Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her sister is a paramedic in training so surely she is able to spot the the signs of illness/MH issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You would hope so!
At this stage I really couldn't care about her well-being.
That might sound harsh but I've truly had enough of her deceit and I truly believe karma will get her in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she's finally admitted she's earning from each sale with #AD on it!

50%-70% profit from each sale via ebay revenue and the hundreds / thousands she sells is NOT SMALL Sophie!

The day this woman is honest will the be the day.
Only thing this woman hasn’t struggled with is fitting in with the Gleam ethos of lying about ads and shilling endless shite to mindless puppets.

Reactions: 5
At this stage I really couldn't care about her well-being.
That might sound harsh but I've truly had enough of her deceit and I truly believe karma will get her in the end.
Very true! Guess I just saw I just looked at it from my professional side ? she is the master of her own down fall and that will come around quite quickly

Reactions: 5
So she's finally admitted she's earning from each sale with #AD on it!

50%-70% profit from each sale via ebay revenue and the hundreds / thousands she sells is NOT SMALL Sophie!

The day this woman is honest will the be the day.

Honestly hate she's complaining Henry left dirty prints on her floor so she has to mop. So that's why he doesn't get the exercise he needs and is overweight!

My friends have dogs and put some water water in bowl and wash their feet and dry them with an old towel before they come inside. If someone is that house proud that paw prints bother them, why not just take some simple steps. Poor Henry! she prioritises a clean house over everything else.

She's gonna struggle with this kid.
That bowl of water idea is great. I wish I could do that with my cats!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least Jamie won't have to worry about making the beds in the extension since it's NOT happening! ?
Jumped up arrogant duck, he'd have made better use of his time if he'd boiled Sophie an egg for her breakfast but that's probably too difficult for him... or her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another story of her BFGW!?

And we all talk about Jamie too... he's a passive aggressive spunk bubble! Now go back to cutting and sticking you utter cock womble! Hope you've got safety scissors! ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the screenshot quality. Slower phone screenshot and can't be arsed to go through stories again. Yes she doesn't listen to "trolls" because there are enough shoppers who will gladly be her bouncers/rottweilers

Reactions: 6
New thread name - Give to charity! Steal from a donkey! Mrs Hinch - her ethics are wonkey.
Looks like the new thread name?

Mrs Hinch #4 Give to charity! Steal from a donkey! Her ethics are wonkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I worry how this dog will be effected when her baby comes along ?? He won’t be able to do everything he does now.

Is this just me that thinks this ??
I posted something similar on a different thread, I think she will struggle with a baby and Henry. She says things won’t change, but how can they not! I struggled getting myself together with a newborn, let alone everything else!

Reactions: 2
I posted something similar on a different thread, I think she will struggle with a baby and Henry. She says things won’t change, but how can they not! I struggled getting myself together with a newborn, let alone everything else!
How on earth did she deal with a puppy? I struggled with ours as it was so much work and I am a clean freak but I had to learn to relax.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.