Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus on a bike, I'm reporting the bots as fast as I can too!
Thanks for the reminder! I have a cunning plan! Not sure if the followers list is in the same order for us all but if it is we could all possibly be reporting the same bots over and over. If you type in your initial or any other letter in the followers search bar and work through the names that show up then it just might give us more bot coverage 😉. Of course if you're on one you could work through the alphabet 😅 oh and don't forget numbers and symbols, lots of bot accounts with them too!

Reactions: 27
Ooo I didn’t realise it was a 4-parter I missed the first couple then, I thought it was good last night and showed the rise of celebs for the sake of it like hinch
You’re good as last night was the first one. It continues though this week.

Reactions: 7
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twit?
When I had my daughter a few months after Ronnie, and realised I was getting myself down about my house not being clean because she was managing. Then I realised I barely saw her with her baby, because she was palming him off to film herself hoovering bleeping toast crumbs off the counter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 364993
For someone who posts multiple times a day she doesn’t half mess it up! Why does she not check before she posts?

Reactions: 13
This! I will say this to clients who feel that anxiety. I remind them they have a job and a partner that works, they do not have the luxury of having a husband home 24/7 and their job is not social media. It sounds obvious but these hinchers get really sucked in and forget to look at the big picture! Not sure how much longer she can say she is relatable or claim she helps mental health as working in that field myself, I’ve only see her damage people’s state of mind. 🤷🏻‍♀️

When I had my daughter a few months after Ronnie, and realised I was getting myself down about my house not being clean because she was managing. Then I realised I barely saw her with her baby, because she was palming him off to film herself hoovering bleeping toast crumbs off the counter

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I know I mentioned it in the last thread (or maybe the one before) but the most twattish thing that stands out for me was when she claimed she was feeling anxious and then had Jamie film her cleaning the kitchen full length, fully made up, shoulder and thong out. It really felt like she was taking the absolute piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

I think I’ve mentioned this before but ah well - we need to get to that big 300 so here goes 😂

I don’t know if I actually had misgivings about Grinch, but being the nosey person that I am, when she started going on about trolls I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and up popped this place 😂

I lurked for a while but made my first post on here after unfollowing her when she did Ronnieonepunch’s nursery reveal with that absolutely ridiculous fake baroque white furniture, which I thought was so distasteful. I’ve never looked back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you remember that jar the kids gave her, full of affirmations reminding her how amazing she is, and suggestions of fun things they could do together? She was going to keep it next to her bed and take one out every day. Haven’t seen that in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 364993
My little book worm😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also why is everything ‘little’ with her. Abet she gets into bed looks under the duvet Jaymeee is that your little inch darling awwwe handsnomes🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She probably gives him a running commentary of all the things he could be doing better. It must be exhausting living with her

My little book worm😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also why is everything ‘little’ with her. Abet she gets into bed looks under the duvet Jaymeee is that your little inch darling awwwe handsnomes🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in asda earlier and they were wheeling away her displays... Bye hun 👋🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I joined Tattle in March 19 after lurking for a while. She brought me here after mentioning here on a story and I wanted to see what she was going on about.

I then discovered the old cleanfluencers threads (rip) and the rest is history lol.

Hopefully 2021 sees the end of her shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was an interesting programme on BBC Two last night called Celebrity in the 21st Century and it was talking about the perfect storm that created celebrities out of nobodies - the need to fill new channels with content, high speed internet giving immediate access to information, turning people into a brand. Last night focussed on the likes of Katie Price, X Factor (and its predecessors) and Big Brother. It’s a four-parter which continues tonight at 9pm, and I hope they examine the effect of social media too.

One thing that stood out last night was how the women they focussed on had ruined their looks with fillers etc, including the female photographer who took pictures for the lads magazines.
I watched the first two episodes of this in iPlayer this morning, about to watch the third. The second episode talks about the rise of Twitter and other social media and how it almost made photo journalism in particular obsolete. I’m studying media so I find it fascinating. I also thought the Rebecca Loos part was interesting. She moaned about how she was hounded eventually and had to move to Norway. It did make me think of Hinch. No one forced you to go the papers, so why play the victim? It’s like Hinch has said herself, she lost her old life and only has herself to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.