Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she put the bleeping phone down, stop filming and help guide the boy so he puts the food in the bowl, the fact she cheers him everytime is teaching him he’s doing it right, maybe start saying “not quite darling but well try again tomorrow” instead of “yay mummmaaaaaz proud of mans!!” because “i think it’s a skill to not get one in” yes because he thinks he’s doing it right 🙄😞
A lot of children that age would be distraught if they didn’t get the treats in the bowl. All of my children would have painstakingly picked each one up and put it in the dish.
Sopha, just because you’re a tit it doesn’t mean you have to make that sweet little boy one too.

Reactions: 17
“If I’m honest”, always crack up when she says this 😂 there is no way she has enjoyed doing that crappy elf. None of my Mum friends have. One even drop kicked hers over the tree in celebration of it leaving. That’s real life Sopha. Not this saccharine bullshit all the time
ABBF629B-E617-4E53-9567-8365C8C5B0F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“If I’m honest”, always crack up when she says this 😂 there is no way she has enjoyed doing that crappy elf. None of my Mum friends have. One even drop kicked hers over the tree in celebration of it leaving. That’s real life Sopha. Not this saccharine bullshit all the time View attachment 358650
Every single one of my mum and dad friends has said “do not get an elf on the shelf” he’s a little c*nt apparently and it gets tedious for the parents after about a week and the kids expect it every year until they stop believing, mini Mgh will never have an elf for this reason, December is stressful enough without having to stage an elf every night 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For a 'cleaning sensation', her house is stinking... that amount of dust? even though she is there all day everyday... mingbag:sick:
i
I think she has been quite open that there was a professional photographer in her house , she even tagged her. Whether that was the wisest decision given the current climate is another matter.

On a related matter, the photos the same photographer took of Rochelle Hume’s family were beautiful, looked natural and not over posed. Hinch just seems to miss the mark on everything by striving for what she perceives to be the perfect Instagram shot.
I wonder how much they cost because I think they are absolutely shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t but remember “she wants her old life back” not sure who is telling her she’s so famous that she can’t just delete Instagram 😂😂 of course they’d be some chatter for a couple of months but no one would remember her. Makes me laugh to she said she had to leave the hospital separate because the local maldon gazette wanted a pic of Ronnie but now she plasters him all over the net for freaks to see. Bet there’s all sorts of weirdos with photos of her son! 🥴
I was watching when reality tv goes wrong last night and they mentioned kinga in big brother and the infamous wine bottle. Now if she can live a relatively normal life after that I’m sure hinch who’s really only famous on Instagram and Ok magazines online, can disappear and live a life unknown. She’s literally acts like she’s a big A lister. She has a few fan who if I’m being honest I think are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Once she goes they will just find someone to cling on to.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes only going to miss them cos they've provided her with 24 days of guaranteed content the bloody melt

Reactions: 26
“If I’m honest”, always crack up when she says this 😂 there is no way she has enjoyed doing that crappy elf. None of my Mum friends have. One even drop kicked hers over the tree in celebration of it leaving. That’s real life Sopha. Not this saccharine bullshit all the time View attachment 358650
This 🙋‍♂️ I have done it for the first time this year, as could not be fucked before 🙈 and only doing it this year, as my eldest doesn’t believe anymore, so he’s been helping set up for his little brother ❤. But still glad to see the back of it today 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so looking forward to Soph’s radio silence tomorrow while she hides at Ma’s, don’t need to hear screeches of “christmas mans!!” enough to put anyone off their turkey 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well what a complete letdown - was expecting some flashy and spectacularly never seen before goodbye to the elf ??!! 🤷‍♀️ He must be actually be elated to be leaving Hinch towers 😅😅 the tales he could tell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really does grate me the wrong way that she’s given him 24 days of gifts and he’ll get spoilt tomorrow too, Ron Dudley Dursley it’s literally going to have no concept of earning something because he just looks at something and mummaz buys it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
“Ronnie wanted to wear his hat all morning”
Next scene Ronnie is hatless. So is the morning over or did you put the hat on him and like the normal toddler her is he took it off at the first chance he could?
I never thought too much about people putting their kids on Instagram. But after watching Stacey blatantly getting her kids to fake laugh for her story this morning and hinch getting her son to perform every single day it has really made me think. I’m all for the odd picture or video if your kids is spontaneously doing something cute or funny but to stage it for millions of people you don’t know it’s just all a bit too odd for me. You can tell me you live a fulfilled life when your whole life is there to just entertain strangers and it all has to be fabricated to keep them interested. It’s like we are living in the twilight zone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.