Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its obvious that ss and sopha have the same management and they are told to not post this week, prob so they don't "look" like they are rubbing their wealth in our faces etc, its just so obvious cos they have same one day a week "phone in drawer" day, its so stupid.

Reactions: 30
Deep rest aka stocking up on that tier 4 bitty 🤣. I dont follow her anymore and just catch up on this thread not missing much I know. Least Ron's had a break from his boring mornings. 100% she had broken rules over Christmas hasnt stopped her before and its not about to stop her now 😂

Reactions: 20
Hopefully this break will make people who hang off her every word and try to live up to her lifestyle realise that its not all that, then start unfollowing in their droves.

Reactions: 19
My favourite moments were when she was sitting on the loo complaining she couldn’t even have a pee in peace. Totally unnecessary and way too much oversharing.
My tmi is when I want peace I tell me kids I need a 💩
They actually leave me alone
Only problem is they tell people

I’m really just hiding in a room or sometimes even a cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sopha if you're that famous how come you never get papped breaking the rules, over and over🙄😷

Reactions: 32
I thought all shops were closed including essential tier 4??
B&M sell food and fresh milk and bacon ... well in my one so can be classed as essential
My friend said one of her co workers asked for a pic with her book and she said no 😳🤨

I’ve asked for more evidence

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I just saw this, Chrishell Stause only has 2mil followers and grinchy has 4mil nearly? Yeah sure. Chrishell has been on tv dramas, was married to Justin Hartley and starred in 3 seasons of Selling Sunset and grinch from the tiny village has double the amount of followers naturally. Suuuurrreeeeee
And dancing with the stars!

Reactions: 6
Omg tattlers. I will never forget the birthday live. It was comedy gold. Soph dressed in a wedding dress and bunny ears, screaching “I promised Ronnie today that momma would do a live sweetheart’ - I think her manager told her off after and put her in media training 🤣
Does anyone have the footage of this?

Reactions: 13
She’s not allowed to meet up with Fredayahoo unless she’s now living with them or living alone as she’s Tier 4. Also why the hell take your toddler with you, this strain passes easier so why take the chance. The advice is act as if you have the virus & behave accordingly.
But then she is a selfish narcissist so why would she care about anyone else anyway!!!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 50
She’s not allowed to meet up with Fredayahoo unless she’s now living with them or living alone as she’s Tier 4. Also why the hell take your toddler with you, this strain passes easier so why take the chance. The advice is act as if you have the virus & behave accordingly.
But then she is a selfish narcissist so why would she care about anyone else anyway!!!!😡
If it’s true that she was spotted today with her ma and ronron I will be on a rampage! I’m probing for more

I’ve taken unpaid leave from Work so I can keep my girls with me for the time being and not have a childcare bubble

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My favourite moments were when she was sitting on the loo complaining she couldn’t even have a pee in peace. Totally unnecessary and way too much oversharing.
My favourite moment ever, sorry it was last year, but the ‘To Ronnie, love mummy and Jamie’ gift card for a present. Kills me every single time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.