you'll realise one day.
I also think the baby will be treated like an accessory and dress him in whatever she will think is insta worthy instead of just dressing him comfortably. But hey that's none of my business 😉🤐

Reactions: 15
I thought your earrings were from ebay hun?
Beejouxhouse says otherwise 🤔.

#conartist
Have beejouxhouse posted that she’s wearing them ? Or is it because they sell them ? I shop with simply be and got an email today scrolled down to see these to say I went “holy duck no please no “ is not overly dramatic

I’m also aware and apologies profusely that my post about the bestsellers list is wrong I hold my hands up 🙌🏼 I am never trusting a google search again 🤣🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Have beejouxhouse posted that she’s wearing them ? Or is it because they sell them ? I shop with simply be and got an email today scrolled down to see these to say I went “holy duck no please no “ is not overly dramatic

I’m also aware and apologies profusely that my post about the bestsellers list is wrong I hold my hands up 🙌🏼 I am never trusting a google search again 🤣🙈
They say the earrings are from them.

Attachments

Thread suggestion...Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New thread suggestion
Sophie's shower was all for show, but all those gifts she couldn't say no!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly hand on heart wouldnt accept a thing.....I'd still promote and say I had been offered very kindly by x........
I'd maybe even throw in a "I've declined the offer of a gifted x but want to forward it on" Then run a giveaway!
Yes! She could gift someone a baby shower! Wherever they want, and she can use her ‘contacts’ to provide the baby shower of their dreams. But she wont.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get wound up when you see people on your friends list up her arse 🤣 I might start messaging people a list of what's not to like about her and why she isnt their friend ... am I being nasty 🤣 I'm hormonal Haha xx
Is it bad that it puts me off them abit ??🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
False alarm guys, I think those beejouxhouse people are just using Hinches name to advertise their earrings

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, well well well, so you didn't like my reply to one of your "hinchers" saying you didn't pay for your hideous baby shower, and so you BLOCKED ME!! And there's me thinking you are such a great person, when really you are a nasty witch.

You must of blocked loads today as the penny is dropping with people, just how greedy, nasty, greedy, fake, greedy, sick, greedy, you are.

But I've also got 3 other insta accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so still 👀😂
Exactly this
Just make a new account ready to speak on her grid photo
It’s the only way you are going to give an opinion as you will ultimately be blocked
It’s not trolling It’s having an opinion and if you don’t like opinions that are not kissing ur arse Soph don’t keep advertising goods under the pretence you are everyone’s friend. Such a blatant user. Who needs friends like her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.