Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so angry! Her shoppers don't have a clue

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aaaarrrrggghhhh Dear God! Can anyone post the eBay affiliate stuff into wherever that chat was at? So they actually do believe that Sophie buys from eBay naturally that much? Wow.
The group is called Mrs Hinch made me do it on Facebook

Reactions: 1
Totally agree.
I was trying to tell them about the money she gets back from the swipe ups yesterday before I was blocked and the reply "she doesn't get anything, she buys the stuff herself and then shares where she gets it with us"
The stupidity of her fans is astounding. They can't do the tiniest search and discover Ebay Partnership? They haven't discovered she makes 50-70% profit from each sale? Damn, they are beyond naive.

Reactions: 4
This is exactly what I had in mind when I posted my idea of a documentary being made about her,with a Dr, Endocrinologist,Pathologist,Toxicologist all going into her home and doing real scientific testing on her,baby,dog and house!
I'd love to see her properly tested, she would be shocked at what's going on in her body. She's far too young to have stents, blood clots, big deficiencies etc and that's just the stuff she's admitting to. On top of that is the endless colds and flus. Remember her lying on the floor saying she was too ill to clean before she got pregnant?

I can't even imagine how messed up she is physically. She needs to get checked out and immediate action to save herself, if she doesn't want to do it for herself, she should do it for her unborn baby.

At the very least she should check out what vits and mins she's low on. that would be a step in the right direction. I don't even think she's capable of that.

What does she say is wrong with her? Maybe she needs to have some vitamins and not a dairylea dunker?

In her defence being sick (or whatever she is claiming) isn’t easy. I’ve just had massive surgery and I have a toddler at home, and I’ve been having treatment for the past year. It’s been really hard and sometimes just scrubbing my kitchen gives me some control and joy. Sometimes I just do it out of boredom, especially on those days when my son was asleep, I was on crutches and I’ve had enough of netflix. However I know that a) I’m doing it safely and b) I will go back to the old me of working on a ward again. I’ve never let my condition define me as a person either, nor do I broadcast it on Instagram for people to feel empathy towards me.

Reactions: 3
Somewhere, in the deepest, darkest craziest corners of “Hinch Army” land are the most deluded “Hinchers” excitedly awaiting the swipe up link for a Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somewhere, in the deepest, darkest craziest corners of “Hinch Army” land are the most deluded “Hinchers” excitedly awaiting the swipe up link for a Jamie.
Let’s hope they keep the receipt they’ll be sick of it and want to return it!! Rather be single than be stuck with that!

Some great choices, I really liked Blue Sunday's suggestion for the new thread.

To be fair to her shoppers aka the hinchers, they are only quoting what she herself has told them. she is NOT transparent with how she's raking in thousands using their sales on ebay.

When the ASA clamped down on her, she cleverly worded the reason why she now has to put #AD on the ebay swipe ups.

She showed pics of her buying the item herself. And said it was just because she's 'advertising' the item to her hinchers. She refused to tell the whole truth, about her Ebay Partnership.

In this day and age, I think it should be absolutely transparent that she's benefiting from each sale, and not just on that day, which is why she's constantly doing so many swipe ups.

Who do I contact about this, it needs to be absolutely 100% clear and outed that she is a member of ebay partnership and making a fortune from her deluded fans who are being kept in the dark. The fact that this is being hidden is massive.

Her fans deserve better, despite the bile they enjoy throwing about.

I'd love a screen cap of the person who wrote that Mrs Hinch isn't making money from these swipe ups. I want to contact the ASA and Ebay Partnership to show how she's hoodwinking fans for financial gain, and how utterly in the dark she's kept them. To the degree they're actually lying for her.

Reactions: 10
So she's finally admitted she's earning from each sale with #AD on it!

50%-70% profit from each sale via ebay revenue and the hundreds / thousands she sells is NOT SMALL Sophie!

The day this woman is honest will the be the day.

Honestly hate she's complaining Henry left dirty prints on her floor so she has to mop. So that's why he doesn't get the exercise he needs and is overweight!

My friends have dogs and put some water water in bowl and wash their feet and dry them with an old towel before they come inside. If someone is that house proud that paw prints bother them, why not just take some simple steps. Poor Henry! she prioritises a clean house over everything else.

She's gonna struggle with this kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I worry how this dog will be effected when her baby comes along ?? He won’t be able to do everything he does now.

Is this just me that thinks this ??

50%-70% profit from each sale via ebay revenue and the hundreds / thousands she sells is NOT SMALL Sophie!

Honestly hate she's complaining Henry left dirty prints on her floor so she has to mop. So that's why he doesn't get the exercise he needs and is overweight!

My friends have dogs and put some water water in bowl and wash their feet and dry them with an old towel before they come inside. If someone is that house proud that paw prints bother them, why not just take some simple steps. Poor Henry! she prioritises a clean house over everything else.

This is what is concerning, if she does have mental health. I hate to say it, but the chances are that she will get post natal depression as things will be out of her control, and she will be unable to balance and cope! I also worry that her bond with her son could be impacted, as she can’t keep up this lifestyle with a tiny baby, something will have to give. You can also include Henry in this equation, is she going to want him sneaking into her bed, when she is up all hours with a newborn?

Reactions: 4

We wipe our dog's paws with baby wipes when he comes in from outside. We live somewhere where there is a load of snow and grit. Not hard to quickly wipe their paws.

This is what is concerning, if she does have mental health. I hate to say it, but the chances are that she will get post natal depression as things will be out of her control, and she will be unable to balance and cope! I also worry that her bond with her son could be impacted, as she can’t keep up this lifestyle with a tiny baby, something will have to give. You can also include Henry in this equation, is she going to want him sneaking into her bed, when she is up all hours with a newborn?
She'll have her mummy there with her all day I reckon that's also why they didn't want to move as mummy and daddy are close by right now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.