Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on the extension, that will challange her cleaning skills. Anyone who's lived through building work will know it creates a huge amount of dust, how will the Hinch measure up to actual real cleaning?

Reactions: 14
You lot need to come over to Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips on FB
I’m the person who’s name begins “Ja”.
Obviously the reply I need to send next is. “Well YOU’RE a bleep aren’t you?” ?

Original Question was the usual “I’ve bought Zoflora, what do I use it for??!!!!”

**Uploaded I’m wrong order. Second one is the first. First one is the second IYSWIM**
I’ve seen people post this way a couple of times, I duno if you realise you can see your name even when you’ve covered it?

Reactions: 6
New Thread Suggestion

Mrs Hinch #31 A gifted Baby Shower Everything! Shocking ! SO Many Comments She Spent The Whole Day Blocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She could be so relateable and helpful if she was more real I am sure a budget baby shower could of been much more fun and also helped her "hinchers" that might want to have one in the future knowing they haven't got to be OTT and spend a small fortune. She is Just all about the cash now and could not careless who she throws under the bus she will milk it for aslong as she can then scuttle off into the darkness with her bags of cash.
Exactly. She’s got a gorgeous big garden, the weather was gorgeous, she could have just hired a marquee and done everything herself. Much more chilled and relatable

Reactions: 23
Out of interest has any one written to Gleam to ask why she blocks everyone who asks a question or has a difference in opinion? It’s actually blocking freedom of speech.

Everyone on here should write to them the same letter.

Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion - Baby showers and handsomes birthday, all of it gifted apart from the buffet

Reactions: 30
Have beejouxhouse posted that she’s wearing them ? Or is it because they sell them ? I shop with simply be and got an email today scrolled down to see these to say I went “holy duck no please no “ is not overly dramatic

I’m also aware and apologies profusely that my post about the bestsellers list is wrong I hold my hands up 🙌🏼 I am never trusting a google search again 🤣🙈
They’ve deleted the post now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been browsing the comments on her recent post like ya do. I notice most of the arse licking comments are from business accounts (home accounts/ bloggers/ small businesses) trying to build their followers or get a mention etc. The rest seem to be personal accounts basically tagging their mates and joking around about 'hoping their baby shower will be a bit extra like this one'. There's a couple of die hard hinch fan comments but not many. The hinch army obviously appear when us tattlers leave our jealous comments but I'd say the majority are businesses hoping to get noticed .

Also I wonder how much of a % gleam take from the money pot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. She’s got a gorgeous big garden, the weather was gorgeous, she could have just hired a marquee and done everything herself. Much more chilled and relatable
Yes, and she needn't have bothered with a buffet, just a bowl of sugar loaded cereal and a mug shot in a jug for everyone, perfect, and so much more MH than the OTT gifted 'do' yesterday,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up!

I said on friday I hope nothing happens on saturday because I wouldnt be on here until sunday.....

Selfish cow decides to have her baby shower 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈

Ffs Soph!! WHY ????

Left on page 7 of this thread....come back and its on 49 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her baby shower gifts that people spotted on her list were miniature bottles of Asda prosecco. The huge bottles are only £6 so these were probably about a pound each.
She seems to be extremely cheap with the gifts she gives considering how wealthy she is now. I remember she gave her Nan a box of biscuits from TK Maxx for Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, well well well, so you didn't like my reply to one of your "hinchers" saying you didn't pay for your hideous baby shower, and so you BLOCKED ME!! And there's me thinking you are such a great person, when really you are a nasty witch.

You must of blocked loads today as the penny is dropping with people, just how greedy, nasty, greedy, fake, greedy, sick, greedy, you are.

But I've also got 3 other insta accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so still 👀😂
She blocked me too! I got my dogs insta to stay up to date

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So here is how her having the baby is going to go:

- If she is having an elective section, she won’t let her ‘best friends’ know the date. She’ll just disappear
- If she isn’t having one and spontaneously goes into Labour, her ‘best friends’ won’t know. She’ll just disappear
- If she’s going into get induced, she won’t tell her ‘best friends’ when, she’ll just disappear
- Once the baby is born, she’ll start to drip feed her ‘best friends’ that she’s been away and something very exciting has happened ( :eek: Oh I wonder what it could be?!?)
- Once the baby is born (and she has finally announced it), she won’t show her ‘best friends’ any photos for days and days. Every day she will milk it a bit more. Maybe a photo of a sleepsuit, getting his bath ready, photo of his foot or of him swaddled without actually showing his face.
- Once the baby is born, she won’t tell her ‘best friends’ his name. She’ll refer to him as handsomes and dorgeous mans only. She’ll milk that for all it’s worth too.
- She’ll finally (after lots of drip feeding) reveal him to her ‘best friends’ in a perfect photo shoot, with his perfect outfit, showcasing how perfect SHE is (because let’s face it, it’s not about that poor little baby)

I can honestly see it already. Everything is a big secret, her ‘best friends’ are not allowed to know the full story until she has concocted the prefect picture and caption and the suspense has been built up to tipping point (and even then, she doesn’t tell the full story) All the ‘sneak peeks’ and ‘drip feeding’ (flash backs to her hospital admission) just screams attention seeking and there is nothing more irritating than a social media attention seeker.
Either this or an exclusive photo shoot with something like OK magazine

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.